Re: 65 LM Seeking Kin
Originally Posted by Bigskyn
So, if you'd like, I'm happy to talk to you a little about Haruchai and Elohim. I'm not much for making a "hard sell", and will try not to be pushy, so let me know if you want/need more information.
1. We've been around since June 2007, and have always had the same leader (Tssatt, or as we call him, "T"). We're very stable, and continue to grow at a steady pace. Many of our members have played since the start of the game.
2. We actively engage in end-game raid content. We run DN once a week (Friday evenings), and some other 12-man (watcher/helegrod/etc) often on Saturdays. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server, and emphasize maturity/responsibility during raiding. People aren't required to raid, and we have many at cap who don't, but those who do (about 18 regular players) really enjoy it.
3. The majority of active H&E'ers are married and employed. Many of us have children, and a few even have grandchildren. There are a few people who play with their partners, which is always fun. We have a few younger folks, but most of them are very mature.
4. We're a very social kin--we have kin socials on occasion, and many of us hang out in Ventrilo (a voice chat client, if you're not aware of it), even when we're not raiding/grouping. We have several in-jokes, such as Pie Hard Mode, that you'll eventually learn about if you join us. :-)
5. There's opportunity for upward advancement. Some kinmembers have been here since 2007; some only came on board in 2009 but have made Officer status. We value respect, commitment, and knowledge, and give people a fair shake.
6. We have a very active kin website: www.haruelo.com. There's a ton of regular, great content on there.
7. We do some PvMP, but focus on PvE. However, with the new changes, I know several of us will be making regular trips to the Moors...
Hope that's informative! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know in this topic, via PM, or in-game on Eluros (my Guardian/main, who I've been playing since 2007). No pressure, and whatever you decide, hope it works out for you.
[CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Lime]Have Questions? Get the Answers Here![/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][I]The Answers to Your Questions Thread![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[I]I'm the leader of [URL="http://haruelo.com"]The Haruchai and the Elohim[/URL], an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.[/I] :)