We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hail, Arkenstoners

I just transferred my Captain from Brandywine to this server, and I thought I'd pop in here and say hello...

I enjoy PvMP, so you'll be seeing me in the 'moors a bit (though I don't show my face as much in PvE instances), as well as RP (I admire musicians, story-tellers, and anyone else who partakes in the activity). If any kin would like to recruit me, please send me a tell with some info.

I hope to see you all around Middle-earth! Feel free to send a tell to Deomarth whenever you like!
    [center][color=gold][size=+1]Landroval[/size][/color]
    Ledrick Coldbrook[/center]
    [center][url=http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz320/Flame_of_Doldaegr/1480.jpg]The Coldbrook Pedigree[/url][/center]

Re: Hail, Arkenstoners

Quote Originally Posted by Travisimo View Post
    I just transferred my Captain from Brandywine to this server, and I thought I'd pop in here and say hello...

I enjoy PvMP, so you'll be seeing me in the 'moors a bit (though I don't show my face as much in PvE instances), as well as RP (I admire musicians, story-tellers, and anyone else who partakes in the activity). If any kin would like to recruit me, please send me a tell with some info.

I hope to see you all around Middle-earth! Feel free to send a tell to Deomarth whenever you like!
    Welcome to Arkenstone! I bet you're excited about the upcoming PvMP set for Captains with the +10% Renown rating, eh? In case you haven't seen it:

http://666kb.com/i/bqub5g3varmuhnc0a.png

If you're looking for a great kin, I'm happy to talk to you, but I'll be honest-- we focus on PvE content and only have about 3 dedicated PvMP'ers, so I'm afraid we're probably not your thing. If you ever do decide to check out PvE content, though, feel free to let me know.
    Have Questions? Get the Answers Here!
    The Answers to Your Questions Thread!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.
    :)

Welcome, nice to see someone who writes - there's almost no one on Arkenstone that writes blogs any more. There were a couple of good blogs from our server players last year that I really miss reading.
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

Hello nice to see a captain coming, one of my fave classes. Dunno bout PVMP but welcome anyway Happy hunting
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]

Welcome to the friendliest server there is!!
    Vendahl
    Kinship Eldar
    Founder