We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Good Battles Tonight...

Suilaid Creeps n Freeps,

Some pretty epic battles, TA, TR, Open Field, Stab, back and forth...was good fun. And, to the wargs that ganked me on the way to my cig break - geez...could't you tell I was off duty??? lol ;-)

Navaer,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Re: Good Battles Tonight...

yeah it was loads of fun, hopefully we can do it again tomarow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000001c20b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Youtube page: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/Bardathehobo[/url]

Best part was me rabies and chiron pouncing you over and over and then running behind trees/ruins and getting npc's on you... my goal is to make you guys leave the DP farmers in peace.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000065bb8/signature.png]Defilerawr[/charsig]
    Defilerawr/Garawr/Wargawr/Reavrawr/Grax
    "When people ask me if I roleplay, I say yes. I pretend to be myself all the time."

it was pretty rough gettting kills with ya'll having those cappies and all those rk's floating around. but we persevered yet again. just took some coordination and consistency, which when the shock wave came (wargs), ya'll flipped. after all the standing your ground that ya'll were doing, it was REALLY nice to see the freep raid melt in front of the wargs backed by the rest of the creep raid.

all in all i'd love to do it again.

p.s. try posting a sign and hanging it on your back like a sandwich poster? maybe that will help. Something like this..........* CIGGY BREAK GO AWAY*. hopefully that helps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    Best part was me rabies and chiron pouncing you over and over and then running behind trees/ruins and getting npc's on you... my goal is to make you guys leave the DP farmers in peace.
    Well - we certainly were not chasing DP farmers since fighting you wargs was so much fun. The hit and runs were comical...and chasing you guys round and round the ruins (and vice versa at times), well, that was fair enough for late night entertainment.

Good Hunting...
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    it was pretty rough gettting kills with ya'll having those cappies and all those rk's floating around. but we persevered yet again. just took some coordination and consistency, which when the shock wave came (wargs), ya'll flipped. after all the standing your ground that ya'll were doing, it was REALLY nice to see the freep raid melt in front of the wargs backed by the rest of the creep raid.

all in all i'd love to do it again.

p.s. try posting a sign and hanging it on your back like a sandwich poster? maybe that will help. Something like this..........* CIGGY BREAK GO AWAY*. hopefully that helps.

There was certainly some back and forth...but I really did miss the end of it...I had to handle some RL and when I got back it looked like both raids disolved...until next time...

Good Hunting.

I thought we were friends baggie....

btw its easy to "persevere" when you can hide around a corner and have oil and arrows shoot at anyone who chases you in the ta door. if i try to go in there i lose a third of my health instantly. but go ahead feel free to hide a little more and then claim victory.
    Last edited by bamfbot; Feb 09 2011 at 02:50 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002715f/signature.png]Throstil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bamfbot View Post

btw its easy to "persevere" when you can hide around a corner and have oil and arrows shoot at anyone who chases you in the ta door. if i try to go in there i lose a third of my health instantly. but go ahead feel free to hide a little more and then claim victory.
    per·se·vere/ˌpərsəˈvi(ə)r/
    Verb: Continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success.

we weren't having success in fighting the freeps in open field. so we npc hugged, until we came up with a different strategy. not my fault your raid with 2 cappies didn't pop IHW and LS and massive heals on the cappies with all the RKs and push in. ya'll would have wiped us if you did. but instead you'd rather sit outside and fight arrows and oil. not any different then the creeps bubbling a couple and sending them into ec. friends are friends, but when they are on opposite sides friends still get killed.

p.s. we persevered. we didn't leave the moors first. your raid didn't leave from not finding any creeps that's for sure.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Are there certain days/times when some of these bigger battles happen? Are they announced/posted anywhere ahead of time to try and get a lot of people showing up?

I'm still working my way up to 65 in order to come play, but I wouldn't mind coming in now and again on the creep side to get my pvp fix.

Quote Originally Posted by millerap View Post
    Are there certain days/times when some of these bigger battles happen? Are they announced/posted anywhere ahead of time to try and get a lot of people showing up?

I'm still working my way up to 65 in order to come play, but I wouldn't mind coming in now and again on the creep side to get my pvp fix.
    not right now there isn't any set days or times. your best chance to get some sort of PvP action though right now is to have a few hours to spare and try to get out around 3pm - 12pm est. i know its a big time frame but that's when the majority of the action occurs. a tighter guess would be 6pm- 12pm est. there's usually a couple of decent battles before and more after dinner times.

not any different then the creeps bubbling a couple and sending them into ec.
    You make a good point, I guess, but come on - EC is a fricking joke from a defensibility perspective. Remember - lots of us are still learning how to play out there...so don't assume cowardice or whatever...
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Feb 09 2011 at 04:18 PM.

i'm not. but i felt that i was being accused of such by hiding in ta in a battle of equal numbers. yes we can take equal numbers and roll the freeps, and occasionally do so with lesser numbers. almost every time we manage to pull it off, it is because of a surprise move on our part. and not meaning this in an accusing sort of tone, but it seems lately that if the freeps get rolled 2-3 times they leave instead of trying to find a different way of doing things.

we shall discuss comparisons in person vs forums my dear ello.
    Last edited by shak_me; Feb 09 2011 at 04:26 PM.

we shall discuss comparisons in person vs forums my dear ello.
    I'll be sure to bring my athelas, wound pots, bandages, and DoTs for that conversation ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bamfbot View Post

You do realize that TA has 3 doors right? 2 of which don't have oil and blades?

And Baggie: ./agreed This is one of the only times ive seen the creeps outnumbered and alot of the "regular" creeps were on low ranked alts. But u really need to give them the benefit of the doubt here. Im sure they didnt leave cause we rolled em after they farmed us for an hour. I bet it was kin crafting night!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006e2c3/signature.png]Rabies[/charsig]

lolz i was thinking both on freeps or both on creeps easier that way.