We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lottery suggestions - spring and summer festival items

A few of the recent lotteries have given rewards of rare items, perhaps summer or spring festival items that we have not yet seen on the newer servers which started in Sept.

I would love to see some of the festival recipes available in lotteries, recipes that are readily available everywhere else but not on the new servers.
    Such as blueberry and strawberry tarts, and whatever other recipes are offered in the festivals which we have yet to see on Riddermark or the other new servers. There is a whole range of cooked foods available to every other player that are not allowed to players on the new servers.

Flower house decorations? There has to be some use for all of the flowers a farmer can grow, beside the rare items used for dyes.
    Last edited by Mulch2010; Feb 07 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Re: Lottery suggestions - spring and summer festival items

I would like to reiterate this suggestion, since the Spring Festival has finally come to Riddermark and yet you have removed the gift box quest that gave the tart recipes, and the mailed gift boxes DO NOT include any tart recipes.

So while the older servers all have tart receipes and cooked tarts available from previous spring festivals, the 4 new servers do not and never will. Is that fair? Why punish the new servers?

If you can't add the tart recipes to the spring festival vendors, please if nothing else have a flash lottery and make it fairly easy to win so I can get some of them on riddermark

The potted flowers, there are plenty of those. Why are they on the vendors but not the tart recipes?

/signed, these are all good reasons.

I miss the themed lotteries we used to have, they are getting rarer and rarer. Today is Tolkien reading day, why not a lottery inspired by that?
    Silverlode refugee

I would like to see some thing in the lottery from update 2 - but it would be hard for people to get in the lottery only so many people could get it...
    My the great elfs help me thought the game & show me the way to the end so I my destory the ring.

/signed Recipes for the new 4 would be excellent.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler