We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Order of the Ancients Is Recruiting

Order of the Ancients is a founding kinship on Elendilmir server. OotA was forged in the earliest days of LotRO and we have grown and thrived in the wonderful community that is Middle-Earth online.

Order of the Ancients has a new leader and I am in the process of reforging in order to strengthen and expand the kinship. My goal is to throw open the doors of our Kinship Hall and bring in some fresh air and new attitudes. We are recruiting for Kinship Officers as well as kinship members.

OotA is primarily a PVE kinship but we are well-represented in the Moors by several of our dedicated members. The kinship's focus has been on covering content and character advancement. I would like to steer our path towards the many quality instances and raids that are abundant in LotRO. To further this goal, I am recruiting raid officers as well as members.

If you are interested in a large, active, well-established kinship, please feel free to contact Celenwen in-game, visit our website or reply here on the forums.

Celenwen (Estewyn, Almandine)
    oota.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by Dorlith; Feb 26 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Re: Order of the Ancients Is Recruiting

I'd also like to mention, for those of you that use custom interfaces, that Order of the Ancients has its own interface at lotrointerface.com. It's called Order of the Ancients (who'da thunk?)
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...eAncients.html

Bump bump This is 2 short so I made it longer

You can also contact me in game on my many toons.

Pellamore Champion , Assaracus Hunter , Boii Captain , Ceallach = Burglar , Gallchobhair = Warden

Great Group....I found my new home
    Last edited by azodnem; Mar 25 2011 at 03:59 PM.

In game you can contact Pellamore. Assaracus , Boii , Grumpye

Pellamore Champion , Assaracus Hunter , Boii Captain , Ceallach = Burglar , Gallchobhair = Warden

We are looking for casual players and raiding players. If you have questions contact us in game.

Pellamore , Boii , Assaracus.

Question Re: Order of the Ancients Is Recruiting

I'm very new to LotRo and I was just wondering how I do fill out an application? I live on the East coast and I've read this is the unofficial Oceanic server. Is that true? I'm up for staying up long nights. Thanks ahead of time for any response. I will try to contact you in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionElfWanderstar View Post
    I'm very new to LotRo and I was just wondering how I do fill out an application? I live on the East coast and I've read this is the unofficial Oceanic server. Is that true? I'm up for staying up long nights. Thanks ahead of time for any response. I will try to contact you in-game.
    There is a form on our website.http://oota.guildlaunch.com/ or you can send me a tell in game. I will be on one of these toons Boii , Pellamore , Assaracus I usually play this one in the evenings.

Talking Re: Order of the Ancients Is Recruiting

I sent an application.

We are a kin that is rebuilding. We are looking for raid capable people. We can help you level.
    People with raid leading abilities most welcome.All types and class of player welcome.Consider us and join us.

Hi there,

I was curious as to your usual raid times (i'm looking for starts after 9 EST M-F and anytime on the weekend). I am interested in doing a lot of the group content, with some knowledgeable and easy going people. I don't have much experience in doing a lot of the group stuff except for PUG's and it was a little disorganized and unhelpful for my liking. Open to learning all 3/6 man skirms, Classic content (Hele/Annu) even Rift runs. As well as the Moria/Mirkwood stuff.
    If this sound like a good fit for both of us let me know and i'll try to give you /tell in game.

Cheers !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000017a43b/signature.png]Faladuil[/charsig]

Order of the Ancients is recruiting any class any level player. We do not have normal raid times as of yet but 8ish central tends to have plenty of kinmates on. Any burg/cappy/healer mains always welcome. Send a tell to any member or respond here and I will get a hold of you.

Happy Hunting!

Just joined this Kin on my new champion im making Shaiten helpful and very nice people cant wait to lvl up and see were i can help out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100003e04db/signature.png]Deadlycure[/charsig]

We are still looking for new and old players. All class all types.

We are looking to expand on every aspect of the game right now. PvP, PvE, 3mans, 6mans, and looking to fill out for a full raiding schedule. Please visit www.oota.guildlaunch.com for more information and to apply to the guild.

Happy Hunting!

Still recruiting easy going end game capable people of any class and level. We are making our way into the new content and have completed the lost temple as well as NCF and stoneheight. Next is into Forochel to learn that fight. We are having a blast learning the new content together and would welcome new additions. send a tell to Azodnem in game or apply at www.oota.guildlaunch.com if interested.

Happy Hunting!

A bump to the top

A move to the top. A race up.

Just a quick note....OOTA has a core group of high level players working through the new content and looking for more!! We work well together and are very laid back. We have the same goals for endgame.....number one is Experience it, not farm it. stop by www.oota.guildlaunch.com and give us a look.

Happy Hunting!

Come check us out at www.oota.guildlaunch.com. Very casual, Very capable kinship!!

Still recruiting easy going end game capable people of any class and level. We are having a blast learning the new content together and would welcome new additions. send a tell to Azodnem in game or apply at www.oota.guildlaunch.com if interested.

Happy Hunting!

I'm interested in joining. Now, I'm a returning player who's been away for over a year, but getting back into playing shape shouldn't be hard
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04202000000076646/01003/signature.png]Vhaan[/charsig]

Good to hear....send a tell to assaracus or azodnem in game...happy hunting!

We are still active and still recruiting. see you in game

Still recruiting easy going end game capable people of any class and level. We are having a blast learning the new content together and would welcome new additions. send a tell to Azodnem in game or apply at www.oota.guildlaunch.com if interested.

Happy Hunting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast