We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

raid vs raid pvp feb 5th

Hey, thanks to all the freeps that came to the moors tonight. I was very impressed with the aggressiveness... I'm not sure why you guys just gave up when we retreated to TA. I'm curious why you didn't try to go for a rez point.
    Well regardless, I did my best to encourage fair fights, and I even had us do a couple open field battles- near the crossroads, which I hope you guys appreciated. Maybe you can learn from our example- we aren't afraid to die and we're here to have fun and be challenged. Hopefully in the future we can have more battles in the open, and I'd like to see the freeps go after the keeps, especially the ones with rez points since they are an advantage. Also I hope some of our frequent creeps will play their creeps instead of freeps when the raids aren't even. Its cool to have pretty even fights all around. Hope you guys had fun.

Re: raid vs raid pvp feb 5th

I always miss the good fights!!!

Talking Re: raid vs raid pvp feb 5th

I just want to say how nice it was that kinship Crickits made spider tribe some of you saw us last nigth god that was funy we need to do it agein
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

yeah it was epic, first ive every been in a 24 man raid, also my first time takin my LM out there, got 2 ranks in 1 night hehe, now if only my sig will update lol

yay for having to re arrange my ui to fit all the raid bars! But i found an arrangement that works
    http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2...shot00110r.jpg
    Last edited by Bardathehobo; Feb 06 2011 at 10:50 AM.

At one point we were to the relics to draw out creeps, picking them off as they came. We fought in toward the tyrant room as bounced around just outside it for probably an hour or so. Someone kept pulling the taskmasters and cheifs on us so we about 4 at a time usually from upstairs, downstairs, and respawns. So it was chaotic, but we killed a lot of creeps. We never did engage the tyrant. When we were eventually chased up and scattered. The question loomed - did we win? The answer was this:

Morn, you won! That's right Boulen told me I won the moors. Yay! I'm still not going anywhere though hehe

Yeah, the spiders were very funny XD I was on stab, TA side, when I saw a bunch of green spit come flying behind me, and I had heard about this spider tribe... And then I saw the freeps just start running in fear... Very, very funny. I won't forget how fast Mornien dropped too... All those dots were like a death sentence!
    But also, If you can confuse the enemy by taking keeps and relics like Snicker did, see how many kills you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    Yeah, the spiders were very funny XD I was on stab, TA side, when I saw a bunch of green spit come flying behind me, and I had heard about this spider tribe... And then I saw the freeps just start running in fear... Very, very funny. I won't forget how fast Mornien dropped too... All those dots were like a death sentence!
    But also, If you can confuse the enemy by taking keeps and relics like Snicker did, see how many kills you can get?
    I was in TA and heard this insane laughter in the raid. So I came outside and there were soooo many spiders lol.
    I think it was you laughing rawr

the spider army was an awesome sight to behold

Yeah the mighty Mornien went down like a cheap date a couple times when the spiders showed up. it was fun and exciting, but insane. I can totally imagine the laughter. On our side it was laughter mixed with screams, but yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    At one point we were to the relics to draw out creeps, picking them off as they came.
    Really? I thought we went there to get the relics as was planned. The healers left you guys in the end because every time we went to the tyrant you'd get someone say:

"There's a warg!"

Next thing you know, 5-10 people are chasing the warg through all of DG...

Lastly, I also would like to add that the initial plan WAS to flip the entire map. Lugz is NOT the entire map, that's TA :P

Yeah lol that was my insane laughter... sorry, sometimes i can't contain myself

Wink Re: raid vs raid pvp feb 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Dropbearlurking View Post
    Really? I thought we went there to get the relics as was planned. The healers left you guys in the end because every time we went to the tyrant you'd get someone say:

"There's a warg!"

Next thing you know, 5-10 people are chasing the warg through all of DG...

Lastly, I also would like to add that the initial plan WAS to flip the entire map. Lugz is NOT the entire map, that's TA :P
    yehh I call this fishing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

lolz yeah its something like, "here fishy fishy fishy, here's some freep/creep bait". lolz yeah it works both ways and its fun to do. prob it when both sides are trying to go fishing. but there is some fun in the fake push/pull to get some kills.
    props to both sides for the fights we had last night.