We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: @Ell

@Ell

Is there any way you could run a little slower for me? My spider doesn't run as fast as a warg; and you're hard to catch!!!!
    Thanks!

Re: @Ell

roflmao! totally hilarious.

At rank 9 Spiders can upgrade to get 2 more legs and add .02% more speed. 20k Destiny.

GO!

I'm in trouble! Two more legs!?!!?!? I already trip over the eight I have!!!

Lol! Sorry I haven't check the forums for a couple days...make you deal Mel, I won't even run at all when I have my effin pots slotted correctly (and I am not trying to run off a bridge of NPC's). Omg - I was searching through my overcrowded inventory while on autorun and just couldn't find the silly things...then I was like - ah, I made it to the other bridge, phew...oh wait - red flags! AGGGGHHHHH....was a good chase though! Reminded of one night when freep flipped a bridge behind my back...that ended badly too...

Good Hunting!

ps - that Spider Raid last night - omg that was awesome. We were at the TA side of Stab pressing some blue dot, and the trees just spewed out a gazillion legs - the ground was moving...if only print screen didn't hold you in place for a moment! Very impressive...very scary. Can you guess what the 'orders' were? Run Run Run! EC EC EC EC!
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Feb 06 2011 at 02:28 PM.

I am still waiting for the all Chiron raid....Chironthree, Chironfour, Chironfive. Make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    I am still waiting for the all Chiron raid....Chironthree, Chironfour, Chironfive. Make it happen!
    Chironfour is up and running around!

That's gonna be interesting....heh...

Chironfour will psych them out, they will be constantly on their guard wondering where Chironthree is!

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    At rank 9 Spiders can upgrade to get 2 more legs and add .02% more speed. 20k Destiny.

GO!
    When do defilers get these additional legs?

PS. We have chirontwo, three and four now.

Guys if we have a chiron raid, the dps is going to be so off the charts that turbine will probably release a nerf patch within hours... maybe it's not a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    Guys if we have a chiron raid, the dps is going to be so off the charts that turbine will probably release a nerf patch within hours... maybe it's not a good idea...
    Awwww YEAH.

Although....Chiron actually has a reflect shield built in as a failsafe, so if anyone ever tries to nerf him the damage reflects 120%. This effect can cause kidney problems and Dev's have been known to pee their pants in his presence.