We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Class Update and How it Affects You

Found this dev info about the class updates coming up and pasted the relevant info...note these changes will not effect regular creep classes

Hunters

A new trap will be purchasable at the class trainers across Middle Earth. This trap only works on Chiron and showers him in rose petals while instantly killing all those nearby on both sides due to 'misadventure' unless they type /cheer immediately.

Loremasters

All of your pets were tamed first by Chiron. He lets you summon them but will one day call them back to the Uruk zoo and command them to eat you.

Minstrels

Chiron's presence deactivates healing power by 50% within a 31m radius and activates failspeech. He can also make better music than you with his air guitar. His music is muted for copyright concerns.

Runekeepers

Your pet rock was a kidney stone Chiron didn't want anymore. Just give that a moment to sink in.

Burglars

Chiron can always see through your stealth. If he does not attack you it is not because he does not see you, it is because he has deemed you are not worth his effort.

Champions

Targeting Chiron will charge your fervor to full but make you unable to cast any skills due to utter amazement that he is everything you wish you could be plus heals and a rez.

Captains

Turbine apologizes for modelling a class so closely after Chiron, but failing to capture his greatness. This is why they gave you a pet soldier - all soldier's will be henceforth renamed to SorryChironIsBetter.

Wardens

It is true real tanks wear leather. Chiron has designed his own line of Kangaroo Leather unlockable only by deed. The casting couch for who gets to wear it requires only an open minded female elf willing to to step out of her comfort zone and most of her clothing.

Guardians

Chiron is bored by you, please move to the back of the line or reroll.

Re: Class Update and How it Affects You

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    Guardians

Chiron is bored by you, please move to the back of the line or reroll.

Awww them Guards dont get any love do they

Champions

Targeting Chiron will charge your fervor to full but make you unable to cast any skills due to utter amazement that he is everything you wish you could be plus heals and a rez.
    I like that, only lasts 3 seconds though with dwarves due to their inborn stubborness!

Wardens

It is true real tanks wear leather. Chiron has designed his own line of Kangaroo Leather unlockable only by deed. The casting couch for who gets to wear it requires only an open minded female elf willing to to step out of her comfort zone and most of her clothing.
    Haha, c'mon, you made that one up, you naughty little elf

Mornien - you ROCK!

;-)

Minstrels

Chiron's presence deactivates healing power by 50% within a 31m radius and activates failspeech. He can also make better music than you with his air guitar. His music is muted for copyright concerns.
    but but i'm not healing. i'm buffing his uberness to super uberness. while i'm within that 31m radius you can't hear me over him, you just get to see the benefit of my feeble attempts to help him, which spawns him to a higher calling and thus greater ability.

Mornien... You make me LOL

Good Stuff.