We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hats off to Grishygrash

Suilaid Grishygash,

Thank you for my best Heart Seeker ever...

Navaer,

Ell

ps - much later on the bridge (Stab)...after you all flipped it...Chiron - I had to try...another suicide mission but well worth it for 'the almost close call'...too bad your backup came so fast :-\
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Feb 02 2011 at 05:06 AM.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Re: Hats off to Grishygrash

Awesome!! Way to kill that second day out green dot Black Arrow. Quite an Acomplishment!! Clap............Clap.......... .Clap................Clap.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000003dad/signature.png]Stingy[/charsig]

Haha Stingy. Obviously killing a green dot isn't a feat in itself, but 1 shotting it is pretty crazy and cool, also freaking SCARY :-P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000315ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Modest Mornien the Nocturnal Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Zythor View Post
    Awesome!! Way to kill that second day out green dot Black Arrow. Quite an Acomplishment!! Clap............Clap.......... .Clap................Clap.
    Oh dear Stingy - I do believe you took this out of context. I am certainly not bragging about a green kill..lol...but come on - a 6K HS? That's effin cool ;-)

Navaer,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Wellllllll in that context......yeah i wouldnt want to be on the recieving end of that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000003dad/signature.png]Stingy[/charsig]

Hehe, that is a pretty impressive crit. I'm glad i didn't cop one of those on the bridge or it might have meant lights out :P

However, I was more than happy to jump off stab and chase you down with my epic dps after I had a riad of creeps at my back
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Hehe, that is a pretty impressive crit. I'm glad i didn't cop one of those on the bridge or it might have meant lights out :P

However, I was more than happy to jump off stab and chase you down with my epic dps after I had a riad of creeps at my back
    I thought if I can only make it to the shore....that freaking shout you have....grrr...was fun though. My favorite part was being behind you (before you killed me) and watching you trying to lose the cross hairs ;-) muhuhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Oh dear Stingy - I do believe you took this out of context. I am certainly not bragging about a green kill..lol...but come on - a 6K HS? That's effin cool ;-)

Navaer,

Ell
    i'm still waiting for that 6k HS on me ......focus, focus........yes ellohoulia ....challenge time :P honestly i hope i never receive one of those from anyone!

btw your highest on me that i recall is something like 2085.
    dylan has hit for 3065.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Haha Big - actually I hit 3K on you once - I think....I got another nice HS last night - 4K or so...I have made some changes to my bow, my spear, and my traits which should help that arrow find your heart one of these days ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Haha Big - actually I hit 3K on you once - I think....I got another nice HS last night - 4K or so...I have made some changes to my bow, my spear, and my traits which should help that arrow find your heart one of these days ;-)
    yeah you prob have, i just didn't notice in the heat of * oh shyt run away!* that wargs are prone to do. esp when they see that they are in your sights oh well. just glad you regularly come out and have fun with us.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    yeah you prob have, i just didn't notice in the heat of * oh shyt run away!* that wargs are prone to do. esp when they see that they are in your sights oh well. just glad you regularly come out and have fun with us.
    Let's just say the feeling is mutual...in both regards...Wargs are nasty business... ;-)

Very nice crit! Gratz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000aeae1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I miss Cletus/Horse.