We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Best of their Class Thread!

Quite the little rub and tug you guys have going on over here.

Thanks for the hit lists.

- Rustynail

Any time you feel like wandering out rusty .. will be there to greet you with some arrows and other fun implements 8)

If this is STRICTLY PvP, I'll stick to three now, and update later.

Warden: Toa, my man, you tank like a boss.
    Hunter: Sarharien, you snipe like a boss.
    RK: Ilthel, you hit like MY boss.

Warden: Toa. Just dont use him as a delving tour guide
    LoreMaster: Youngguido
    Burglar: Oprah or Aldarico
    Runekeeper: Bahem or Ilthel
    Guardian: Haven't played with any in the moors but gonna say Idras from grouping with him in PvE. He's epic
    Champions: Gemelion
    Ministrel: Justifies or Erlilda
    Hunter: Sar
    Captains: Chaco or that useless captain Nvious

lol this post is going progressively farther towards individual lists of friends.

Well since I haven't seen much from the creep side really thought I would throw in my two cents.

Captain: Chaco
    RK: Ilthel
    Loremaster: Sno
    Warden: Card or Jacbo (this one i am gonna call a tie)
    Guardian: Not enough out often enough to call this one
    Burglar: Oprah
    Champion: Same as guardian
    Hunter: Sarharien
    Ministrel: This one is kinda tough to call as there aren't a lot out very often either.

Blackarrow: myself 8)
    Defiler: Someonelse (if he ever turns up again)
    Warg: Silentkilla (though she did mention she was moving servers not sure if she has yet)
    Weaver: Gilarian (same deal if he ever turns up again)
    Reaver: Rayzr
    Warleader: Inspiration

Yep, It would probably work better if Freeps vote for Creeps and Creeps vote for Freeps less chance of favoritism. eh who knows..

Lm: Sno
    Mini: None really myself included there are decent players here just none that are Great
    warden: I would have to say toa jacbo and card they all have differnt acpects that are good.
    Captain: Chaco is great at living good enough in my book
    hunter: Sarharien and navgul sar is great at tracking and knowing whats going on around as navgul pushes some good dps out
    burg: Oprah
    rk: Ilthel
    Guardian: None that pvp but for pve Mardeth hands down.

Creepside
    Defiler; smoke no need an explanation
    Ba; well Arakaz is good at his class but needs to get his group of followers to group rather then run kin only.
    reaver; Aces and rayzr
    Warleader; .... need more of them and defilers...
    weaver; biological he is always pushin forward wile staying alive for the most part.
    warg; Akbag

This list is my personal oppinon and not skewed in any way as there are people on here I personal don't like all that much so anyhow yep yep

Bio (feyda-somthin) is the best minny in the moors. Knows how to bait and use cds. And that is not an insult, its gotten Aces killed many many times.

Thranash is prolly the best WL Rag aint bad either

Ak is my new fav warg, plays like a star hugger (how a warg should)

Oprah is still better than thou jake

Ilth is still better than thou Fuzion

Falcon is my only contender for teh reaver spot (sadly rayzr dosent play enuf)

Jacbo will be better than card as long as I keep creeping Xo

Venom is another good spider besides Bio

Still no good guards :P

Not really any good champs

Sar is the best hunter

Sno is afk for a long time... Slag and guido are the lineup for top LM atm

Arak is the top BA, and saying he only groups with his tribe is codswallop, he groups with me!

Chaco (needs to beat me in a 1v1)

Smokeq (needs to rez my **** then he might pass as a defiler) ;D

thats it i think

Quote Originally Posted by kabarman555 View Post
    Bio (feyda-somthin) is the best minny in the moors. Knows how to bait and use cds. And that is not an insult, its gotten Aces killed many many times.

Thranash is prolly the best WL Rag aint bad either

Ak is my new fav warg, plays like a star hugger (how a warg should)

Oprah is still better than thou jake

Ilth is still better than thou Fuzion

Falcon is my only contender for teh reaver spot (sadly rayzr dosent play enuf)

Jacbo will be better than card as long as I keep creeping Xo

Venom is another good spider besides Bio

Still no good guards :P

Not really any good champs

Sar is the best hunter

Sno is afk for a long time... Slag and guido are the lineup for top LM atm

Arak is the top BA, and saying he only groups with his tribe is codswallop, he groups with me!

Chaco (needs to beat me in a 1v1)

Smokeq (needs to rez my **** then he might pass as a defiler) ;D

thats it i think
    Really Fuzion and I should not even be on this list at all we've only been on this server(Freep Side) 3 weeks. I've grouped with Oprah great guy he prolly already thinks I'm crazy. I know a lot of creeps target me and I love the attention keep doing it. You will be my next target when I circle back around hiding npcs won't stop me.
    Last edited by -Unknown-; Feb 09 2011 at 01:02 PM.

Smile Re: Best of their Class Thread!

Ok fine if u guys realy want to make me do it

Kin/tribe wise

Freeps - Ainur sar and chaco
    creeps- animals and err paraih

no reason to pick individuals im sure everyone can agree with this post and if not ur crazy Pariah Love the open field battles keep it up Animals - love the bat battles keep it up

Ainur if it wasnt for us all the creeps would be rank 20 rofl

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    Prestige? omg you mean Cleanthis from Windfola? oh wow I remember back in the day wiped his warg group with just a burg + rk about 3 times back to back. Nae from windfola? lol Prestige(Nae) is still playing? I just found this a surprise funny how we run into old players on new servers. Does Prestige still play I know my new target if so.. Cheers!

I know Nae knows JakeSpeed and Melborne Love to see you out in creepland Nae.
    Jake and Mel! I am always in WRT vent. And I remember the days where we still had CJ's which could keep us alive forever. And I was the best leader this server had for 'creeps only' but i got tired of having to run into TR after freeps because they didn't have anyone to lead. So we took most of our characters off server.

And yes, Silentkilla xfered to windy.

Hunter: Sarharien, knows what she's doing and is one of the few hunters who tracks
    Burglar: Jakespeed. I think I'm his favorite snack, he just comes running when he sees me. I thought having a burg main would mean i'd have a better shot against them, but instead I just appreciate how well Jakespeed kills me
    Bidiman doesn't get to be on this list since he's a guildie and I know he goes for me on purpose (grumble)
    Loremaster: Goes to uh, all of them? It's hard to tell which one of you is getting me when I get mezzed about 3892348923 times each battle. Needless to say, I die quickly. Gotta get that brand soon! (BTW where has Sno been?)
    Runekeeper: Ithel. Gotta love an RK that charges in in front and doesn't die. Crits for 900 with shocking touch?? Where's that nerf bat?

Honorary mention goes to Tickletackler. You make your 'mom' so proud *sniff*

Snorty it just seems like I do lol. When I rush in I don't just target one person I mark,Riddle,stun then attack my target I don't just focus on one target I tab around and look at my threats before I rush in. And yes I do like BA's easy and fast kills and if am off killing another creep and a ba is not #1 Mezzed #2 Addled then I will be on him like Flies on sh*t.

PS if I get a fire dot then I will pot out and run to you. same goes for a spider.. You keep poking at the beast you will get his attention.

For whatever it's worth, I'll post mine. I can't tell who's really super skilled or has incredible knowledge of the game, I just know who has stuck in my mind for one reason or another.

Warden: Jacbo and/or Card. They seem pretty even to me. Both are little badass midgets.

Loremaster: Sno, although Guido gets an honorable mention...he's made huge gains in the last month or so from what I've seen.

Burglar: Bidamin (grr) and Oprah. Both are equally abusive in their treatment of this warg and will be reported to PETA at some point. Jakespeed is getting up there, too, unfortunately. I basically just run away from all three of them at this point (or try to...success is limited lately).

Runekeeper: Ilthel's the best, but Fuzion is moving up there in my opinion. Seen her survive when I didn't think she should/would, and the lightning is just horrendous. Besides, the "SendMoreCreeps" rune made me laugh yesterday.

Guardian: I don't seem to remember any in particular, except for MeatShield, but that's just because of the name at this point.

Champion: Ordun or Ironguy, mostly because they're the ones I see out there the most.

Minstrel: Feydalin, although I've seen Acidor do some pretty cool stuff and get out of some situations I didn't think he was gonna make it.

Hunter: Sarharien. The tracking...bleh...it never stops. Ever. And when I do get the jump on her she still kills me.

Captain: Chaco for a bunch of reasons, the main one being he's killed me the most.

Just my two cents...value appropriately.
    Last edited by Ugmo; Feb 14 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Ya I have decided to up my gear unlike the other two burgs the gear I'm using is total garbage still wonder how I even kill anything along with the ****** lvl 45 bag ha-ha. I will be back out very soon as I get some decent gear and show you what a burg can do, and not the type of burg that runs away after starting a fight. Right now am considered a greenie I shall be back once I get my sig till then enjoy the burg free environment.

PS. ******* might be back in action. If you don't know who that is might ask Fuzion.. Ha-ha
    Last edited by -Unknown-; Feb 14 2011 at 02:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2