We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Open field battle

Pariah will be at eagle valley 11pm eastern 30/1 for a fight. Bring as many freeps and creeps as you want and dont run away, we dont care about losing we just want a fight. Lets get the ball rolling and kill this nasty business about logging out after a wipe, this is pvp....step up, get some points and stop wussing out for christ sake. Freeps can have TR, just zerg in take it and fight us so you have a rez point.

Cya there.
    Diremaw of Dwarrowdelf

Re: Open field battle

I like this!

After what will be 6 to 8 hours of downtime, I'm hoping a lot of people are needing their monster play fix (both creep and freep) and show up tonight.

Unhappy Re: Open field battle

I'll still be stuck at work til around 8pm PST. WAAAAAAH!

*sadfacemode-engage*

At least I still have Foo Fighters music to keep me company.

/mancrushondavegrohl
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

So yeah got home from work at 10:30 cst. Went out on my creep as I usually do first (I like to test teh waters on a toon I can flip from if I want, not fair weather just fair action) and I went to check out his eagle valley fight. There were a ton of creeps milling about the map and in ooc, smoke and a few others were set up but no freeps at all. So I told smoke id try to get a freep group going. He said great.

So I flipped got about 8, 2 of which were afk at the start and we moved out (with 6) rode around the map for 20 or so minutes then did a halfhearted drop pull of lug which was a fluke because of a little confusion on positioning. After that we grouped at GV again rode out a bit, still nothing.

I talked to the pvp trainers and they said they were fighting only Smoke and falcon at TA (so much for eagle valley, I guess fight at Eagle valley means fighting three lvl 55s in your own npcs... *snort*)

So yea I was whatever, lets take TR since we have the group and theres apparently no creeps that want to fight. So after a little mess up on the first drop pull we got in and started on the tyrant. Was going great untill the first prob appeared, Arak decided to show up after hiding god knows where and start shooting at us while we are knee deep in **** as it was. Ok one creep fine can deal with it. Another came, and another, and another... I jumped out of TR, told everyone to log and dropped.

My apologies to the freeps but man that was some ****. I really hope you guys logged.

Creeps, keep pulling **** like that! You got some inf right? + last time I try to make a fight unless I know I have every advantage, as usual, dunno what came over me. Not gonna feed ya.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

As usual the freeps dictated where the fighting was tonight. We sat in eagle valley for about 45 minutes waiting for a fair open field fight with no NPCs and no one showed up. So then we went looking for freeps, did some fighting outside EC and outside TR. We actually had a pretty nice open field fight outside TR towards the end with plenty of kills on both sides, but the freeps seemed to take off after unfortunately. As for TR, no one in Pariah made any attempt to stop any freeps from taking Lugz or TR. We mean what we say.

First of all card, after standing at eagle valley for an hour and seeing nothing, most of us logged. The rest starting roaming.
    Second of all, if you remember who jumped you at TR it was arakaz rayzr and luggy, we were fully content on letting you have it, but we dont control other tribes. But anyways, /golfclap for at least showing your fat hobbit face out here.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

@Card: :O I'm surprised at you... I'm sry, but I don't treat freeps like kids anymore, if you want TR or Lugz or anything, then go ahead and attempt to take it, ninja or not... if I find out you are taking it, I will attempt to stop you with whatever help I can, I thought that was the fun of trying to take forts... the excitement of holding back the enemy or tricking him and taking it silently... if he shows up, kill him... if you fail, its alright... I mean I have been destroyed by Sno and his groups countless times while trying to secretly take a fort (when you all owned everything)... not trying to be mean, I'm just done with all of these agreements and terms... takes away the excitement of it all for me :l
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Wow so you are complaining card cos you expected an open field fight from people who never agreed to it in the first place? interesting.

hiding ... yes i was hiding somewhere ... just like everybody does... including you cos i didn't see you either so as far as i am concerned you were hiding .. (just thought i would try what seems to be your logic out).

As for stopping you taking TR .. yer damn right I did and I will every other time I find freeps trying to take it .. and Lugz and TA and Lumber Camp.. Isen not so much .. such a long run up there. Sorry if some actually pvp in the pvp zone was too much for you guys to handle .. well guess what .. it happens to everyone when they are attempting to take keeps....

Am over the hypocrisy and the **** personally and will take Animals out and try and take everything and keep everything at every opportunity. If you don't like it I suggest a frosty cold glass of cement and harden up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000006192d/signature.png]Arakaz[/charsig]

Ok lets just pause a second.

So for arguments sake lets say that I was complaining wrongly in that post.

How often do creeps complain about freeps?

And the responses to my one post on this small yet drama free thread were personal insults. Really guys? I'm kinda disappointed in yet another experiment tonight.

Lets refer to my @Ronchie post.

Reaction acquired.

The creeps are the issue on this server. All results point that way. All drama radiates from that way (cept me i guess but I'd like to think of my drama as carefully guided missile drama, yours is kinda carpet bomb drama).

You can flame me, cry, complain, call me names, say i'm an in-mature fat faced drama queen, make fun of my mother... and you will pretty much just further prove my point. Just like fix your attitudes guys, I'm on your side more than not.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]

Well, for what it's worth again, once the freeps showed up, I had a good time. I had logged off for about 30 mins, then came back on to check before I went to bed and there was a group of 8 or 10 freeps on. Wish you guys had showed up about an hour before, though.

Fight in TR, fight around TA, fight at EC, fight at stab....was good fun. Get a few more freeps to show up more frequently and we'll be on our way.

I agree akbag, after card rage logged freeps came out in force. I went to bed and when i woke up i came back out and there were still freeps in force, who even managed to take TR. Best night in the last couple of weeks.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Card you can paint us in whatever light you like dude. Entirely up to you ... but since you seen to start most of it well done on the drama part if it is what you are attempting to achieve.

must be us that needs the attitude adjustments......

I had fun last night in TR .. around TR .. up near GV ... EC..STAB... TA lawn...hell in TA... and various other random points of the compass.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000006192d/signature.png]Arakaz[/charsig]

I had fun too. The open field battle near TR was great, lots of points on both sides. The fighting at stab was good too, though it was getting late and creeps started losing numbers and we couldnt do much. The fight with smokeq and me vs the lowbie agents was a long one, we couldnt beat them until they ran out of power. You guys are going to be a deadly force at lvl 65. I would like to see freeps actively engage creeps more, because so often it seems like hide and seek, but perhaps I just need to adjust to the mentality of players on this server. Anyways, last night was a welcome change of pace and I look forward to more of that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000007e90/signature.png]Esthero[/charsig]

Vertigo - 65 Captain - Pariah
    Escyndir - 65 Champion - Pariah
    Dartsk - Murder Herd

Unhappy Re: Open field battle

Arak I don't understand the hate, I only mentioned you because you were the first one I saw (and you rooted me in front of a group of pathing npcs Xo... I really think your a good player and for a BA you stick your neck out a lot (and a cool guy as far as I'm concerned). Only Drama I'm causing is due to people reacting to what I say. I cant help that I put it bluntly sometimes :/

And If im not heavy handed with the creeps who else would?! Sno? He's too wussy, i mean comon his toon wears a dress! XD

<3

P.S. Don't expect me to kiss rump tho, even my friends will hear it if I have something to say (I'm not all flowers and sugar...boring)
    Last edited by kabarman555; Jan 31 2011 at 08:45 PM.

With the amount I died today I think too much neck poking out sometimes 8/

had to root you in front of a pathing troll dude ... god knows I can't kill you ... needed the troll to do it for me 8P

My bad... Had fun at TR though
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000006e635/signature.png]Hinypirate[/charsig]