We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

King Among Spiders

The king among beasts

and again

Re: King Among Spiders

<3 Chiron.

See how bored we were freepsies?

More Fun Pics from tonight!!

Blinx Dances for the Creeps!

Riding Rabies like a horse!!

I LOVE these picture threads. The magic upside down spider trick is always cool, and you were lined up so nice. It was wierd, like international spider day today. So many more spiders than usual. Chiron had his signature STAR in that picture too. Hehe.

Part of me wants to play Chirontwo more so I can get to rank 3 and start the tribe Chiron's Playmates ;-) or something of that nature. One day...one day...hehe

In the meantime it is always fun fighting you guys, however, for the sake of game balance I ask that you add more green dot reavers to your raids. Use them as fodder and pin cushions, send them in as distractions and let them run around aimlessly like chickens with their heads cut off. Ellouhollia and I are an Elf army on our own so make it happen!

That is all.

well if you do start a tribe with that name, let me know. i'll see about bringing a toon over to help you get started
    and well yeah it was a "little" unbalanced today. sad but true. i tried making up for it by playing my minnie some late night. got corpse jumped a few times (very expected), got a few kills, hit rank 2. all in all a good day for my toons. see ya'll tomorrow.

Are you lost, little hobbit?

Haha Blinx...always looks like that cheery little kid that gets lost and takes candy from strangers, then gets tossed in a van and well...the cuteness doesn't last when ya take her home. She starts groin kicking and ankle biting - and who could blame her. I look at half of you and just think, wow, that's a face only a mother could love. It doesn't end well for anyone involved.

good thread....lol....really good thread ;-)

Need more spiders!!! Wheres my mom! Hugger!

She hugged her last spear ;-)

Visit the Moors Cafe for a lovely entre of Spider Leg Soup and Mandible Meatpie. No preservatives, straight from the farm fest! We are encouraging Orcs to start recycling and going green so they don't come out of the mud pits so deformed and ugly - one day maybe they'll all look as awesome as Chiron. One day...

Oh and I wanted to edit this before the question comes up. You CAN have fries with that as part of the late night special. :-D

@Mornien: I'm not so big on fries, so I'm wondering what the chances are of getting warg tails or orc fingers instead?

Hahahaha. I think we could swing it. I was trying to spare the wargs' their tails being cut off though - they are so CUTE stuffed!

Warning: Warg Tails and Orc Fingers may be detrimental to your health.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    Warning: Warg Tails and Orc Fingers may be detrimental to your health.
    CAUTION: This product or components of this product are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    CAUTION: This product or components of this product are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Use at your own risk.
    Other common symptoms include hair on your breasts, necrophilia, and severe loss of appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    Other common symptoms include hair on your breasts, necrophilia, and severe loss of appetite.
    Ok. . . maybe I'll just have the fries after all!

lol and morn i dont think you will able to even reach me to cut my fingers off =-)

Haha Freephunter, that's not really a concern. Sometimes I knock you down just for jollies, but you are tough enough and smart enough you are not exactly first on the hit list ;-) Your fingers would be on the specialty menu I guess hehe