We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB Captain "Buff Stick"

I am looking to buy a Legendary Captain's weapon of any type or any level. I am looking for the following legacy upgrades for (in order of priority):

Motivating speech
    Relentless attack
    Parry
    Make haste

The LI should have at least 2 of these. I will pay more money for 3 legacies and higher level weapons. Please send offers on replied posts or send mail to my in-game character Baramidas.

Thank you.
    Baramidas - 50 Captain, R4
    [color=#008080][b]Guardians of Gondor[/color][/b]

Re: WTB Captain "Buff Stick"

Quote Originally Posted by kenneydee View Post
    I am looking to buy a Legendary Captain's weapon of any type or any level. I am looking for the following legacy upgrades for (in order of priority):

Motivating speech
    Relentless attack
    Parry
    Make haste

The LI should have at least 2 of these. I will pay more money for 3 legacies and higher level weapons. Please send offers on replied posts or send mail to my in-game character Baramidas.

Thank you.
    I know that the crit and parry buffs are pool B, so you will never find them on a LI for sale (unless someone has a very old one that they ID'd before the change) I'm not sure about Make haste, as it's not a legacy I care about. You best bet is to grab any/all LIs with motivating and level them up and pray. You get new legacies at 10, 20, and 30, so if you don't have at least one of the pool Bs at 20, don't bother to take it to 30.

Good luck, getting a decent buff stick is irritating these days...
    Barlen Strongarm, Azure Mist. Arkenstone
    3 Chalk St. Waterly, Shire homesteads.

I was not aware of that. Thank you very much!
    Baramidas - 50 Captain, R4
    [color=#008080][b]Guardians of Gondor[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Khuldar View Post
    Good luck, getting a decent buff stick is irritating these days...
    This... I pretty much gave up after the 1A I have ended up with motivating and relentless. I'd love to have one with Parry as well, but beggars can't be choosers. Plus with the ridiculous costs to get a 1A up to 20/30 in the first place... ugh.

Good luck to ya!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012173a/01002/signature.png]Alessea[/charsig]
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    [i]The Internet isn't free. It just has an economy that makes no sense to capitalism.[/i]