We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Barbecue in Elf Camp!

Guess what's cooking :P
    (and no it's not the spider hanging above the fire)

The A Team

(my name didn't show >:|)

ALSO: Thanks to Snicker for coming out to creepside and leading a raid. We all had fun... Not quite sure how I feel about the blatant kinship advertisement... but if that's the small price I have to pay, so be it.
    Last edited by spikeywikey; Jan 29 2011 at 08:37 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000065bb8/signature.png]Defilerawr[/charsig]
    Defilerawr/Garawr/Wargawr/Reavrawr/Grax
    "When people ask me if I roleplay, I say yes. I pretend to be myself all the time."

Re: Barbecue in Elf Camp!

Was good fun, even being farmed at GV for a couple hours. Nice BBQ. How does that spider hang with nothing to put the string on??? Haha. Snicker is a pretty good leader and good about getting fights out in the open when possible, but advertising on the wrong side is really dumb. Let creeps be creeps! It's great there were so many of you outnumbering us last night (I was on late). The more the merrier. :-)

Oh it was also cool seeing some of the creeps rank up over the night - saw a few of you guys switch from Blue to Red Dot's which is always nice - give us more of a challenge Freep-Side. And kudos to Output our most killed creep I think. Melee Specced Spider or something almost took down a 1 shotter, ALMOST....
    Last edited by Ithalas_Moonleaf; Jan 29 2011 at 01:13 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000315ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Modest Mornien the Nocturnal Warden

Indeed, please let Snicker lead you more into battle. You outnumbered us 3:1 and later 2:1...and I still earned more than 5,000 renown points in a few hours.

I wish you creeps had more leaders like that! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Indeed, please let Snicker lead you more into battle. You outnumbered us 3:1 and later 2:1...and I still earned more than 5,000 renown points in a few hours.
    I wish you creeps had more leaders like that! ;-)
    Wow you got that much? not bad at all!
    But the real question is... how much did your rating drop?
    btw please tell cripper to learn to play... and i will 1v1 him anytime he wants... even though he will probably run away
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000065bb8/signature.png]Defilerawr[/charsig]
    Defilerawr/Garawr/Wargawr/Reavrawr/Grax
    "When people ask me if I roleplay, I say yes. I pretend to be myself all the time."

Red face Re: Barbecue in Elf Camp!

yes you getting more when your number is lower [ppl] but the trick is freeps not geting much of impruvment from it..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by SNIKER View Post
    yes you getting more when your number is lower [ppl] but the trick is freeps not geting much of impruvment from it..
    @defilerawr I do not care about rating...how does that influence anything whatsoever in game? As a matter of fact, the lower my rating, the less points creeps get when I die. Renown on the other hand allows me to level.

@Sniker You cut right to the heart of the broken moors system. Freeps really have no incentive (fun/title/rank 9 horse is all) to level in the moors. No goals to chase or shiny stuff to obtain. This is one of the main reasons I grow bored with LOTRO pvp and will probably be hanging up my hat in a couple weeks when RIFT is launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    This is one of the main reasons I grow bored with LOTRO pvp and will probably be hanging up my hat in a couple weeks when RIFT is launched.
    well if you do, you will be sorely missed. will have to add you to the hall of tough guys to beat, with the likes of Ryvnn, Beorngest, and Bloin. Should you leave, I hope that once Isen xp comes out you will stop back for a visit to see the changes and to remind us why some of us love to hate you . in a good way of course.

cheers and gl.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6