We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotto character update not in sync

I've noticed recently that my chars' levels are not necessarily in sync with the lottery. I didn't think much of it, except that one of my characters recently (a couple of days ago) passed a milestone from eligibility in the Free Peoples lotto and the Adventurer's lotto. Today, when I checked the active lottos, I just hit "select all" and enter. After I hit enter, another lotto appeared--the Adventurer's lotto. I looked, and sure enough, I had entered the Free Peoples lotto just moments before. So, one character is entered into two level-restricted lottos and should clearly have been eligible for only one because that character became ineligible for the other a couple of days ago.

Re: Lotto character update not in sync

Yep, same here, my character in question is showing as lvl 14, and therefore only eligible for the Welcome Wagon lottery. I selected all the characters I want to enter into a lottery, including that one, and hit submit. After it processed, I got offered to enter that character (who is really lvl 21) into the Adventurer's lottery. After submitting that entry, I now show the same character as entered in the Welcome Wagon and the Adventurer's lotteries, with both entries showing up as level 14.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

It's the Mylotro data. My characters keep changing back and forth between High 20s and Low 30s.

I thought it quite funny that a level 8 character getting a level 65 moral pot out of the blue.
    Now when I use the lottery widget and hit submit my screen changes after showing the selected and winning entries. The window changes to a borderless plain window with the play now button. Which I press to get back?

Quote Originally Posted by Legorfin View Post
    I thought it quite funny that a level 8 character getting a level 65 moral pot out of the blue.
    Now when I use the lottery widget and hit submit my screen changes after showing the selected and winning entries. The window changes to a borderless plain window with the play now button. Which I press to get back?
    I'd try just refreshing/reloading the page? That has been happening to me as well.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Happened to me too. It shows my lvl7 minnie as still being lvl1 and my lvl10 Guardian doesn't even exist!

Oh and I did refresh the page to make sure..
    Progress demands development of individuality; mediocrity seeks perpetuation in standardization.

It seems I no longer have any characters eligable for the lotteries...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000004b73/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have this same problem. Only with 1 character though...he's level 37 and keeps showing as level 35 thus I can enter him in the free people's lottery and the adventurer's lottery.

Same here, I have not had an update of my chars since middle january (I believe the last entry I have is 14th?). Meanwhile I have leveled 4 of them that are out of date and not entering the correct lotteries, but the lower level ones.

Any news about when this will be fixed?
    And no, I haven't seen them go back and forth between their current level and the old one. They just stay at level 15 (and now they are 21)

May as well chime in as well. My lvl 53 is stuck on 47 in the lotteries. Very frustrating.

Yep...my RK hit 55 tonight, yet my.lotro.com shows him as 46...he should be entering lotteries for 51+ toons, but instead he gets the shaft. I want 5 chances at a symbol, not 4!

Prime Example ... look at my Sig. Celadaeras is 56th level, has been for several days. He hasn't been 54th level since this past thursday IIRC. Several of my other toons have levelled too and that's not showing. If it's connected I've entered with all my toons many times and I've never won anything ... notta.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001a2aae/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[color=red]Celadaeras[/color] [color=blue]Dwaladain[/color] [color=green]Thorkel[/color] [color=Yellow]Ellazar[/color] [color=brown]Asbjorn[/color] [color=olive]Eleandra[/color] [color=cyan]Sondalghast[/color] [color=Orange]Shamwhise[/color]

Does seem that the updates are a little slower right now.

I have 3 characters on Brandywine, I deleted more than two weeks ago, (well remade them as Creeps to keep the name and keep them out of the lottery) yet they are still in the lotteries.

I have been entering them in the little lotteries, just to see if my creep can win. Not sure how he would collect it though.

(Note to Admin, actually they are on my main account Ascus, but I no longer use that for forums)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001111ac/01000/signature.png]Luteman[/charsig]

Unhappy Re: Lotto character update not in sync

My burg is level 36 and only showing up as level 22 so I am having the same problem. She should be entering the next level of lotteries but can't due to the error.

My lottery list was out of date, now I notice my Silverlode toons getting updated an hour or two after I logoff. However my 3 deleted Brandywine toons are still there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001111ac/01000/signature.png]Luteman[/charsig]

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ascus2 View Post
    Does seem that the updates are a little slower right now.

I have 3 characters on Brandywine, I deleted more than two weeks ago, (well remade them as Creeps to keep the name and keep them out of the lottery) yet they are still in the lotteries.

I have been entering them in the little lotteries, just to see if my creep can win. Not sure how he would collect it though.

(Note to Admin, actually they are on my main account Ascus, but I no longer use that for forums)
    Are you able to enter your creeps? The lotteries should be filtering out everything except the 4 free peoples races.

All my characters have been updated (deleted and new ones included).

But each time the data dont update the Lottery stop to work correctly as it work accordingly with our levels.

For now update is stopped February 5. Moreana was 54, she is now 57.

(Just for information)
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

Unhappy Re: Lotto character update not in sync

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Are you able to enter your creeps? The lotteries should be filtering out everything except the 4 free peoples races.
    Sapience - I see this problem has been happening for a long while now, and I am having the same problem, and it's April! PLEASE - find out for us WHEN or IF this is going to be fixed. My RK is showing as level 39 and I am now level 43 - I haven't been level 39 for 3 weeks or more. Very spotty help from the support staff, I must say. I expected better from LotRO.

Haladain
    Server: Landroval
    Character: Haladain (Runekeeper) Lv. 82
    Kin: REMNANT
    Profession: Scholar

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

The issue was resolved. This seems to be a recurrence. I'll poke the required people.

An update was applied this morning to character data, from Feb 18 to March 30 but not after and i was very busy until april 4 :P

Character deleted still there, new character not showing, and wrong levels

Thank you
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    The issue was resolved. This seems to be a recurrence. I'll poke the required people.
    I realize it's likely the people you poked have other things to do and probably haven't got to it yet, but I'm sure we'd appreciate some kind of post when the system is back refreshing data, and roughly when we should be concerned if things aren't back up to date.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler