you want a challenge?
@ the freeps
you complain on one hand that we're overpowered and too strong. but yet in equal numbers you stomp us. you want us to be a challenge to kill but yet you won't do a few things for us. if your really wondering why we quest in raid form i'll tell you really really fast.
1. equal number of freeps vs creeps, freeps win.
2. we try to quest and you guys pwn us unless we're doing it in raid sized groups. we have to quest in packs for protection.
3. you want a challenge but you won't allow us to quest because *we're in the moors that means they're fair game*.
4. if you really wanted the challenge and fairness that you claim you'd let us quest. when were questing only attack you guys, because, 1. you attack us, and, 2. if we don't we'll die.
5. you freeps are not our quests. get off your high horse and realize that.
6. if we played npcs on pve side against you like you do to us as freeps, you wouldn't play the game.
7. basicly if you want a challenge give us some time to quest and work together. we dont have a PvE side to hide in when we don't want to die to op'd people that get their thrills killing lesser beings. if we wanted that we'd go roll freeps and lvl to 65 and play in bree.
8. yes i am complaining. i have red dots that dont have skills or maps because of freeps that have nothing better to do that interrupt the growing process. i have yet to find a time of day during my normal hours to a few hours earlier and later than normal, where there aren't the same freeps out in the moors trying to interrupt the growing pains of creeps.
are you freeps that bored with this game that your trying to get "your only challenge left" to quit playing? cause that's what your working at. fast. and its irritating and frustrating. i've spent more time on my freeps lately because of the actions of the freeps in the moors because i can't quest, get maps, gain dp, or anything like that. come roll a greenie and let my 51 minnie come kick your rear ends and see how you like dying constantly just trying to improve yourself. ya'll are worse than the watcher fight. at least he has different stages to let you think you might win once.
Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6