We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

you want a challenge?

@ the freeps

you complain on one hand that we're overpowered and too strong. but yet in equal numbers you stomp us. you want us to be a challenge to kill but yet you won't do a few things for us. if your really wondering why we quest in raid form i'll tell you really really fast.
    ITS YOU!
    1. equal number of freeps vs creeps, freeps win.
    2. we try to quest and you guys pwn us unless we're doing it in raid sized groups. we have to quest in packs for protection.
    3. you want a challenge but you won't allow us to quest because *we're in the moors that means they're fair game*.
    4. if you really wanted the challenge and fairness that you claim you'd let us quest. when were questing only attack you guys, because, 1. you attack us, and, 2. if we don't we'll die.
    5. you freeps are not our quests. get off your high horse and realize that.
    6. if we played npcs on pve side against you like you do to us as freeps, you wouldn't play the game.
    7. basicly if you want a challenge give us some time to quest and work together. we dont have a PvE side to hide in when we don't want to die to op'd people that get their thrills killing lesser beings. if we wanted that we'd go roll freeps and lvl to 65 and play in bree.
    8. yes i am complaining. i have red dots that dont have skills or maps because of freeps that have nothing better to do that interrupt the growing process. i have yet to find a time of day during my normal hours to a few hours earlier and later than normal, where there aren't the same freeps out in the moors trying to interrupt the growing pains of creeps.

are you freeps that bored with this game that your trying to get "your only challenge left" to quit playing? cause that's what your working at. fast. and its irritating and frustrating. i've spent more time on my freeps lately because of the actions of the freeps in the moors because i can't quest, get maps, gain dp, or anything like that. come roll a greenie and let my 51 minnie come kick your rear ends and see how you like dying constantly just trying to improve yourself. ya'll are worse than the watcher fight. at least he has different stages to let you think you might win once.

Re: you want a challenge?

If the freeps are totally dominating, why is the map red right now...like it normally is?

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    If the freeps are totally dominating, why is the map red right now...like it normally is?
    because if the freeps see anything more than 1-1/2 to 1 odds or more they run and hide. in npcs, off the map. or they just fill the raid with 1/3 heals. ya know so that no-one in their right mind would try to attack. right now moors rules are the biggest pack wins. and the freeps haven't been coming up with the biggest pack. cause when ya'll do we hide too. usually on freepside. or just straight up offline. come back check to see if ya'll got bored enough to leave so that we can get back to getting dp and maps for all the greenies and blue dots. we have to act as a family and a team, cause lately most of the freeps have been acting like the high school bullies. i can and have come out into the moors at 6 AM in the morning. the only creep out there and yet i get hammered on my creep by 1-2 freeps.
    and if one of them happened to die then the number of freeps increase. well there goes my "quiet questing chance". its so bad that when a greenie gets a crude map (takes 10 quests for one keep) the whole raid congratz and cheers. usually takes over 1 week to do right now. pretty wild. ya'll would blow a rod too if it took you over 1 week to complete 10 quests.

p.s. notice i haven't mentioned names. just lumped together. there's enough hard feelings out there without going to that extent.

Case in point.....The Freeps rolled us and only when you left had we had the chance to come out and do anything....nother Key point when 3 freeps can have half of TA on them and still kill 2 red dots thats balanced? Guess I'm a nut. I dunno maybe i just dont get it.

Lotta creeps lately playing thier freeps lately as well tahts dimished our numbers and they arent going to improve if new creeps feel like its a waste of thier time to even attempt to play. It's supposed to be "fun".

I dont mind getting rolled when theres a chance at even fight......but 5 times over with no chance of getting outa a secured area It's then that i decide I have better things to do then waste my time.
    Last edited by Zythor; Jan 26 2011 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    oh i dont know, maybe because nodes can be taken when resistance is low? your comparing apples to oranges. having nodes in the one area we are allowed to be should come as no surprise. The simple fact of the matter is Freeps dont want a challenge, they want kills. easy, numerous, rediculous kills. Period. 3 Creeps, 8 npcs vs 2 Freeps and the freeps roll us no problem. Sporting Gentleman, very sporting.

@ stingy

just realized something. some of the freeps we fight? they spend more in dp buffs than we do. yet they're always online when we're on. on their freeps. kind of odd huh? people that spend 6+ hours in the moors still have the time and energy to find "freepless" times to go farm enough dp to pop the tier 3 dp buffs on themselves. ya know the 1.5k to 3k buffs. i'm starting to think that this whole thing of play a server for the moors stuff is pure blankety blank blank. no matter what we do, the freeps will use everything possible to make sure they stay on top. in my opinion there should be a 1 hour cooldown to go freepside from creepside too. i think we'd notice a HUGE difference in how the moors plays out. but in the meantime this bs is getting me so depressed concerning this game i'm getting to the point i don't want to play it anymore. the way it is now, i only play freepside out of the inability to do anything creepside.

ya know what? close this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    @ stingy

in my opinion there should be a 1 hour cooldown to go freepside from creepside too. i think we'd notice a HUGE difference in how the moors plays out.
    I second this.....maybe we should go post on the feedback forums might get changed and its only fair. They have it from freep to creep why not both ways?

meh, dont get depressed about things that are outside the realm of your control bro. Even if things in base stats were even between the two faction, the fact that they have a market in which to purchase a bazillion stacks of buffs and use dp for EVEN MORE (we dont even have anything close to resembling that option) they are going to stack their **** to the sky. when 3 freeps have 2 full lines or more of buffs and blessings, they are like bosses each one.

I hope you have fun farming your behinds off for those mats. I know all those scholar scrolls are costing you guys out the nose. Its a shame freeps have to sink so low to get their wins. cowards is a good word.
    Last edited by Lowebrutus; Jan 26 2011 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowebrutus View Post
    meh, dont get depressed about things that are outside the realm of your control bro. Even if things in base stats were even between the two faction, the fact that they have a market in which to purchase a bazillion stacks of buffs(we dont even have anything close to resembling that option) they are going to stack their **** to the sky. when 3 freeps have 2 full lines or more of buffs and blessings, they are like bosses each one.
    yeah well i'm not sure how much longer i'll be playing this game. the refusal of people to be open-minded about things they claim to not understand is not worth paying for VIP or anything else. PvP in any form is only fun if you enjoy playing with the people you group with as well as enjoying playing against the people that you fight. i'm not enjoying the fight. the people that i group with are a blast, freeps or no freeps. but the people that we're playing against don't seem to understand that they're supposed to be having fun too. I've been on their side a couple of times. its not fun. its depressing, irritating, and frustrating. they sound like vampires that just can't quite get that one drop of blood they need to survive. its work to get there, work to be there, work to get the kill, and after all that it wasn't satisfying. and that was when they were on the winning side and flipped part of the map. I'd hate to be in one that was losing and losing badly.
    at least we can crack jokes about it and have some fun, even when we lose. at least in raid anyways. but then again we have people that flip to freepside when battles get going which usually assists in us losing and we still have fun. oh well i guess no use beating a dead dog with a stick. he's already dead, ain't gonna get anywhere doing it.

I know people like to whine on forums but I hope ya'll don't go and quit because some creeps/freeps act lame or give ya hard time. It can totally be frustrating some days, but know and be reassured there are plenty of us that just love a good fight too - and whatever happens, no hard feelings because it's just a game. I try to log creep sometimes just to crack jokes and cheer you all up so ya have high spirits to slaughter us. It's all good fun. Try to focus on the human element. Some of the people you play with are really cool guys/girls. Enjoy each other's company and the game gets better by the minute. Then take off from there. Also since I suck at math lets have some fun...

1 Defiler = 1 Creep
    1 Green Dot Warg = 1/2 Creep
    1 Chiron = 4 1/2 Creeps
    1 Defiler + 1 Green Dot Warg + 1 Chiron = 6 Creeps + 3 Defense power of hugging npc = 9 Creeps

1 Noob 65 Freep = 1 Freep
    1 Veteran PvP Freep with gear and buffs = 4 Freeps
    1 Elf Queen Super Rockin' Warden = 2 Freeps (no buffs)
    1 Elf Queen Super Rockin' Warden CAFFEINATED = 5 Freeps

1 Noob 65 Freep + 1 Veteran PvP Freep with gear and buffs = 5 Freeps + 4 (odds are I'm caffeinated) = 9 Freeps

Now if 9 Creeps team against 9 Freeps given these odds and said Freeps do not have defensive npc it could be equal unless Rabies, Baggie, NPH, Richard Simmons, or another Red Dot Warg is on...

1 Red dot warg = Warg Army. So add +16 to creep score.

Or if a Loremaster brings a bear. We all knows BEARS are the #1 Threat to America (Colbert Report) and 1 Bear = Full Raid power of 24 Freeps: insta-win

Did we all have fun there?

I'm not trying to troll or anything like that, but aren't you essentially tamponing about what pvp is at it's core? And what exactly is wrong with banning together with your community to fight toward a common goal (all be it, whether you like to or not)? I guess the point is that if you're prepared to go into a pvp area, i/e the moors, you should be well prepared to have to fight a whole gang of people. After all, if the object of the moors was questing, you wouldn't start at the cap. Again, not trying to be mean, but sometimes whining gives me a rash.

then you must be covered head to toe in rashes, like the kid that had a bad reaction to the anthrax vaccine. its not and whining is purely perspective. no pvp at its core is not to be so f'n unbalanced that 3 creeps get killed by 2 freeps with all of ta npcs on em. i am relatively new here so im not sure how old this server is, but it seems really new, there are little to no creeps above a red dot, with no chance of getting better unless we get 20 people out to fight 5 freeps and the npcs that seem to really help them, but not us so much. Notleh said the pvp was weighted toward monsters, which may be true on an established server. But not here, not by a long shot.

and that is before you guys shell out all that cash and dp for 4 million buffs, that we dont even have access to....

New creeps =/= even modestly geared 65 freeps. Its different class to class and versus what freep make up (solo/small group/raid etc) but "generally" rank6+ for a creep and they are on par with a geared freep. This server just needs time to grow numbers on both sides (currently polishing of 65 freep myself, along with a couple creeps) and for creeps to rank. Back in the day on another server we used to have creep raids that were rnk6+ only (and required all maps)....just takes time for folks to get there.

New creeps just need to play smart, adapt and pick their fights - been out many times and see creep "raids" form, but they are little more then solo creeps grouped...and are lucky to even have focus fire, let alone have wargs interrupt a healer, or a BA use hinder (gasp!). , or "focusing" on the guard who just popped pledge instead of the fully attuned RK blowing people up. /facepalm.

If you want to grind like many freeps do for mats - there are creep delving pots with lots of buffs (evade, armor, mits etc) that are available (some might be rank gated).

I prefer solo(1v1)/small group myself and look forward to good fights on both sides - had some fun out there on my rnk0 warg and rnk3 reaver...common damage FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by tatesmash View Post
    I guess the point is that if you're prepared to go into a pvp area, i/e the moors, you should be well prepared to have to fight a whole gang of people. After all, if the object of the moors was questing, you wouldn't start at the cap.
    i guess if it was a true pvp zone then i wouldn't have to quest to get maps. nor would i have to quest to get dp for SKILLS ( OMG the freeps come out with ALL of their skills, unless they are under OMG level cap), so now you have level cap players trying to get skills that they have to kill freeps to get. soooooo

level cap monster player with minimal, basic skills is > than level cap freep with all skills. right? cause that's what your rash has. more skills than me.

@ one of the other people posting. just realize that about 2/3 of the red dots on this server are the same people on an alt. as in i have ranks 5,4,3,3 which is a total of 4 red dots. so now i'm 1/4 of the red dot creep population right?
    lolz which according to the way that some, not neccessarily the ones posting here, means that there are 5 times more creeps online then the ones they see.

@ mornien. LOL sorry but bigbaggie, nph and the others you named don't mean a warg pack. the only bonus warg packs get is the element of surprise. but on the other hand all those creep/freep/npc numbers remind me too much like algebra so i'm just gonna pass on figuring that out for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    1 Defiler = 1 Creep
    1 Chiron = 4 1/2 Creeps
    1 Defiler + 1 Green Dot Warg + 1 Chiron = 6 Creeps + 3 Defense power of hugging npc = 9 Creeps

I see math in a whole new way now O.o
    but lol, funny post :P ... not quite sure how accurate your math is, I guess that's the point...
    Can we get a youtube vid to show the difference between regular and caffeinated? That would help a lot...

hahahaha yeah I'll get back to you on that. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    @ mornien. LOL sorry but bigbaggie, nph and the others you named don't mean a warg pack. the only bonus warg packs get is the element of surprise. but on the other hand all those creep/freep/npc numbers remind me too much like algebra so i'm just gonna pass on figuring that out for the moment.
    Oh I was obviously joking. Guess that can be hard to tell sometimes online, but I am almost always joking. ;-)

Warg packs can be brutal when they work together, but all I did there was name some Red Dots I knew off the top of my head quick, because sometimes people see one scary warg and assume there are a dozen more waiting beside him/her stealthed and ready to eat ya. Granted it would be a cool screenshot to actually snap a picture of a warg army one day just for fun - I've heard urban legends of the warg army consuming planets and even stubbing Chiron the Mighty's big toe. The latter may have done them in though.

Oh I was obviously joking. Guess that can be hard to tell sometimes online, but I am almost always joking. ;-)

Warg packs can be brutal when they work together, but all I did there was name some Red Dots I knew off the top of my head quick, because sometimes people see one scary warg and assume there are a dozen more waiting beside him/her stealthed and ready to eat ya. Granted it would be a cool screenshot to actually snap a picture of a warg army one day just for fun - I've heard urban legends of the warg army consuming planets and even stubbing Chiron the Mighty's big toe. The latter may have done them in though.
    lolz yeah i did take some screen shots of the warg pack we had the other day. all lined up in formations too just haven't found a spot to upload them to yet.

Cool Re: you want a challenge?

Can't we all just get a long? Just like the werewolves and vampires in The Twilight Saga? LOL!

Nvm.... sleep deprevation :P

Thumbs up Re: you want a challenge?

1 Defiler = 1 Creep
    1 Chiron = 4 1/2 Creeps

1 Noob 65 Freep + 1 Veteran PvP Freep with gear and buffs = 5 Freeps + 4 (odds are I'm caffeinated) = 9 Freeps

Now if 9 Creeps team against 9 Freeps given these odds and said Freeps do not have defensive npc it could be equal unless Rabies, Baggie, NPH, Richard Simmons, or another Red Dot Warg is on...

1 Red dot warg = Warg Army. So add +16 to creep score.

Or if a Loremaster brings a bear. We all knows BEARS are the #1 Threat to America (Colbert Report) and 1 Bear = Full Raid power of 24 Freeps: insta-win

Did we all have fun there?
    Lol, this is the best math I've seen in a long time