We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Removed.

Removed.
    Last edited by ScarfaceRo; Jan 20 2018 at 05:29 PM.

Re: Serious player looking for guild :)

try echoes of eternity. we are always running something or pvping one or the other. i think a lot of us are x wow guys too. we have vent and all that as well.

Cool Re: Serious player looking for guild :)

Can I clone you? I mean, erm, recruit you?

All joking aside, the only rule we have in Valacirca is that you don't creep where you freep. We don't mind you creeping on other servers, just not here. If this rule doesn't bother you then by all means contact someone in the rather lengthy list below for further discussion

Aergollor
    Falthor
    Aedrim
    Morridrim
    Kohen
    Sygil
    Tryxie
    Heresy
    Nisi

One of us is usually on and available for discussion! In any case, I hope you find the kin that's a good fit for you
    Originally Posted by Fortinobrand
    I once heard the word "integrity" defined as making an active decision to stand by your values and do what's right even when you know with 100% certainty that you can get away with less.

Re: Serious player looking for guild :)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarfaceRo View Post
    @wickedways: Thank you for your offer to clone, hmm recruit me, but I think at this moment Valacirca may be a hat to big for myself; I saw you're focused on endgame PVmP and I'm far away from being level 65 and having all required gear to successfully engage in PVmP; at this moment I'm looking for a guild that actually runs content in my level zone and is more focused on the PVE side where the gear comes from.
    Good luck to you!!

P.S. The cloning offer still stands, we could be rich I tell you, RICH!
    Originally Posted by Fortinobrand
    I once heard the word "integrity" defined as making an active decision to stand by your values and do what's right even when you know with 100% certainty that you can get away with less.