We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Aussie players

Aussie players

I've started a channel for aussies called "aussieplayers". At the moment it's pretty small, there's about five of us in the L60+ range who have been getting together a bit at Australian evening times to run moria instances etc. Any aussie or person active at Australian peak times is welcome to join.

I highly recommend making the channel yellow, it matches with the default green player name for national-colour awesomeness .
    [url=http://docholidaymmo.com/tag/lore-mastery/]Lore-mastery[/url] - A weekly column discsussing end game lore-master play.

Re: Aussie players

i'm usually around, though i am levelling the warden atm.

If you see Strength In Numbers Kinship we are all aussies.

Our site is here www.sinners.net.au

or look me up Thommoden

can i just say that this channel has really taken off, there's an extremely active bunch of us on there especially at evening times and as we get to know each other it's really beginning to function like an Aussie kinship (but we keep the benefits of being part of our own kinship networks as well). If you're an Aussie looking for people to group and chat with at Australian prime times, do join up.
    [url=http://docholidaymmo.com/tag/lore-mastery/]Lore-mastery[/url] - A weekly column discsussing end game lore-master play.