We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Nice strategy freeps!

    I figured out your strategy last night! Hug the npcs in EC, even when you have almost as many people as us, then when we get bored of fighting you and your npc's you go take keeps! Flawless.

    By the way, the creeps are tired of hearing you tell us to push when we have more numbers. The experienced people know (on freepside and creepside) that you don't need as many freeps to compete with creeps. If you want to go ask some people who actually know about PVP in lotro, then go ahead. If you want an explanation, here's one- Your dps per person is higher, you have more aoe on shorter cooldowns, and more stuns. Yes, you have less HP and we have more. 1v1 it may be roughly equal, 3v3 possibly... but since freep dps is larger per person, you cannot say that since we have more numbers its ok to hug npc's every single time.

    Last night the fights would have been roughly equal but you chose to sit around, then take keeps when we get bored.

    If you just want to pve, then please don't come into the moors. When you learn how to fight and put up a fight then I'll start having respect for you. For now, I have no respect.

    Good day.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    tsk tsk. haven't you read the forums? the only way to get the freeps to play nice is to stroke their egos, pretend to be weaker, and have them thoroughly convinced that they are the superior side. If you even hint that they need to practice their focus fire, work together or chew them out for any sort of lack of tactics, they run and hide and don't come out. Not trying to be cruel to either side here, just being honest. With the way PvMP is set up with the rewards for the freeps being shyt, I'm just personally happy they still come out.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    104

    Wink Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    tsk tsk. haven't you read the forums? the only way to get the freeps to play nice is to stroke their egos, pretend to be weaker, and have them thoroughly convinced that they are the superior side. If you even hint that they need to practice their focus fire, work together or chew them out for any sort of lack of tactics, they run and hide and don't come out. Not trying to be cruel to either side here, just being honest. With the way PvMP is set up with the rewards for the freeps being shyt, I'm just personally happy they still come out.
    evry one got his own way lol and it doest look like a lot of freeps looking up on forums [for exemple my stratige was to run around on my reaver around freep raid puling npcs away from them all the time with 2 warleaders and 1 defler on me only ofcourse]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by SNIKER View Post
    evry one got his own way lol and it doest look like a lot of freeps looking up on forums [for exemple my stratige was to run around on my reaver around freep raid puling npcs away from them all the time with 2 warleaders and 1 defler on me only ofcourse]
    well bth your post doesn't make sense to me.
    1. your a burg not a reaver.
    2. if you were on your reaver, you wouldn't have 2 warleaders and 1 defiler on you.
    3. if you were on your reaver you wouldn't be pulling npcs from the freep raid.
    4. makes a very confused person reading your post.
    5. a very confused person reading your post makes for a very bad example.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Defilerawr, dont be foolish. You know it happens regularly on both sides. If you want to start "screenshot wars" we can do that.

    One thing you might not be taking into account is the actual number of creeps out on the battlefield. You just see what is in your group...we are constantly scanning the actual number. For example, it may look like 10 on 10 from your raid window, but we know for a fact there are half a dozen wargs out because we are tracking them. Some may be solo, some may just be doing their own thing (like 2 dolla).

  6. #6

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    some may just be doing their own thing (like 2 dolla).
    Why you gotta drag us into this??? LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    Why you gotta drag us into this??? LOL
    Cause me luv u long time.

  8. #8

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Cause me luv u long time.
    Don't let Ricardsimmons hear you say that...I'll get in sooo much trouble!

    Oh yeah, nice job killing me finally lol, guess that's what I get for goin in with no cd's

  9. #9

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Defilerawr, dont be foolish. You know it happens regularly on both sides. If you want to start "screenshot wars" we can do that.

    One thing you might not be taking into account is the actual number of creeps out on the battlefield. You just see what is in your group...we are constantly scanning the actual number. For example, it may look like 10 on 10 from your raid window, but we know for a fact there are half a dozen wargs out because we are tracking them. Some may be solo, some may just be doing their own thing (like 2 dolla).
    Oh, trust me, I know that some people do their own thing... I've made my opinions clear to them about this to them... But honestly when they aren't grouped with the main group they are weaker as are we... The point that I was trying to make that all the freeps are in denial about is that 20 freeps vs 20 creeps is not an equal battle. I already stated the reasons, so I won't repeat them.

    All I can say is that sometimes you guys have inexperienced pvp'ers. I'm not really sure how well some of the people on your side know how to pvp... So honestly it may just be that your players do not know how to do it that well yet... Most of the people on creepside are pretty hardcore pvp'ers.

    It is very frustrating though when we have 25 or so and you guys have 18+ and you sit in EC... because that should be a fairly equal fight.

  10. #10

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    But honestly when they aren't grouped with the main group they are weaker as are we...
    You go on and think that if you must. Yes, you've made it quite clear that we should group with you and basically do all the work for you yet share my infamy. I've made it quite clear to you, that when there are only a few freeps out, there is NO REASON for us to group up unless of course you do in fact need others to pvp FOR you...
    That being said, enjoy the next few days free from TDH as we will be elsewhere. You'll be able to get all the infamy you can handle without worrying about us "stealing" it from you.

  11. #11

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    You go on and think that if you must. Yes, you've made it quite clear that we should group with you and basically do all the work for you yet share my infamy. I've made it quite clear to you, that when there are only a few freeps out, there is NO REASON for us to group up unless of course you do in fact need others to pvp FOR you...
    My god, woman, I'm talking about raid pvp. Btw, I really appreciate the kick from the BA raid the other day. I did not mention any names, but I guess now you want to argue on the forums, too... that's great.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    All I can say is that sometimes you guys have inexperienced pvp'ers. I'm not really sure how well some of the people on your side know how to pvp... So honestly it may just be that your players do not know how to do it that well yet... Most of the people on creepside are pretty hardcore pvp'ers. .
    Well, tbh most people i have found freepside are not very experienced. There are a couple people like Rebarty who have been playing for a long time and know their stuff, but most don't. Take me for example. I am the highest ranked pvper on the server, but I have only been playing the game for a few months and only pvping for like a month. I am basically a noob.

    We also have many people who do not speak english at all, many without mics, and quite a few who have just hit 65 and are poorly geared (not to mention the 40-50 players who come out). We also get people each day who have just come out to the moors for the first time. I won't even go into the creeps who join us on freepside and routinely pull npc's on us or even worse dont help. So, numbers dont show everything.

    Regardless, I welcome them one and all.

    You have to remember that this is a F2P server, and as such there isnt the same population on hardcore players.

    So, I am learning, as many of the others are, and we look forward to good fights. But If we wipe a few times I will probably not keep running out and feeding you infamy.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    @ nph and -awr.


    idk what's going on between you two, but we don't need tribe to tribe tensions out there. one of these years I would like to see both tribes working together possibley when the freeps decide to use that awesome insta dps in a group effort focus fire. at that point in time i would like to see all of creepside united not fighting amongst themselves because of a *he said, she said* thing or w/e it is that's going on. sort it out between yourselves and preferably off the forums. if either of you need i do have forums mail. contact me there.

  14. #14

    Re: Nice strategy freeps!

    Thanks for the kind words Notleh. I enjoy this server alot, I hope in the future we can have open battles. I just hope it does not turn in to Farm Wars like a few servers. I die, I live thats the name of the game.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5803123Yshot.png[/img][/url]
    In Middle Earth from Beta 2

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload