We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome

Re: Welcome

lolz well we ended up with 10 wargs total. 9 were TE and that's why we decided to make a warg raid.
    the fun i had with you at TA/stab/norbogs was just to do that. have fun with ya'll.
    OC was pure luck. we saw the first op flip, didn't get there in time. the 2nd i tried to interrupt but failed. that's when we started building the pack. after that someone saw ya'll at OC so we pounced in and creamed. oh yeah we got that dwarf. about 5-6 times. he melted in about 5-7 seconds. bleeds ftw. unfortunately we chased everyone off after that and so i logged and had my martial arts class. when i came back we had the whole map. now i'm just chillin' hanging around waiting for some tracks or something

p.s. Kallia and Edowin? the two freeps i soloed at GV hill. i love brands nice attempt

Well that was impressive - never saw so many wargs....I tracked and said "guys, I am not even gonna tell you how many wargs are about to jump us....just get ready"

Good Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Well that was impressive - never saw so many wargs....I tracked and said "guys, I am not even gonna tell you how many wargs are about to jump us....just get ready"
    Good Hunting
    BTW that was the highlight of my week- I had a few minutes to kill, logged on, was told you were taking an OP, so i went down there, made you guys dismount over the river twice, then got tons of infamy ^_^

Exclamation Re: Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    p.s. Kallia and Edowin? the two freeps i soloed at GV hill. i love brands nice attempt
    I wll ask you to be more polite to the athers not evry one is good in duels can have been tired aftr figths or have comp issues in any case it doesent give you any rigths to call ppl names
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

um if you read that post i didn't call anyone anything other than their names. the question mark was because i wasn't positive on the hunter's name. NOW i was congratulating them on the fact that they were surprised, split up, couldn't crowd control me and yet still tried. Go back to your dark little hobbit hole and dream up words to put in someone else's mouth, don't try that with me.

Come on people, no hard feelings for Straego or anyone else playing his Creep. He doesn't spy. Any talk of that should be ended before it begins. None of us care that much or are that silly to spy, plus the whole timer deal Freep to Creep prevents that anyways. When we play either side we do it for fun and sometimes to balance things out or just relax. I will remind everyone it is just a game. If Straego likes his Spider, more power to him. We can have fun killing a spider. But he is still a friend and a respected Hobbit Guardian as far as I'm concerned - even if I don't see him as much Freep-side. I wanna quell any of sort of traitor talk, apart from the silly joking that might occur in kin. There is no point is ragging on someone for it.

It IS cool Anti Paragon is out romping around together. Usually the only Tribes we see are Tragic Endings and Two Dolla (both cool). I mean people play creeps for fun anyways, so they may as well have that easy kin page to help find each other when online. Also I wanna point out Dogmeat has a cool british accent. Nothing against Halkin or Sekh of course. ;-)

The comment about Chiron leading was not overstepping into Two Dolla, because Chiron the Mighty leads all creeps by his awe inspiring presence, and the guiding of the star the gleams over his head. I heard rumor that Chiron will turn into a Tyrant if he gains another rank <gasp>

mornien you crack me up. oh soooo funny.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    mornien you crack me up. oh soooo funny.
    Yay! That's all I want: cheer up both sides and get everyone back to fighting :-)

lolz well i'm sure i'll get a pounce on you sometime soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2