We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Spies, Spies, Spies

Having Vent has its advantages, I guess.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Spies, Spies, Spies

Pvmp vent if anyone wants to use it. I can make channels and what not if u need some for difernet tribes. Oxygen.typefrag.com 63524. If it ends up filling up {20slot at the moment} i will upgrade to larger. Gl guys

Edit; spies are bad and un needed try not to do this :P

As a long time PvPer and spy I guess I should put my two bits in.

First: Since the beginning of warfare men have used spies to gain an advantage on their enemy. There are no rules in war, kill or be killed. Gathering intel is a integral part of waging war. If you so decide that you are above knowing your enemy in every way you can then please, continue your blind frontal assault while I maneuver to your flank.

Second: This is a game, therefore either side can be reasonable threw negotiations, another strong factor in warfare. These negotiations could not take place if there were no contact between the two sides of the fight. Those you call "spies" could just as easily be called ambassadors. So if you really want to take a position from npcs, like TR for instance, you could communicate it to the opposing side. If we find your parlay reasonable we (or they) will most likely agree to abstain from attacking you until you have finished and regrouped. Of course not all will be under control but the main force's in the moors usually do have some leadership that will try to make the fights as equal and lasting as possible.

If you think I'm wrong please tell me, argumentation and criticism is the best way to reach an agreeable conclusion.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

haha spies... I remember some people saying if you even talk to freeps as a creep you're a spy in which case I guess my creep name really doesn't fit me now does it

Joking aside, knowing what your enemy is doing isn't always bad.. it's what you do with that information that dictates whether or not your actions are good or bad... or should I say 'fair or unfair'

for instance if you know the group is gonna try and regroup somewhere, do you wait there for them to regroup or do you charge in and destroy them while they are separated? if you know someone is about to get a rez and be low on health do you wait til they are healed or kill them as soon as they are rezzed for some easy infamy/renown?

but regardless it comes down to personal opinions so really it's hard to define what a 'spy' really is and where the line between right and wrong is.

And @Card, very well said
    [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc29/Lonelywolfdragon/DancingWarg_zps1b4a5035.jpg[/IMG]

Sometimes it takes people to get the fights going. Where all these other creeps and freeps come from IDK lol.

Thumbs up Re: Spies, Spies, Spies

Agreed on all points. Frustrating as it is to be tarred and feathered, war = war, and the best peeps won last night.

And in other news...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]