We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: What happens if... answers about the account types

Meh.. and I find this all out after purchasing 3 extra bags.. I guess at least my second character will start as VIP then.

Shameless Plug

Cary on, with OT. =)
    A handy Comparison Chart and a very handy FAQ
    Not sure what area comes next? Get some guidance from mmorsel!
    Learn all you need to know about horses in LotRO!
    See LotRO Videos at my YouTube Channel

Excellent summation. I only wish Turbine themselves would post all this detail someplace more official and easy to find. (Or at least sticky this thread.)

One thing you may want to add at the beginning of this list is:

...I establish a free account

- You have 1 character slot per server (can purchase more with Turbine Points)
    - You can create characters from any of the game's 4 races: Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, and Men
    - You can create characters with any of 7 classes: Burglar, Captain, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-master, or Minstrel; but not the two premium classes: Rune-keeper or Warden (unless purchased with Turbine Points)
    - You have access to travel around through all regions of the game world
    - You have access to all the quests and deeds in 4 regions: Ered Luin, the Shire, Bree-land, and the Lonelands (can purchase others with TP)
    - You have access to all of the quests that make up the epic storyline
    - Your characters have three inventory bags (can purchase with TP access to the other two)
    - Your characters can only accumulate a maximum of 2 gold each (can purchase limit removal with TP)
    - You can only access the first 1 or 2 slots for equipping each type of trait (can purchase unlocks of the rest with TP)
    - You can purchase items from the Auction House, but cannot post items for sale (can purchase posting access with TP)
    - You have access to 4 skirmishes (can purchase others with TP)
    - You can craft items and advance your crafting skill through all 6 crafting tiers
    - You can join a crafting guild and reach up to Acquaintance standing. (Can purchase with TP access to raising your reputation beyond Acquaintance.)
    - You can earn Turbine Points in-game (mostly by completing deeds) with which to buy other regions or features. Nearly all features available from the other account statuses are available for purchase with TP, but they're designed to cost more in total than most free players will readily earn in-game. You can easily buy a few features or regions, but expect to have to make choices on where to spend your points unless you are willing to either spend a huge amount of time on repetitive grinding of more points, or (as Turbine is hoping you'll do) spend some real money to buy more and move into one of the other categories described below.

There's probably a few more things that could go in that description (for instance, I don't know what the limitations on chat or mail are), but some description of what's initially included with the free account would make the subsequent description of differences seem more complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    Excellent summation. I only wish Turbine themselves would post all this detail someplace more official and easy to find. (Or at least sticky this thread.)
    I very much agree. I believe that I extended the offer, to the OP, to have the content of this post in the stickied "Answers to Your Questions" post. I seem to recall that they said they would like to wait until they did a bit more editing. As soon as I get word from Ozeagle, I'll be happy to find a way to prominently feature it, with full credit to the OP.
    Have Questions? Get the Answers Here!
    The Answers to Your Questions Thread!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.
    :)

Sorry about this thread, I got busy at work and had to drop out for a while leaving this one hanging.

I've taken some of the suggestions on board, special thanks to Niwashi for the work on the "establish a free account" addition which was an excellent idea. Also made a few changes in line with recent updates so things aren't unclear.

Eluros, I'd be most pleased to have this added to the "Answers to your Questions" sticky if you feel there's a good spot for it in there. Also always interested in feedback/corrections/additions from anyone.

My next thought is to try to put this into a colourful chart that illustrates exactly what you get (and can also be used in the other direction to determine what you need). But that's a bit of work and may not be achievable so I won't make any promises.

-----------------------------------------------------

What happens if...

- You receive 2 character slots per server
    - You can create characters from any of the game's 4 races: Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits and Men
    - You can create characters in 7 classes: Burglar, Captain, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-master or Minstrel
    - You cannot create characters in the premium classes: Rune-keeper or Warden
    - You can level your characters all the way to the level cap (currently level 65)
    - You have access to all regions of the game world exept the Ettenmoors (the Player vs Monster Player region)
    - You have access to all quests and deeds in 4 regions: Ered Luin, the Shire, Bree-land and the Lonelands
    - You have access to tasks in all regions where they exist (currently implemented up to Eregion)
    - You have access to all of the quests that make up the epic quest line
    - You have access to the Legendary Item system
    - Your characters do not have the riding skill or access to permanent mounts
    - Your characters have three inventory bags
    - Your characters are limited to 2 Gold each
    - Your characters cannot mail gold
    - Your characters have anti-spam features on mail and chat limiting repeated chat or in game mail
    - Your characters are limited to 2 Virtue Traits, 2 Racial Traits, 2 Class Traits and 1 Legendary Trait at a time
    - You can purchase items from the Auction House, but cannot post items for sale
    - You have access to the first 2 skirmishes along with all skirmishes associated with the epic quest line
    - You can craft items and advance your crafting skill through all 6 crafting tiers
    - You can join a crafting guild and reach Acquaintance standing
    - You can earn Turbine Points in-game which can be used to unlock the majority of game content. Regular play will produce a good amount of TP. Unlocking ALL game content without purchasing Turbine Points is possible but extremely time-consuming.

...I buy Turbine Points with real money

- Your account becomes a Premium account
    - You gain 1 additional character slot (this is on top of any purchased) with your first TP purchase
    - All your current and future characters' gold cap is increased to 5 Gold
    - All your current and future characters are able to trade and mail gold
    - All your current and future characters receive a more lenient anti-spam limitation on chat and in-game mail
    - All your current and future characters can list 5 items each in the auction house
    - You permanently receive a high priority in the login queue if servers are full
    - You permanently receive full access to the forums and other community features
    - You receive full access to customer service (contacting a GM via in-game support tickets) for 30 days

...I become a subscriber

While subscribed, you gain:

- All 5 bag slots unlocked
    - All trait slots unlocked
    - Ability to trade and mail gold
    - No anti-spam limitation on chat or in-game mail
    - No gold limitation
    - Access to Swift Travel
    - 3 character slots (from F2P, 2 character slots if you were Premium)
    - Access to all quests, deeds, instances and skirmishes in North Downs, Evendim, Trollshaws, Misty Mountains, Angmar, Forochel, Eregion, Lothlorien and Enedwaith
    - 500TP per month
    - Highest priority in the login queue if servers are full
    - Full access to the forums and other community features
    - Full access to crafting guild advancement
    - Access to the slow Bree-Land starter pony at level 5 (200 in-game silver)
    - Access to the Riding Skill quest at level 20
    - 20 Wardrobe slots
    - Ability to spend destiny points
    - Access to Monster Play and the Ettenmoors (PvMP)
    - Full access to customer service (contacting a GM via in-game support tickets)
    - Rest XP for all characters
    - Your characters can list 30 items each in the auction house

...my subscription ends

- All characters logged in while VIP keep the unlocks for bags, traits, gold cap and swift travel. New characters will have the Premium restrictions (see "...I buy Turbine Points with real money")
    - You lose access* to all quests, deeds and instances in North Downs, Evendim, Trollshaws, Misty Mountains, Angmar, Forochel, Eregion, Lothlorien and Enedwaith. Quests and deeds already in your log can be completed (just the specific quest/deed, not the chain)
    - You lose access* to all skirmishes with the exception of Trouble in Tuckborough, Siege of Gondamon and those associated with the epic quest line
    - You lose 2 character slots. If you do not have 2 empty character slots, you will have to select characters to temporarily lock until your account has enough slots to support them
    - You no longer receive 500TP each month
    - You fall back to a high priority in the login queue if servers are full
    - You lose access to crafting guild advancement. Any advancement already achieved is maintained
    - You lose access to the riding skill quest. Characters who have already completed it do not lose the skill
    - You lose 20 wardrobe slots. Existing items in the wardrobe are not deleted, but no new items can be added until your total wardrobe items are less than your current wardrobe size
    - You lose the ability to spend destiny points
    - You lose access to Monster Play and the Ettenmoors (PvMP)
    - You lose access to customer service (contacting a GM via in-game support tickets)
    - Your characters no longer gain Rest XP (any amassed Rest XP is maintained)
    - Your characters can only list 5 items each in the auction house

* Note that you will NEVER lose access to a quest pack or skirmish you previously purchased with Turbine Points.

...I resubscribe

- Everything which was lost when your subscription ended (above) is reinstated

...I purchase a Shadows of Angmar retail box/code and apply the code.

- This ONLY works if you have NOT applied a Shadows of Angmar OR Mines of Moria code yet.
    - You gain a month of VIP access (or extend your existing subscription by a month) and all of the benefits that entails (including the 500TP stipend)
    - Your account is permanently elevated to Premium as you have 'spent real money'

...I purchase a Mines of Moria expansion (Turbine, not Codemasters) box/code and apply the code.

- This ONLY works if you have NOT applied a Mines of Moria code yet.
    - You gain a month of VIP access (or extend your existing subscription by a month) and all of the benefits that entails (including the 500TP stipend)
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the Warden and Runekeeper classes
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Moria
    - You gain 2 character slots (in addition to any you have as F2P/Premium/VIP or have purchased)
    - Your account is permanently elevated to Premium as you have 'spent real money'

...I purchase the Mines of Moria expansion from the LOTRO store

- You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the Warden and Runekeeper classes
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Moria
    - You gain 2 character slots (in addition to any you have as F2P/Premium/VIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozeagle View Post
    Eluros, I'd be most pleased to have this added to the "Answers to your Questions" sticky if you feel there's a good spot for it in there. Also always interested in feedback/corrections/additions from anyone.
    Thanks, Ozeagle; I have included this in the Answers to Your Questions thread. Feel free to take a look (the link is in my signature) and let me know what you think. I gave it priority placement, and tried to give you full credit. If you prefer I have it displayed/credited in some other manner, let me know.

And again, excellent work!
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.

- All characters logged in while VIP keep the unlocks for bags, traits, gold cap and swift travel. New characters will have the Premium restrictions (see "...I buy Turbine Points with real money")

Should be: all swift travel routes unlocked to date by those characters ...
    ... since swift travel routes which are not unlocked while VIP will not be accessible once the account reverts to Premium status.
    "After much consideration the mystery meat inside the cafeteria burritos shall remain a mystery. Trust us, it's better that way."

Quote Originally Posted by dorablu View Post

Should be: all swift travel routes unlocked to date by those characters ...
    ... since swift travel routes which are not unlocked while VIP will not be accessible once the account reverts to Premium status.
    I've heard from several people that logging in while VIP at any level means that all routes are unlocked once reaching the appropriate level after they're Premium. They don't have to be unlocked by level during the VIP period. Creating and logging in a level 1 character while VIP and then dropping to Premium means that that character will get all swift travel routes at the same level as they would if they were still VIP. (Many routes have minimum level requirements or the requirement to have been to the destination before, and those restrictions still apply, but even VIPs have those limitations.)
    Last edited by Niwashi; May 25 2011 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks for the correction and the additional information.
    "After much consideration the mystery meat inside the cafeteria burritos shall remain a mystery. Trust us, it's better that way."

Are the two extra character slots gained by purchasing the MoM physical box permanent? They will stick around after my VIP subscription ends?

I was F2P (2 slots). Then I bought some turbine points and was bumped up to premium (3 slots). Then I picked up a MoM box and entered the code. Now I have 7 slots. Presumably that is because I got two from the MoM expansion itself and two more from the one-month VIP access. In three weeks do I drop down to five slots? Or three?

If the former, I suggest adding some language to the MoM section indicating that the slots are permanent.

Only other suggestion: add something indicating that once you have "spent real money," your account remains premium forever, even if you never spend another cent of real money. That was something I wondered when I first went premium.

This is a great guide. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now.

The only thing I haven't seen listed is regarding the skirmish trait ranks. I believe this is as follows:

...I establish a free account, become a subscriber, or my subscription ends
    - Skirmish trait (Attribute, Skill, Training, Personal) ranks are capped at level 7.

...I purchase a Mines of Moria expansion (Turbine, not Codemasters) box/code and apply the code. (not sure about from LOTRO store)
    - Skirmish trait (Attribute, Skill, Training, Personal) ranks are level cap is increased to level 15.

...I purchase a Siege of Mirkwood expansion from the LOTRO store
    - Skirmish trait (Attribute, Skill, Training, Personal) ranks are level cap is increased to level 25. (can anyone verify this as I haven't yet purchased this expansion, but have heard this from other sources)
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Southern Mirkwood
    - (Can anyone verify if there any other benefits to this purchase? I thought I heard SoM also gives you another 2 character slots. Any truth to this?)
    The Haruchai and The Elohim
    Barabolas - 100 Champ | Gilgaros - 100 LM | Findheleth - 100 Cappy | Thaswin - 100 Burg | Nimbreleth - 100 RK

No, SoM does not include any extra character slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluros View Post
    Thanks, Ozeagle; I have included this in the Answers to Your Questions thread. Feel free to take a look (the link is in my signature) and let me know what you think. I gave it priority placement, and tried to give you full credit. If you prefer I have it displayed/credited in some other manner, let me know.

And again, excellent work!
    Thanks Eluros, I didn't expect priority placement! Feeling quite proud now.

Looks great, please feel free to chop/change/add to it at any time for any reason if it is warranted. I am NOT precious about it and will NEVER be offended if it gets changed or rearranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikerdude2010 View Post
    This is a great guide. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now.

The only thing I haven't seen listed is regarding the skirmish trait ranks. I believe this is as follows:

...I establish a free account, become a subscriber, or my subscription ends
    - Skirmish trait (Attribute, Skill, Training, Personal) ranks are capped at level 7.

...I purchase a Mines of Moria expansion (Turbine, not Codemasters) box/code and apply the code. (not sure about from LOTRO store)
    - Skirmish trait (Attribute, Skill, Training, Personal) ranks are level cap is increased to level 15.

...I purchase a Siege of Mirkwood expansion from the LOTRO store
    - Skirmish trait (Attribute, Skill, Training, Personal) ranks are level cap is increased to level 25. (can anyone verify this as I haven't yet purchased this expansion, but have heard this from other sources)
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Southern Mirkwood
    - (Can anyone verify if there any other benefits to this purchase? I thought I heard SoM also gives you another 2 character slots. Any truth to this?)
    Thanks hikerdude. To be honest I know very little about the skirmish ranks and haven't seen it discussed much. All I know for certain is that the Mirkwood increase no longer linked to anything, it is only available for purchase alone since the breakup of the Mirkwood expansion in the November update.

I'd be interested if anybody knows for absolute certain any of the following:

1) Does a VIP automatically have the L25 cap? I suspect not.
    2) The level 15 unlock used to be linked to the Moria expansion. Post-November update, is that now linked to the Moria quest pack instead? Or has it been decoupled (like LIs, Supreme crafting etc) and automatically available to all?

There is an easy way to confirm both of these if we can find the right players. For question 1 we need someone who is VIP and DOES NOT have Moria yet to check in the store if they can buy the skirmish trait increase. We also need someone who is VIP and DOES have Moria to check the same thing.

If neither of them can see it then VIPs get it automatically.
    If both can see it then the L15 unlock is free for all and everyone needs to buy the L25 unlock.
    If only the Moria-owning player can see it then the L15 unlock comes with the Moria quest pack.

The only thing I know for certain regarding the skirmish level cap is that while I was VIP, but before using the code for my Moria expansion, I was capped at level 7. Once I entered the code for Moria, it unlocked the level cap and I've been able to progress to higher levels, but I haven't yet reached level 15 on any of the skirmish traits, so I don't know if it currently has a cap of 15 or 25.
    The Haruchai and The Elohim
    Barabolas - 100 Champ | Gilgaros - 100 LM | Findheleth - 100 Cappy | Thaswin - 100 Burg | Nimbreleth - 100 RK

Quote Originally Posted by AllGoodGifts View Post
    Are the two extra character slots gained by purchasing the MoM physical box permanent? They will stick around after my VIP subscription ends?

I was F2P (2 slots). Then I bought some turbine points and was bumped up to premium (3 slots). Then I picked up a MoM box and entered the code. Now I have 7 slots. Presumably that is because I got two from the MoM expansion itself and two more from the one-month VIP access. In three weeks do I drop down to five slots? Or three?
    Yes, the four additional slots you got with the MoM box were two for the expansion itself (which are permanent) and two for VIP (which you'll lose when dropping back to Premium). So you'll drop down to five slots unless you renew the VIP access. (If you have more than 5 characters on a server at that point, you'll get the choice of which ones to keep access to. Extra characters will be locked until you buy slots for them.)

It was already mentioned in the OP, but even if you hadn't gone premium with a TP purchase prior to getting the MoM box, buying that box is also a way of spending real money, so in that case you would have gone from 2 slots to 7 and then dropped back down to 5 after a month. The slot for Premium (and all the other Premium advantages) could also come from that purchase if you hadn't already had them.

I have a question I haven't found the answer to, but it's probably stupid and that's why the answer isn't written anywhere.... ::laughs::

Anyway, if I have a Premium account and purchase the MoM expansion, do I also have to purchase SoA and apply that first or does the MoM box include SoA quests, deeds, etc..?

Quote Originally Posted by JustCheckin View Post
    Anyway, if I have a Premium account and purchase the MoM expansion, do I also have to purchase SoA and apply that first or does the MoM box include SoA quests, deeds, etc..?
    The MoM box code gets you permanent access to Moria quests and deeds, the RK/Warden classes and 2 characters slots. It gets you a month of VIP, during which time you'll be able to access all SoA quests and deeds, but once that VIP time is up you will drop back to Premium and lose access to all SoA areas again (until you subscribe or purchase them with Turbine Points).

Thanks! That's what I needed to know.

I have a question I haven't found the answer to, but it's probably stupid and that's why the answer isn't written anywhere.... ::laughs::

SoA quests and deeds for Ered Luin, The Shire, Bree-land, and the Lone Lands are provided free to all.
    Other SoA quests and deeds are provided free to current VIPs or are purchased a-la-carte by region by Premium (or F2P) players.
    The only thing a purchase of an SoA box would get you is a month of VIP.

Edit: Curses, too slow! :P

Neither the SoA box nor the MoM box give you lasting access to SoA content that isn't available F2P anyway. The SoA box is now only good for a month of VIP access. If you want to use it for that, though (since you might be able to get one cheaper than buying a month's VIP access directly), its code has to be entered prior to entering the MoM box code or buying the MoM expansion from the store. The SoA code cannot be used after getting the expansion.

Edit: Updated with the new Update 3 instances and information on the Rise of Isengard pre-order options
    Edit: Updated with changes stemming from Rise of Isengard release. RoI pre-order options replaced with RoI purchase options
    Edit: Updated with details of the Mithril Edition

What happens if...

- You can create characters from any of the game's 4 races: Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits and Men
    - You can create characters in 7 classes: Burglar, Captain, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-master or Minstrel
    - You can create an Orc Reaver character in Monster Play
    - You cannot create characters in the other Monster classes
    - You can level your characters all the way to the level cap (currently level 65)
    - You have access to all regions of the game world except the Ettenmoors (the Player vs Monster Player region, only your Monster characters can enter here)
    - You have access to all quests and deeds in 4 regions: Ered Luin, the Shire, Bree-land and the Lonelands
    - You have access to tasks in all regions where they exist (currently implemented up to Eregion)
    - You have access to the first 7 ranks of Skirmish traits
    - Your characters cannot quest for the riding skill
    - Your characters have anti-spam features on mail and chat limiting repeated chat or in game mail
    - Your characters are limited to 2 Virtue Traits, 2 Racial Traits, 2 Class Traits and 1 Legendary Trait at a time
    - Your monster characters are limited to 2 Corruption Traits, 2 Racial Traits, 2 Class Traits and 0 Appearance Traits at a time
    - You have access to the first 2 skirmishes along with all skirmishes associated with the epic quest line
    - You can earn Turbine Points in-game which can be used to unlock the majority of game content. Regular play will produce a good amount of TP. Unlocking ALL game content without purchasing Turbine Points is possible but extremely time-consuming.

- Your account is permanently elevated to a Premium account
    - You gain 1 additional character slot (in addition to any previously purchased)
    - All your current and future characters receive a more lenient anti-spam limitation on chat and in-game mail
    - All your current and future characters can list 5 items each in the auction house
    - You permanently receive a high priority in the login queue if servers are full
    - You permanently receive full access to the forums and other community features
    - You receive full access to customer service (contacting a GM via in-game support tickets) for 30 days

...I subscribe and become a VIP

- All 5 bag slots permanently unlocked on any character you log in with
    - All trait slots permanently unlocked on any character you log in with (including Monster characters)
    - No gold cap on any character you log in with
    - Access to Swift Travel permanently unlocked on any character you log in with
    - 3 character slots (if upgrading from F2P, 2 character slots if upgrading from Premium)
    - Access to all quests, deeds, instances and skirmishes in North Downs, Evendim, Trollshaws, Misty Mountains, Angmar, Forochel, Eregion, Lothlorien and Enedwaith
    - Access to all instances not bound to a quest pack/expansion - including Inn of the Forsaken and Halls of Night
    - 500TP per month
    - 20 Wardrobe slots
    - Full access to Monster Play (including all Monster classes) and the Ettenmoors (PvMP) on both sides

...my subscription ends

- All monster characters logged in while VIP keep the unlocks for traits
    - You lose access* to all quests, deeds and instances in North Downs, Evendim, Trollshaws, Misty Mountains, Angmar, Forochel, Eregion, Lothlorien and Enedwaith. Quests and deeds already in your log can be completed (just the specific quest/deed, not the chain)
    - You lose access* to all skirmishes with the exception of Trouble in Tuckborough, Siege of Gondamon and those associated with the epic quest line
    - You lose access* to all instances not bound to a quest pack/expansion - including Inn of the Forsaken and Halls of Night
    - You lose 2 character slots. If you do not have 2 empty character slots, you will have to select characters to temporarily lock until your account has enough slots to support them
    - You lose access to crafting guild advancement. Any advancement already achieved is maintained
    - You lose access to the riding skill quest. Characters who have already completed it do not lose the skill
    - You lose 20 wardrobe slots. Existing items in the wardrobe are not deleted, but no new items can be added until your total wardrobe items are less than your current wardrobe size
    - You lose access to Monster Play and the Ettenmoors (PvMP) except for the Reaver class. All other Monster classes will be locked*, but your Monster characters will not be deleted.
    - You lose access to customer service (contacting a GM via in-game support tickets)

* Note that you will NEVER lose access to a quest pack, instance, skirmish or class you previously purchased with Turbine Points.

...I resubscribe

- This ONLY works if you have NOT applied a Shadows of Angmar OR Mines of Moria code yet.

...I purchase a Mines of Moria expansion (Turbine, not Codemasters) box/code and apply the code.

- You gain permanent access to the first 15 ranks of Skirmish traits
    - You gain 2 character slots (in addition to any you have as F2P/Premium/VIP or have purchased)

...I purchase the Mines of Moria quest pack from the LOTRO store

...I purchase the Rise of Isengard Legendary Edition

- You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the Isengard expansion (including the Isengard quest pack, Draigoch Raid and Isengard instance cluster)
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Dunland, Gap of Rohan and Nan Curunír
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Trollshaws, Eregion, Moria, Lothlorien and Mirkwood
    - You are granted 1000 Turbine Points
    - You receive 3 cosmetic armour sets and 3 horses on all characters, current and future

...I purchase the Rise of Isengard Heroic Edition

- You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the Isengard expansion (including the Isengard quest pack, Draigoch Raid and Isengard instance cluster)
    - You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Dunland, Gap of Rohan and Nan Curunír
    - You are granted 1000 Turbine Points
    - You receive a cosmetic armour set, a horse and a title on all characters, current and future

...I purchase the Rise of Isengard Base Edition

- You receive a horse and a title on all characters, current and future

...I purchase the Rise of Isengard expansion from the LOTRO store

...I purchase the Rise of Isengard quest pack from the LOTRO store

...I purchase the Lord of the Rings Online Mithril Edition

- You gain full and permanent access (regardless of subscription) to the quests and deeds in Trollshaws, Eregion, Moria and Lothlorien
    - You are granted 2000 Turbine Points
    - You receive the Steed of the Horse-lords mount on all characters, current and future
    Last edited by Ozeagle; Dec 19 2011 at 08:47 PM.

A few minor changes (thanks hikerdude for the skirmish trait info, I've confirmed things with a few other people at different stages so I'm happy to add that in now).

I've highlighted changed lines in Bold to make it easier for Eluros to update the other thread.

Edit: Ok, ended up making a lot more (minor) changes than I thought I was going to make. So probably easier to just copy/paste the whole thing.

What happens if...

- You have access to all regions of the game world exept the Ettenmoors (the Player vs Monster Player region)

- You gain 1 additional character slot (in addition to any previously purchased)

- All 5 bag slots unlocked on any character you log in with
    - All trait slots unlocked on any character you log in with
    - Access to Swift Travel on any character you log in with
    - 3 character slots (if upgrading from F2P, 2 character slots if upgrading from Premium)
    - 500TP per month
    - 20 Wardrobe slots

...my subscription ends

* Note that you will NEVER lose access to a quest pack or skirmish you previously purchased with Turbine Points.

...I resubscribe

Thanks; I've updated the main post with the information.

I've highlighted changed lines in Bold to make it easier for Eluros to update the other thread.

What happens if...

- You can READ the forums but NOT post on them

- All 5 bag slots unlocked on any character you log in with
    - All trait slots unlocked on any character you log in with
    - Access to Swift Travel on any character you log in with
    - 500TP per month
    - 20 Wardrobe slots

...my subscription ends

...I resubscribe

Added "- You can READ the forums but NOT post on them" in the free accounts part.
    I was logged in on my storage account and tried to post and it wouldn't let me because I wasn't a subscriber.

P.S. I vote this thread for STICKY, It has been invaluable to me on learning what to Buy and when.

Quote Originally Posted by -Morgan- View Post
    Added "- You can READ the forums but NOT post on them" in the free accounts part.
    I was logged in on my storage account and tried to post and it wouldn't let me because I wasn't a subscriber.
    You dont' get immediate access to full posting rights on a free account; You can however, given enough time post on most forums in most places, all you need is time, you dont need to make the jump to premium. You start with full rights to post in the 'Free Players Assistance forum' and technical/account support; Shortly You'll be able to post in a server world. .. I dont know exactly what your problem was, but I know that I accidentally post from my purely free accounts once a month or so. I know players using a purely free account as their main forum presence just fine.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast