We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grats on flipping Lugs guys!

well done creeps, aaannnnd Freeps for joining us on you alts to flip Lug. masterful work everyone a big salute!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002ec97/signature.png]Richardsimmons[/charsig]

formerly RichardSimmons

Re: Grats on flipping Lugs guys!

Was there anyone even there to defend it? I remember people from your tribe giving us hell when we flipped TR with no one there to defend it.

Anyway, it was a short-lived victory since we flipped it an hour later after we wiped the creep raid (counted 22 creeps at the peak) a couple times and they disbanded.

To be fair though, I don't think any of the 2dolla doggies were there to help the rabble.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000007f63/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

yeah after our fearless leader krool left evryone else left....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh_Crickhollow View Post
    Anyway, it was a short-lived victory since we flipped it an hour later after we wiped the creep raid (counted 22 creeps at the peak) a couple times and they disbanded.
    Yeah our numbers were about even, we had a full raid at one point... and you don't have to exaggerate and brag that you caused us to wipe and we disbanded... Our leader and others had to go so we made one last push, and when he left others left too, pretty common. But lets be honest- we were wiping the floors with you guys in the open field.

-Garawr/Defilerawr/Wargawr

Krool as a raid leader is gold.
    He could have a pack of norbugs to pit against the freeps and still send em packing....
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by rare_twinkie View Post
    well done creeps, aaannnnd Freeps for joining us on you alts to flip Lug. masterful work everyone a big salute!
    that comment disgusts me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    Yeah our numbers were about even, we had a full raid at one point... and you don't have to exaggerate and brag that you caused us to wipe and we disbanded... Our leader and others had to go so we made one last push, and when he left others left too, pretty common. But lets be honest- we were wiping the floors with you guys in the open field.

-Garawr/Defilerawr/Wargawr
    1) No, not even numbers. We had 12-15...you had 20+. Mathz?

2) I wasn't exaggerating; the facts are we successfully defended TA and wiped you a couple times and then you disbanded. I didn't say we forced you to disband and I can totally understand how if the leader and/or a couple key people leave then many others leave.

3) You may not agree with me on the forums, but you will always give you my honest opinion. Such as right now, when I agree that you did beat us in the two open field fights and the many times we wiped you/drove you off were mostly due to the defenses of TA. So, good job to the creeps out there.

4) I have respect for anyone who leads a raid, regardless of the outcome. If that was Krool, then props to him.

Was Fun. Hopefully people are having fun.

As for numbers, 12-15 well played freeps can totally dominate this map in open field. We'll just have to keep all the keeps red and burn EC to the ground so you can get some practice.

Have Fun
    /salute
    Scuff
    AKA Krool
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

Thumbs up Re: Grats on flipping Lugs guys!

LAWLZZZZZ!! I thought creepside wuz a joke, now freepside has proven how dumb they really are. Pushin their "We're the greatest" attitude in everyones faces because we flipped the map blue. Yeah that was really hard, too bad we can't pve in some real instances and prove how good we can play. Nope, we suck so badly, all we can do is go show the few low level creeps that play how macho we can be by making them log because now they can't even get the quests done to earn destiny to buy skills that may make them more difficult to kill. Oh yeah, crickswallow has the best freeps in the game. Mapped flipped "WE ARE SUPERIOR"!

Quote Originally Posted by ImUrMommie View Post
    LAWLZZZZZ!! I thought creepside wuz a joke, now freepside has proven how dumb they really are. Pushin their "We're the greatest" attitude in everyones faces because we flipped the map blue. Yeah that was really hard, too bad we can't pve in some real instances and prove how good we can play. Nope, we suck so badly, all we can do is go show the few low level creeps that play how macho we can be by making them log because now they can't even get the quests done to earn destiny to buy skills that may make them more difficult to kill. Oh yeah, crickswallow has the best freeps in the game. Mapped flipped "WE ARE SUPERIOR"!
    Wow, never thought I'd agree with with a freep (guessing you're a freep with the WE comments).

In spite of my numerous tells explaining what a green/blue dot brings to the fight (not much but a body) they still want to count them as a threat.

LOL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

[FONT="Lucida Console"]You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p[/FONT]

A Green/Blue dot Warg and Ba arent useless, spam Fire dot or claws, their far better then a lvl 40 freep as some suggest. The other classes suck as green dots, but Wargs and Ba's should be counted either way.

Quote Originally Posted by ApologyAccepted View Post
    A Green/Blue dot Warg and Ba arent useless, spam Fire dot or claws, their far better then a lvl 40 freep as some suggest. The other classes suck as green dots, but Wargs and Ba's should be counted either way.
    spider to a lesser extent i would count. their acid DoT doesn't do nothing and their roots are annoying. Anyway, these three creeps alone aren't anything, but in a larger group their DoTs add on and you just can't dismiss them.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    spider to a lesser extent i would count. their acid DoT doesn't do nothing and their roots are annoying. Anyway, these three creeps alone aren't anything, but in a larger group their DoTs add on and you just can't dismiss them.
    Agreed, although a green dot warg can do suprisingly alot solo, but your right, to say green dots dont count is ****, Dots stack, and so does damage.

I think what people are trying to say is that when you focus fire on them for about 1-2 seconds, they are dead. Healers can't even give them heals fast enough. They may contribute to a raid, but they aren't equal to a 65. Also, half of the time it may be their first time playing that toon, first time pvp-ing or even their first time in the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000065bb8/signature.png]Defilerawr[/charsig]
    Defilerawr/Garawr/Wargawr/Reavrawr/Grax
    "When people ask me if I roleplay, I say yes. I pretend to be myself all the time."