We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ellouhollia finally learns her role

Re: Ellouhollia finally learns her role

Suilaid,

Nice pic....have to admit ;-)

Navaer,

Ell

Thumbs up Re: Ellouhollia finally learns her role

looks like ellouhollia fond a coin that I lost inside that camp yerstoday! thank you spikey now I know who to colect from.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

I had to die for that coin....I am keeping it!

ROFLMAO....mabye i will take it from you when i kill you again >.>
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

yeah freep - was rather surprised to find your npc's on the bridge last night....heh...no way out!

Good Hunting...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    yeah freep - was rather surprised to find your npc's on the bridge last night....heh...no way out!

Good Hunting...
    yeah me and this warg came from ta side and fliped it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

nice move...
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Retreat to the bridge! Oh **** we don't control it :P
    I was the one on farm status while they were flipping it *sigh* was worth it though

Reminds me of the scene from the end of matrix 3 when Neo bends down to one knee and then pwns all of the lesser beings around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Reminds me of the scene from the end of matrix 3 when Neo bends down to one knee and then pwns all of the lesser beings around him.
    Oh that's good ;-)
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    Retreat to the bridge! Oh **** we don't control it :P
    I was the one on farm status while they were flipping it *sigh* was worth it though
    Yeah, and dont forget the Tyrant had just went active and backed em to the bridge. =P One of my funnest nights in the Moors yet.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006e2c3/signature.png]Rabies[/charsig]

But you have to admit - we kept fighting creeps even with the tyrant terrorizing us...at the same time we were like "who aggro'd the tyrant?!?!?", then we figured out you guys launched him...lol...that was messy....