We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest Question - Light of the rising dawn

I did not receive the tome that is referenced in the quest to call the NPC to complete the quest.

I went to the location(forges) could not find a way to summon outside so I entered the instance but I could not find a way to call the NPC to fight to complete the quest. Please help I would like to complete this quest.

Thanks

Re: Quest Question - Light of the rising dawn

You have to complete forges and at the end theres a (forget what exactly it is, maybe a statue of some kind but its pretty obvious and glowing by the end exit), you use it and you and your group have to kill the mob summoned
    Iinferno - r12 LM IVillKillU - r8 Reaver Dongramorthil - Warden Doalin - Hunter ​Defaelearin - RK Dongrailin - Captain (Officer of Preying Mantis)
    Author of DebuffHelper

The item you click to summon is right next to the loot chests of the last boss in Forges.

the object to summon Ruingal is a brazier. And, because I'm not sure the OP realises this, you will not be doing this quest on your own. In fact you will probably not be doing this with anything but a pretty skilled 6-man because the second boss in particular in the forges is murder on unprepared PUGs. If you are mainly a solo player then just don't worry about this quest, you will never use the trait (Ancient Master capstone) for anything but high level group content and you will just frustrate yourself trying to get the quest done if you don't have an experienced group you can call on.

It is at the very end of the Forges Run. Like they said, you cannot get there solo, and even though it is not all that difficult to run, The Forges' boss fights are very scripted battles, and not too PuG friendly. If you know a group that does these routinely, or you can get your kinship interested in running it, you can get it down to farm status.

There are several of these capstone fights that are plain misery to try to get done unless you know people running the instances. If you want another capstone, V2.6.8 is a pain too!
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotlbeme View Post
    It is at the very end of the Forges Run. Like they said, you cannot get there solo, and even though it is not all that difficult to run, The Forges' boss fights are very scripted battles, and not too PuG friendly. If you know a group that does these routinely, or you can get your kinship interested in running it, you can get it down to farm status.
    this is true, with a good group, the forges is probably the best marks/hr ratio you can get (10 medallions, ~45min). But i failed multiple times with PUGs before doing a quick kin run with experienced players.

PS. hot tip - don't take anyone under L58 into the forges. The water pouches you get to wipe fire DoTs can only be used by L58+ and if you can't use them your healer will get headaches, especially during the second boss (who's "black powder" induction is hard to interrupt).