We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Blackberry Field Recipe?

I'm having trouble locating the Blackberry field and crop recipes. I'm working on Master Cooking and need them for the Cook recipes.

The Expert Farmhands don't sell the blackberry recipes and I can't seem to find them anywhere. Where do I get these? I'm likely missing something obvious, but this is the first recipe I've been unable to buy or locate. Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000004b804/01008/signature.png]Thaladar[/charsig]

Re: Blackberry Field Recipe?

I know that I have this recipe, but I'm certain I obtained it before the recent farming overhaul.

I can't check at the moment since I'm at work, but the only two sources I can think that would provide this recipe (no farming recipes are drop-only, as far as I know):
    1. Automatically awarded upon unlocking Master tier.
    2. Expert Farmhand (that you have checked, as you said)

If I were you, I'd check my crafting panel and if the recipe really isn't there or on the Expert Farmhand (double checking filters to be sure)... I'd submit a bug report.

The Blackberry Field is one of the recipes you know when Tier 5 (Master) is opened. It is not sold.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    The Blackberry Field is one of the recipes you know when Tier 5 (Master) is opened. It is not sold.
    Ah, OK. That explains it. I have Cooking up to Master, but Farming is still at Artisan. I guess I should have noticed that the recipe was Master level and that I was still at Artisan. My bad. Thanks for setting me straight!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000004b804/01008/signature.png]Thaladar[/charsig]