We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarrowdelf (too many creeps coming over!!)

OK First of all, if you do not know hwo I am, this is the forum account of Khium of Dwarrowdel and Fundinn of Arkenstone. TO get that cleared, I really hate this thing where, dwarrowdelf being the smallest server right now. I dont really like the idea of people making huge creep kins on that server, because with the 20-25 level 65s that play in the moors (all at random times) there a small advantage, why? You may ask, but this isnt the only server with creeps coming over. There are about up to 50-60 a day, and come on ***!! Arkenstone might not have 50-60 a day, and they are 8 times bigger! Now I am asking from the bottom of my heart, if you are going to make a creep, be fair and level a toon to level 65, and dont just get a toon to level 10 so you can start causing this slaughter (at some points) to the people on dwarrodelf.
    Oh well, things may change, I am asking you if you can be fair you know?
    (please do not be a jerk about this post and start **** please)
    Khium Nibin
    Fundinn of the Durin folk

Re: Dwarrowdelf (too many creeps coming over!!)

quit crying.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    quit crying.
    Oh I am not crying, I more PO's, expecially since its from your kin
    I am asking you, how desperate are you? Seriously you cant get any points?
    So you have to go to a new server (named as a Free to play server)
    I will take a raid wtih 24 hunters level 65, and will take you all down in about 10 seconds
    (then again there is only about 15 65 hunters that are still active and plus a few arent VIP)
    But still. hahaha
    :P
    NO I am serious though, why did you guys come over to dwarrowdelf?
    IF you did see it is the smallest server atm, next in line is crickhollow and has maybe
    500 more accounts than Dwarrowdelf does you know. So coming over to get easy points
    Well its kinda useless, and sounds like you guys cant take the heat on arkenstone
    One day, things will be right...

The only person i hear complaining about it on dwarrowdelf is you. We went to dwarrow because its all small group fights which is what we like, and just because you get rolled over doesnt mean the other freeps do. Maybe you should try grouping again and learn some things like how to remove poisons, because boy, you need practice.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000015bb40/01002/signature.png]Fethryth[/charsig]

Promoted/Defiler/Arkenstone
    Coppa/Warg/Dwarrowdelf

Na.. in many ways i Second the OP's statement, It's great to see creeps in the moors finally but im noticing you guys brought all your BS with you too on the way over.. that im not a fan of as the 'delf was a fairly civil place (forum wise) till u lot showed up

And yeah.. most folks are busy on the way up, and the *i Pwned so and so but there a noob and im the creep god* **** can stay on arkenstone thanks.

Were not crying.. your just playing in our backyard there.. and It's hard enough finding folks to go in there as it is without a bunch of rowdy creeps with bad attitudes pointing out everyone's faults just for fun. Many on the 'delf are new to lotro, and alot have never even seen the moors but are grinding up to 65.. so a bit of consideration for those guys eh?

& a quick scan of the wasteland that is the delf forum section should give you a clear indication on just how many ppl actualy post from the server.. not many.. so don't go beating on those who do.. 'cuz were kinda rare.

All that said.. have fun in the moors, I just agree with the OP about this sudden influx of hate we've received from out of nowhere that has spilled into the forum making it look like thats how we play and socialize.. and it aint the way.. we have our *problems* but untill now that was confined to PvE and mainly Bree..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000009d2d6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I *had* been civil from the get go, until things reached a level I find ridiculous. We had been on Dwarrodelf for a grand total of two days before we suddenly got jumped on for 'ruining' all of dwarrodelf pvp which is ridiculous to say about a couple rank 2 creeps. I even posted something saying that we'd work with you guys, and nobody responded to it. When the whole map was red we sent one of our freep members to tell you guys we wouldn't attack you if went to take tr and everyone just ignored him. Even though I keep seeing even fights, even though I keep being run over , and heck even though I'll run into the freep group and try to feed you guys when I think you're not getting enough kills all I see is a steady stream of negativity when it comes to the like handful of creeps we have there.

None of this hate started with the Pariah crew, we came to dwarrowdelf to get away from the kind of stuff. I may not agree with everything my kin mates say and do but anything and everything started in response to others. So you can stop pointing all the fingers our direction
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000015bb40/01002/signature.png]Fethryth[/charsig]

Promoted/Defiler/Arkenstone
    Coppa/Warg/Dwarrowdelf

hey hold up, you go to a new server then bash Arkenstone saying we are a bunch of ****** bags. Then all of a sudden the new server you went too said you are guys are ****** bags. So who is the ****** bags Arkenstone or you guys.

I suggest before you leave for a new server don't bash the old one you left. WE went though that when a ton of people left to go to E. I say if you don't like Arks PVP thats fine but dont bash the people
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

lol easy there elricord. we didnt bash any arkenstoners and dont plan to. I am the only one being an *** and its mostly because im sick of us being trashed after a week of pvp over there.
    Last edited by Fenring; Jan 12 2011 at 12:29 PM.

And seriously, what would you guys be doing in the moors if we werent out there? Farming the 4 or 5 other creeps that play regularly?

We are a group of PvPers from Arkenstone who have established a new home on Dwarrowdelf, particularly on creepside. PvP on Arkenstone was pretty lame, with too many douchebags, too much zerg-on-zerg, and too many EC camps, and so we've come to Dwarrowdelf looking for more fun, interesting action, less douchebaggery, and general mayhem.

your kins words Fey

and id be killing leaf walkers and immortals and blood thirsty and and i dont know makin fun of people
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

First off, I'm a native Dwarrowdelf creep, I play with Pariah, and actually got an invite from them. I will not pretend to know what Arkentstone is like or its people. I do not know who Khium plays here, but Khium, on Dwarrowdelf, is a tool. He transferred to Dwarrowdelf and was the first confirmed Freep rank farmer on the server... Seems to me someone was so desperate to actually be somebody he went to another server and farmed... He hasn't been spotted in the Moors doing anyhting more than QQing for over a week. So why he is coming back to this server and QQing some more is just childish. Come back to Dwarrow Khium and QQ in the Moors where at least i can jump on your little Dwarf face when I put it in the dirt.

Khium is a drama queen, plain and simple!

If you want to talk about who brought the douchebaggery to the Dwarrowdelf forums, look to the OTHER server transfer Tribe - The Agency (Came from Windfola or something like that)... All they do is stir trouble.
    Last edited by Dharkrayn; Jan 12 2011 at 12:50 PM.

ok cord ya got me there, but how much of that is true? ark is all RvR or EC stab fights. in our weeks time over on dwarrow we have had more fights all over the map than i think i ever had on arkenstone. Last night, we had an hour long fight by plains outpost for crying out loud. And why you guys would care for our creeps leaving for dwarrow? Beyond me. It's not going to make any impact on arkenstone PvP.

to be honest I dont care that you stayed or left what I care about is people bashing the PVP on Stone on a different server. I know the grass is always greener and stuff just don't call out people cause they dont play the way you want.

Arkenstone is my lotro home and always will be, I love the people who have been here for so long and the standing respect between old players (not to mention my 6732 alts). I think what it comes down to is lack of content right now.

Dwar pvp is a lot of fun if you like that type of fighting...smaller groups, less zerg, battles everywhere, low ranked creeps carving a name still and general use of tactics and ideas while getting the pesky maps lol. We are just trying something else and having fun together as we usually do whatever it may be, raiding, playing lfd2 ect and I dont quite understand why all the drama is flowing. The forums isnt the place to be bashing each other and I am sad to see this flowing into something that it shouldnt be. Harsh words are said but in the end I still love all your women equally.

If you want to hate please send me tells in game or on the forums but try not to make this a kinhate thing, every person has their opinion and I cant do anything to filter what they may say but just try to ignore it if it isnt your level of agreement.

See you in glff on the weekend with my drunken ramblings
    Diremaw of Dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    quit crying.
    true true lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000c6fef/signature.png]Spongebeezy[/charsig]

I'm The Sponge and I'm Aweeeeeesooooooommeeeeee!!!
    Kill Those Stoopid Burgs!!!

I am rolling a warg this afternoon named Pinata as a peace offering from Arkenstone. I will park him in front of GV so you can take out your frustrations on him. All levels are welcome to beat on Pinata - he will not attack in return. This should be excellent therapy for everyone.

PS: also working on a gift as a peace offering....a large wooden badger I am told.....

XOX
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

1. I've pvped on nearly every server. Arkenstone is right there with brandy on the maturity lvl. Not to say everyone that plays there is a d-bag but there is a larger population of them there than other servers I've played on.

2. Khuim by and large is just trying to find an excuse for why he has a hard time playing in the moors.

3. I consider Pariah and the Agency to be a rivalry, I don't hate you guys. Hell I don't even know you. But I enjoy playing alongside you.

4. Rank 10 or whatever guard (your name is too lame for me to bother trying to type it) if you really don't care if they left, and you think pvp is great on Arkenstone, then why would you check the forums over here in the first place? I think you are aware that you might be a d-bag, your server may be terrible for pvp, and you are insecure about it.

5. The Agency will take the blame sure. Just means the freeps fear our group more and thus QQ more about us. Cause and effect.

<3
    Aces
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by deathboy2000 View Post
    I am rolling a warg this afternoon named Pinata as a peace offering from Arkenstone. I will park him in front of GV so you can take out your frustrations on him. All levels are welcome to beat on Pinata - he will not attack in return. This should be excellent therapy for everyone.

PS: also working on a gift as a peace offering....a large wooden badger I am told.....

XOX
    I can't believe this thread is still going on, but +rep to you sir!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c9524/01000/signature.png]Makius[/charsig]

[size=-2][color=red]Arkenstone[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 9 Reaver | [color=yellow]Nikolatesla[/color] Rank 8 RK | [color=yellow]Burtbacharach[/color] Rank 6 Warg
    [color=red]Elendilmir[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 7 Reaver | [color=yellow]Woundpot[/color] Rank 5 BA [/size][/center]