We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pariah

Re: Pariah

Aww that was sweet. It's time for a group hug!

In the spirit of maintaining a positive Dwarrowdelf community, how about none of you kill me while I'm working on maps? Thanks!

As for this alliance thing of which you speak, I know not of what that is.

Back to work... /sigh

I hear we've been getting a lot of hate in OOC. I dedicate this song to those of you who have been doing so. Keep up the good work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObmsEnMwB1M

Nice vid Fethio lol, Moors aint nothing without Pariah in the house. Hey Guido wanna 1v1 without running away to EC? Take my stars...I dare you. We should be out sunday if we get done in OD early.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma_81 View Post
    Nice vid Fethio lol, Moors aint nothing without Pariah in the house. Hey Guido wanna 1v1 without running away to EC? Take my stars...I dare you. We should be out sunday if we get done in OD early.
    I quit Ainur and few of the Agency is pulling back off this server or I would take you up on that offer! Cheers Pariah! Our motherland is calling us.

Same here if people have been wondering where all the creeps have been lately. Ill be back in force once the new content has dried up.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Thelonious View Post
    Pariah is looking for a fight.

We are a group of PvPers from Arkenstone who have established a new home on Dwarrowdelf, particularly on creepside. PvP on Arkenstone was pretty lame, with too many douchebags, too much zerg-on-zerg, and too many EC camps, and so we've come to Dwarrowdelf looking for more fun, interesting action, less douchebaggery, and general mayhem.

Here are some things you can expect from Pariah:
    * Good open field fights
    * Nonstop action in the moors (we play all the time)
    * Keep/OP taking and relic nabbing
    * Fights in unexpected places
    * Continual improvement of tactics
    * Having fun first and foremost

Here are some things you shouldn't expect from Pariah:
    * Being dickheads
    * Epeening
    * Constant turtling
    * Rank farming
    * Douchebaggery
    * Taking your last rez spot (unless we really, really need to turnin map quests)

We are calling out all freeps - come to the moors, we need more food! Seriously, although many of the late night fights have been fun, we'd love to see more freep activity, especially at times other than 1am-4am EST. We can't promise that you will live long, but we do promise that you will have fun dying.

Working on your food right now buddy

Thanks a lot for what you've guys brought to this server, its really making people organize and work together freep side. Can't thank you enough for this, its really broken down the barriers between green freeps (Me), and allowed me to learn A LOT from the veterans out here.

I am looking forward to some excellent moors action in the future, thanks in a large part to your groups 'behind the scenes' contributions.

Hang in there, we're leveling

Has Pariah left the building?

Unhappy Re: Pariah

You guys need to come back, I'm burnt out. The freeps need some one other than me to ooc about.

Oh and Ordun I do hope your blood pumps when I corpse jump you. Backstabbing chump.

Quote Originally Posted by kabarman555 View Post
    You guys need to come back, I'm burnt out. The freeps need some one other than me to ooc about.

Oh and Ordun I do hope your blood pumps when I corpse jump you. Backstabbing chump.
    I did laugh when someone else joined you, that was fun.

Since this'll be the highest post on the forum, what would people say to a designated 1v1 night? Like one night a week where anyone either side who wants to 1v1 heads to candy mountain rather than setting them up in advance. Get a number of each side up there and have some spontaneous ones. Something mid-week maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBiasIndustries View Post
    I did laugh when someone else joined you, that was fun.

Since this'll be the highest post on the forum, what would people say to a designated 1v1 night? Like one night a week where anyone either side who wants to 1v1 heads to candy mountain rather than setting them up in advance. Get a number of each side up there and have some spontaneous ones. Something mid-week maybe.

If you want to 1v1, go to Candy Mountain. if you don't know were Candy Mountain is, then you shouldn't be do a 1v1 anyway. You can flip on your creep and say that in OOC. Everywhere else in the Moors at anytime is fair game....

lol Zidia, what a fail, ganking me when I just finished an obvious 1v1 is not going to stop me from calling you out and target calling you. Whine some more...mmmm QQ QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Pickletongue View Post
    If you want to 1v1, go to Candy Mountain. if you don't know were Candy Mountain is, then you shouldn't be do a 1v1 anyway. You can flip on your creep and say that in OOC. Everywhere else in the Moors at anytime is fair game....
    Thanks for the unhelpful response. Lots of people do not know about candy mountain - that's why I suggested a designated night for 1v1s. Without arranging them they just don't really happen in my experience here. There's never anyone over there when I check. If there's one night a week where people know that others will be there, then there's no need to jump over to a creep or wait around on the mountain hoping someone will show up.

Sorry 1v1's will not happen. CM is the only place imo.

My Wills'

I will follow a creep around for about 5-15min or so and make sure he is alone then I do my business.
    I will make sure your alone and picking flowers doing An etc.
    I will also only come out if I know I can get away from a zerg.
    I will not die...
    I will gank you, but I will let you go pass a 2nd time why? I don't want you to log..
    I will let you kill my fellow freeps why? Everyone needs to kill something and not just die.
    I will see a warg before he see's me.

Yeah I may not be the highest ranking freep on the server, but I know how to play my class and play it well. After leaving Ainur I decided to change my play style. I love you creeps out there and you know this. I don't attack friends at all (maybe mezz :P) but sure wont kill. I don't care about Renown I care about survival and thats what I will do. If you see me out I will always have 2/3 of my 5 escape skills up. Jakespeed Is a leader of guerrilla tactics. I will never join a raid rarely join a 6man. If you escaped me duing a failed attack on my part I will spend the next few hours hunting you down you will die.

Sorry of the long winded post thought I would tell you about The Burg of Ettenmoors.

Stay thirsty my friends!

-Jakespeed
    Last edited by -Unknown-; Apr 05 2011 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Has Pariah left the building?
    No just waiting on the crazy australian to get his internet back. And thrandal to sober up from his 4 month long binge and shave his beard so he can see his keyboard when he 2 finger types. Gaer's off, falcon's mostly done here, hewar is stuck in some canadian avalanche somewhere half frozen and probably eating his friends, snorty is always too drunk to function, and oldgreg is too busy abusing himself in the closet. So in the meantime i've been getting my pvp fix with the minstrel on ark.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    No just waiting on the crazy australian to get his internet back. And thrandal to sober up from his 4 month long binge and shave his beard so he can see his keyboard when he 2 finger types. Gaer's off, falcon's mostly done here, hewar is stuck in some canadian avalanche somewhere half frozen and probably eating his friends, snorty is always too drunk to function, and oldgreg is too busy abusing himself in the closet. So in the meantime i've been getting my pvp fix with the minstrel on ark.
    ^ THAT....was awesome.

~Pinata /howls approval

Quote Originally Posted by GOBiasIndustries View Post
    Like one night a week where anyone either side who wants to 1v1 heads to candy mountain rather than setting them up in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickletongue View Post
    If you want to 1v1, go to Candy Mountain.
    That's what Ordun was suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    If you escaped me duing a failed attack on my part I will spend the next few hours hunting you down you will die.
    I lol'd. It's nice to see someone who realizes the moors isn't serious bizness and that both sides need to have fun and get kills. It's not all about rk zapzap.
    Last edited by elderlygamer; Apr 05 2011 at 06:09 PM.

Hey, there are nights when I can half function

Had a busy time with mid terms and all but I should be back around this week

Darn u guys rolling up on me while i'm eating lol almost choked getting away haha.. Hope u guys come back again soon to battle, I gotta run tonight GF's Birthday. See u soon!

Wasn't you that choked getting away.. we had you under 400 morale at the door of lugz then some noob warg pounced you and away you went. Sniff, Sniff we were so hungry with the rest of them out there hugging npcs that the only morsel of food we could find getting away made us cry.

There was only 5 of us from Pariah on last night, and I think 5 others (Venom and a bunch of greenies) yet the Ainur crew wouldn't come after us in TR till there were respawns. Was sad that we had to go and try to take a keep to get them to come after us, oh well. I have to take it as a sign of respect that they know they can't take us (even when we are outnumbered) without the help of NPC's

Quote Originally Posted by Cultured_Farmboy View Post

There was only 5 of us from Pariah on last night, and I think 5 others (Venom and a bunch of greenies) yet the Ainur crew wouldn't come after us in TR till there were respawns. Was sad that we had to go and try to take a keep to get them to come after us, oh well. I have to take it as a sign of respect that they know they can't take us (even when we are outnumbered) without the help of NPC's
    haha That's Great! And true at the same time.

It was lugz hew, LUGZ. You missed the fun after that when the real freeps came out and destroyed us at LC over and over, lol.

(Venom and a bunch of greenies)
    I happened to be in that group thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko_Shime View Post
    I happened to be in that group thank you very much.
    Your one of the greenies bud Darn sorry I missed it, and thx for the pounce wargs

Quote Originally Posted by ChacoTaco View Post
    Your one of the greenies bud Darn sorry I missed it, and thx for the pounce wargs
    That made me weep when I saw it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4