We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by huseyin View Post
    what's best gameworld with active players (european time) (belgium)
    any idea? i play in meneldor now my name is unsoy but most people are online at night.
    Hi Huseyin,

I'm from Belgium too, and I play on Landroval. It's a US-based server, but there is still a lot of activity during our evening times (a bit less in the afternoon, but still not bad). If you want a server with a real majority of EU players, you can try out the EU-based servers (Laurelin - RP-server, Snowbourn). In general, it shouldn't matter that much anymore since the populations are balancing out, you only have to watch out for servers which are dominated by other languages (French: Estel, Sirannon; German: Maiar, Morthond, Vanyar, Belegaer, Gwaihir; Russian: Fornost, Mirkwood).

Should you decide to join Landroval, look me up (Fordil, lvl 95 minstrel of The Alliance kinship).

Have fun & happy hunting!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Smile Thank you

Hi i am new here....
    Your links to the new player guide will be v usefull...thank you

Hi guys !

hi guys....i´m new here..so i´ve started to play with an elf champion but i dont understand a lot of the class....can anyone give me some lights abouit it please?

Quote Originally Posted by BoommerPT View Post
    hi guys....i´m new here..so i´ve started to play with an elf champion but i dont understand a lot of the class....can anyone give me some lights abouit it please?
    Champs are best when you go with the Yellow (AoE DPS) specialization. (Press J to open your Trait panel, so you can choose a specialization and spend points on class traits)

Though, you can also choose the Blue specialization if you need some survivability. This used to be quite good, but Champs aren't as good at survivability than other tanking classes are since HD went live.

The Red specialization is supposed to be single-target DPS, but it currently outputs less damage on a single target than the AoE DPS specialization, so not many people use it.
    Last edited by HaleElven; Mar 09 2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FordyTwo View Post
    Hey there,

If you're a new LOTRO player there's a good chance you've got a lot of questions. Some of those questions can be answered here in the New Player Questions forum and some can even be answered in-game with the Advice channel. However, we're also building a selection of New Player Guides for classes, the LOTRO Store and more -- all scheduled to release over the coming weeks.

You can find the New Player Guide hub here and our Eight Essential MMO Terms guide here!
    Thanks for all your help to community newbies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2