We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

heh new trolling thread

figured i'd start a new trolling thread since all the threads aimed at congratulating someone turn into **** bash threads. i know i have part in that. but anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Dear Big,

I am squishy - I know it. Hunters just are. I do sit at GV when the numbers are clearly against me - no doubt. I also solo a lot at Grams and many other places. I know you are good - I have no doubt - and i do think a 1v1 would be good fun. Do you really expect me to sit out exposed when you got between 4 and 6 Wargs pack hunting (and I have never seen you without at least one mate btw) ? Do you really think I should not use tracking? Then don't use stealth... ;-)

Anyway, I am not trash talking any of you (except one particular warg). I was originally responding to these comments about how bad we freeps suck - having recently beat you and another high rank while alone, I could not resist posing the question.

Ok - i will leave you guys to your threads over here. Wanted to see what was being said - heh - pretty much found what I heard I would find.

See you all out there.

Navaer,

Ell

ps - Claim to win? Ask Freep or Notleh about the 3v3 if you think I am lying, and ask Chiron about the fight we had at EC a couple days ago. I could care less about making **** up - it's just a game for crying out loud.
    in which 3v3 are you talking about? there was one the yesterday or the day before that had notleh, corola and you in it. that one was in front of tr if i remember. and that one didn't have nph in it at all. that was freephunter, shadowhorn and me. and in that particular instance yes we completely wiped. and came back for more. no we didn't wipe you out completely. shadowhorn retreated on the second battle, came back and soloed with one of the hunters. freep stayed dead, i came back to watch. and yes i unstealthed near the fight. shadowhorn won but barely.
    as far as a few days ago at ec i was there too. was funny watching the npcs and hunters there peg at him as he walked, not ran but walked across the front of ec.
    as far as tracking i really don't care. i usually am with a tribe mate, when they are online, nothing wrong with that. sometimes we're grouped about 1/2 the time we're not. if you appear as if you want to 1v1 they won't interfere. but when you track me and don't bother making a move unless you can hit me from the 1 shots while i'm around 40ish meters away, that's not even right. i'd be happy with 20, after all you can still cc me from there and i still have a chance at getting to you. but with the way you've been acting lately, you don't want a piece of me unless you have 3-1 odds and me unstealthed and at max range. and well as far as camping the 1 shots well if you bothered to come out, (there are 2 exits to GV you know) then maybe all the noobs would learn how to fight real battles instead of the only thing they know is to camp GV.
    btw if you can't track me its because i'm not there. quit wasting your time. though it is funny to read in ooc about you spamming. or the fact you don't unless i unstealth and let you see me. that's even more funny.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Re: heh new trolling thread

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    in which 3v3 are you talking about? there was one the yesterday or the day before that had notleh, corola and you in it. that one was in front of tr if i remember. and that one didn't have nph in it at all. that was freephunter, shadowhorn and me. and in that particular instance yes we completely wiped. and came back for more. no we didn't wipe you out completely. shadowhorn retreated on the second battle, came back and soloed with one of the hunters. .
    This may be your perspective, but not mine.

Freephunter scheduled a 3v3 where we came out to meet you by TR and your rez point. We had two good fun fights, where we managed to have the last man standing, but seconds after the second one shadowhorn jumped corolla.

In my mind anything goes in the moors, but to come back during a scheduled match and get back in the fight is not cool.

So, to me you and freephunter upheld the agreement, but Shadowhorn is blacklisted from any future arranged matches.

PS - nice kill on me yesterday baggie. Dunno how you got the drop on me while invis but I didnt even see it coming.
    Last edited by Notleh; Jan 07 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    This may be your perspective, but not mine.

Freephunter scheduled a 3v3 where we came out to meet you by TR and your rez point. We had two good fun fights, where we managed to have the last man standing, but seconds after the second one shadowhorn jumped corolla.

In my mind anything goes in the moors, but to come back during a scheduled match and get back in the fight is not cool.

So, to me you and freephunter upheld the agreement, but Shadowhorn is blacklisted from any future arranged matches.

PS - nice kill on me yesterday baggie. Dunno how you got the drop on me while invis but I didnt even see it coming.
    i will remember that about shadowhorn and inform him. idk about his past experience but he claims to be new to the moors here. he just hit rank 1 yesterday, and is a recruit in my tribe atm. as far as the kill i got on you yesterday, i had big in and it was quiet we even had stab. so i logged my noob spider in and parked him at TA for about 10 mins while i perused the forums for something interesting. after finding the forums quiet also i went to go solo An. well stab was now freep controlled. SO. i relogged big in, mapped to OC, checked wtab, and ran the cliff edge towards stab. on the way my stealth detection went off so being a curious sort of wargie i went back to check and walah there was a notleh stealthed. it was an opportunity i couldn't pass up.

ps is it still boring out there? i'm leveling my minstrel right now out of boredom.
    Last edited by shak_me; Jan 07 2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: ps note.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

That said, Corolla plays very well, and oh, deserves his rank.

yeah corolla isn't bad. btw if you run across him/her can you tell them to use imp. swift bow a little less? it tends to hurt after a couple of times. lol

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000051a1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

figured i'd start a new trolling thread since all the threads aimed at congratulating someone turn into **** bash threads. i know i have part in that. but anyways.

in which 3v3 are you talking about? there was one the yesterday or the day before that had notleh, corola and you in it. that one was in front of tr if i remember. and that one didn't have nph in it at all. that was freephunter, shadowhorn and me. and in that particular instance yes we completely wiped. and came back for more. no we didn't wipe you out completely. shadowhorn retreated on the second battle, came back and soloed with one of the hunters. freep stayed dead, i came back to watch. and yes i unstealthed near the fight. shadowhorn won but barely.
    as far as a few days ago at ec i was there too. was funny watching the npcs and hunters there peg at him as he walked, not ran but walked across the front of ec.
    as far as tracking i really don't care. i usually am with a tribe mate, when they are online, nothing wrong with that. sometimes we're grouped about 1/2 the time we're not. if you appear as if you want to 1v1 they won't interfere. but when you track me and don't bother making a move unless you can hit me from the 1 shots while i'm around 40ish meters away, that's not even right. i'd be happy with 20, after all you can still cc me from there and i still have a chance at getting to you. but with the way you've been acting lately, you don't want a piece of me unless you have 3-1 odds and me unstealthed and at max range. and well as far as camping the 1 shots well if you bothered to come out, (there are 2 exits to GV you know) then maybe all the noobs would learn how to fight real battles instead of the only thing they know is to camp GV.
    btw if you can't track me its because i'm not there. quit wasting your time. though it is funny to read in ooc about you spamming. or the fact you don't unless i unstealth and let you see me. that's even more funny.

I'm glad you cleared that up, because I was wracking my brain trying to remember a pre-arranged 3v3 fight where I died. Phew, I feel much better now Thanks!!!

Also, a note to everyone. Remember, this is a game, most of this stuff said here is just a gentle jab at people to get them riled up for the next fight. If someone has offended you, either ask them why or just ignore it. If the trolls have nothing to feed on, they'll starve and die...or just plain go away. Pixel deaths don't really hurt go have fun!

You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p

Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    I'm glad you cleared that up, because I was wracking my brain trying to remember a pre-arranged 3v3 fight where I died. Phew, I feel much better now Thanks!!!

Also, a note to everyone. Remember, this is a game, most of this stuff said here is just a gentle jab at people to get them riled up for the next fight. If someone has offended you, either ask them why or just ignore it. If the trolls have nothing to feed on, they'll starve and die...or just plain go away. Pixel deaths don't really hurt go have fun!

awwww trying to ruin my fun? just reliving some boredom

... Pixel deaths don't really hurt..
    Lying creep! Pixel deaths hurt my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Lying creep! Pixel deaths hurt my feelings.
    Both of them???

YAY! Troll thread DERAILED!!!!! hee hee hee
    that's cause your too cool to be/stay mad at even if it does ruin my fun while i'm freeping.

p.s. OMG i ran around the moors didn't see a thing so i took a pass through GV and guess WHO i saw! Corolla! omg i ran away so fast! i was scared that her imp swift bow was going to end my pouncing ways.
    Last edited by shak_me; Jan 07 2011 at 02:40 PM.

awwww trying to ruin my fun? just reliving some boredom
    YAY! Troll thread DERAILED!!!!! hee hee hee

yeah corolla isn't bad.
    i know what you guys trying to do, you want to give me courage to go out there and kill me because you know i suck
    at least i suck bad at 1v1
    i know that couldnt kill shadow 2 times and could even get more than half of freephunters morale in 1v1 but i dont mind that its so much fun right now for me
    and that 3v3 we did is more fun than the usual 6 vs 3 or 3 vs 6 in moors cause most of the time the outnumbered side stays hid in fort and that is boooooooring

Quote Originally Posted by TERRR View Post
    i know what you guys trying to do, you want to give me courage to go out there and kill me because you know i suck
    at least i suck bad at 1v1
    i know that couldnt kill shadow 2 times and could even get more than half of freephunters morale in 1v1 but i dont mind that its so much fun right now for me
    and that 3v3 we did is more fun than the usual 6 vs 3 or 3 vs 6 in moors cause most of the time the outnumbered side stays hid in fort and that is boooooooring
    any class where its melee vs ranged one of them is going to suck. that's all there is to it. the only encouragement i'll do is try to get any and all freeps away from the 1 shots and npcs and into a close to equal open field battle. any battle where 1 side is dramaticly outnumbers is boring, from both sides. the weaker side won't leave the npcs and the strong side normally doesn't want to fight the npcs. it becomes a game of bait and hook which takes more energy than open field battles and is also less rewarding. i don't blame ya'll for hiding in the 1 shots or ec, still doesn't mean i'm not going to try to goad ya'll in game or in forums to try to get you to come out. we do the same at TA or TR. Trolling on ellhoulia or w/e her odd name is (no offense i just have troubles with it) about being in the 1 shots or npcs or not 1v1'ing is a losing battle and i know it. that's 1/2 the fun lol tbh i can spend 1/2 a day at GV with freephunter camping 1 hunter/rk/whatever class trying to goad him into pushing the edge of the 1 shot line. its amusing esp because he can and does. something that on most days i won't try. that's part of how he's such a high rank right now. can't say i haven't been s&ckered into doing anything cause that would be a lie, but sometimes that's part of the fun of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TERRR View Post
    ...most of the time the outnumbered side stays hid in fort and that is boooooooring
    Agreed...let's all stay outta the npc's. I'm soooooooo sick of dying to npc's it's not even funny!

oh silly me - i guess it was you...lol...oops.. :-\

Not sure what you are talking on the other thing - it was late and night and Chiron and I went at it near EC - no npc interferences, no other freeps, and no other creeps. In the end, he was down on morale and started healing instead of attacking so i just kept shooting and shooting (after chasing him behind the tree).

and look - i assume the worst - my tool IS range...no? Anyway...see ya round...I am sure it will be painful ;-)

ps - I truly am a noob - not embarrassed to admit that - this is my first mmo, first toon, and I just recently started PvMP...so if I do silly things like keep my back to GV when I feel as though I am outnumbered, or generally 'hug' npc's when alone - well - I guess I just don't know any better yet. I quite frankly have almost never been attacked by just one creep....truly...I assume as soon as I step away from some protection (alone) I am getting ganged and act accordingly.
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Jan 07 2011 at 04:59 PM.

yeah i know i mentioned that in a later post. and well i didn't realize that you and chiron's fight was a 1v1. sorry my bad.

Ok - i just gave up about 100 points of rating walking towards big - Jmzir - didn't you notice i was not attacking? and the others? How about walking backwards out the entrance of EC - that wasn't a clue I wanted to 1v1 either? Big - I know you didn't attack - but you did say the others would stand down if I looked like I wanted to 1v1. Letting people shoot me and hit me without fighting back, if that's not a clue I don't know what is....................

edit - just now in front of GV I walked out to take on the same dude that was shooting me at EC - solo - low and behold a warg hops on me in the middle of the fight....to my earlier point - i expect the worst....
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Jan 08 2011 at 02:26 AM.

Ok - i just gave up about 100 points of rating walking towards big - Jmzir - didn't you notice i was not attacking? and the others? How about walking backwards out the entrance of EC - that wasn't a clue I wanted to 1v1 either? Big - I know you didn't attack - but you did say the others would stand down if I looked like I wanted to 1v1. Letting people shoot me and hit me without fighting back, if that's not a clue I don't know what is....................
    well none of those people are in my tribe and i can only speak for them. as far as the finisher between us at the bridge idk either. i do have to ask though, what music were you playing? and *TIP* walking in the moors is a fast way to die, just an fyi. though you did kinda look like an elven warrior on patrol, just in the wrong spot.

edit - just now in front of GV I walked out to take on the same dude that was shooting me at EC - solo - low and behold a warg hops on me in the middle of the fight....to my earlier point - i expect the worst....
    hey...i see a freep I charge. How am i supposed to know they are ina peace treaty? If its red its dead ....besides u got away anyways and I got myself killed for it. Whats your beef? Far as u and baggie at the bridge...I watched that whole thing. Didnt really know what u was up to, but I owed ya 1 after GV.

the rest of the time u was in EC i didnt touch u once. I sat n watched. Killed the mini as they came in, but left u alone. It is open pvp...if someone wants to goof off n not fight thats good for them....but ima kill em (or try) a couple times before I do

@ dylan props for attempting to fight me by the river there. Made a good guess which was u was headed. Most woulda just turned n ran away...u at least dismounted n faught. Trust me I know 1st had how hard it is to 1v1 ona hunter....especially against reavers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000034d99/01007/signature.png]Jmez[/charsig]
    Jmez Warbringer The Warlord

welcome to the land of no-ranked to low ranked creeps. if it moves its food. some of us higher ranked creeps sometimes like to decide which piece we're going to eat before we chomp, but not always

Fair enough guys. J - I was tuning my back to Big because the Elf NPC started shooting him about two seconds before I was going to burn hot....i would rather lose a 1v1 than get help from an npc. I get it - we didn't announce anything...another time...now back to my dirty tricks so I can repair my rating...heh...

Madworld was the song btw ;-)

Talking Re: heh new trolling thread

....i would rather lose a 1v1 than get help from an npc
    Rather lose than get help? The fight you where talking about with me outside EC was 1v1, if you dont count the four elf NPC's panging my skull with arrows.
    When I came back later on my warg I chased you to the back of EC only to die a horrible NPC death, I checked back on my combat and you hadnt hit me once (I guess that means you didn't get any Infamy?).
    This morning I logged on to watch Shadowhorn cop your heartseeker from behind while he had just pulled An (and was down to 500 hp...).
    I'm glad he got the kill on you he deserved after that

I'm not saying theirs anything wrong with using NPC's for help, God knows I hug em like a mofo. Just lay off the crazy claims
    Last edited by FortunateSon; Jan 08 2011 at 05:55 AM.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Go play a care bear Mmo if you want rainbows and sunshine and fair play and both sides that hold hands and get along.

Chiron - huh? Are we talking about the same fight? Either you are making a crazy claim, or someone else was playing your toon. You were out of range of the NPC's and behind the tree - i was two feet away from you shooting you while you were trying to heal...(at the end of the fight)...you saying that's BS?

And what I meant was, i wanted a straight up 1v1 with Big (without help) - otherwise of course I want help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast