We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My Identity Unveiled

I am posting here to set the record straight. Over the last few month of playing I have gained friends on both sides and I wish to reveal to them my true identity. I have trashed talked everyone in order to bring hatred to the Ettenmoors and ultimately more people. I think I have accomplished my goal as I do notice I’m dying a quite bit more as of late So to those I offended I apologize but it was for the good of competition and to bring life to the Ettenmoors. I we all know I consider this My Ettenmoors and took on the task that I felt had to be done. Now that we consistently have numbers out I felt I could reveal myself.

FOR IT IS I, SPITSLINGER

FOR IT IS I, DANNIELLE

Any questions?

Re: My Identity Unveiled

nope i guessed that. after all you both "hated" very similarly. it was pretty epic though.

for it is i Dannielle

for it is i Trailertrash

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    I am posting here to set the record straight. Over the last few month of playing I have gained friends on both sides and I wish to reveal to them my true identity. I have trashed talked everyone in order to bring hatred to the Ettenmoors and ultimately more people. I think I have accomplished my goal as I do notice I’m dying a quite bit more as of late So to those I offended I apologize but it was for the good of competition and to bring life to the Ettenmoors. I we all know I consider this My Ettenmoors and took on the task that I felt had to be done. Now that we consistently have numbers out I felt I could reveal myself.

FOR IT IS I, SPITSLINGER

FOR IT IS I, DANNIELLE

Any questions?
    Ewww, that is too bad, Dannielle has a player "aura" which reduces the related player's creep incoming healing by 100%
    Last edited by Yelowen; Jan 06 2011 at 11:10 PM.

Well Played.

/slowclap

It's not true!!!! Noooo!!!!

Lol, I was uncertain but I had guessed it a while back :d

If you guys had of been paying attention like me, you would have noticed the epic shininess to Danielle's hair.
    In conjunction with this, I would like to point out the dazzling hair follicles on Spitslingers legs, matching almost identically to the smooth flowing coat that Trailertrash sports (God knows he spends 3 hours sitting in Grams everyday licking it spotless before he even thinks about heading out).
    Coincidence? I think not.
    It was all to easy players.... open your eyes and learn to identify your shampoo brands.

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    If you guys had of been paying attention like me, you would have noticed the epic shininess to Danielle's hair.
    In conjunction with this, I would like to point out the dazzling hair follicles on Spitslingers legs, matching almost identically to the smooth flowing coat that Trailertrash sports (God knows he spends 3 hours sitting in Grams everyday licking it spotless before he even thinks about heading out).
    Coincidence? I think not.
    It was all to easy players.... open your eyes and learn to identify your shampoo brands.
    rofl chiron that is so true

Nice to see a Brandywine Vet here. My Hunter is still lvl 52 but i've spent some time on the moors.

Fun server so far.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

You know, this is the most epic trolling I've yet heard of. And it was trolling in a constructive manner too. Well played.

Bump.

Nevor 4get.