We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lesson 1: How to kill lots of the Opposition

Thought I'd give a little lesson on killing the opposition. As Ive always said you have to be smart. Although my 2 man flank on a half a raid of creeps was not that smart it was sure funny as hell to kill half of them before I died.

Just an FYI creeps, if you want to pvp instead of pve all the time, you should let freeps out of GV. Its hard for some of the greenie freeps to see that there are other ways out of GV. You would have received 2x the infamy tonite if you had just let them out. instead your back to killing norbogs, bears, and AN.

How to kill 2 creeps at once

How to kill 5 creeps at once

Any questions?

Re: Lesson 1: How to kill lots of the Opposition

I like this guys style. Even though he couldn't beat me in a million years, I do admire his trash talk on these forums. Nice job on killing all the noobs. we told them to let you guys out and they refused to leave, but in their defense. they'll learn one day letting people out is beneficial to everyone.
    Nevertheless you are terrible and I cant wait to find you and kill you repetitively.....

yeah that was funny and sad at the same time. unfortunately I caught your attempted 2 man flank. also unfortunately you didn't stick around in last stand and finish me off before i got away. O.Q oh well 120 hp is better than the dead noobs you screenshot. i have to admire the audacity of the attempt though.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    yeah that was funny and sad at the same time. unfortunately I caught your attempted 2 man flank. also unfortunately you didn't stick around in last stand and finish me off before i got away. O.Q oh well 120 hp is better than the dead noobs you screenshot. i have to admire the audacity of the attempt though.
    There was no sticking around, i had to use every CD I had to get to the one shotters in time. If i had stayed i wouldn't have been able to get them all oneshotted. Some times you have to pick your battles, i choose 5 over 1 and I'd do it again I had so many dots on me the timer was ticking fast. See baggie I dont mind dying....if dying is worth the cause IF we go in and blow up 3-4 people and both die we still win, matter a fact if we kill 1 or 2 we still win. My wife and I always and I mean alway fight with the odds against us. We are always duo and only have the npc's for support. No one gives us credit for that, and I dont expect them to but wanted you to know that yes Ill die if the cause is right and yes ill run if the battles not right. Youve just got to pick the right ones.

agreed and i've noticed that you and your wife duo. i'm also partially sorry about the ec pounce and kill i took while you were attempting to map out. it was just too juicy to pass up. it was my thought that if the situation was reversed you would have probably tried and succeeded at the same thing.

p.s. sometimes things get so boring that trying to get a rise out of someone is the only entertainment. sucks but true.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    agreed and i've noticed that you and your wife duo. i'm also partially sorry about the ec pounce and kill i took while you were attempting to map out. it was just too juicy to pass up. it was my thought that if the situation was reversed you would have probably tried and succeeded at the same thing.

p.s. sometimes things get so boring that trying to get a rise out of someone is the only entertainment. sucks but true.
    I would have done the same thing a million times over. Were the ones that charged into 8 creeps with only 2 of us, we knew what the outcome would be. Once I got into EC i knew a warg was gonna kill me or a dot. I had no cd's i just blown them getting everyone one shotted and I had already burned morale pot and wound pot at the xroads. The only option was for me to try to map out, i was hoping you guys would be hesitant to push to give me time, but oh well we got a couple kills and it was fun, thats always the goal, to have fun!