We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: @Blackfade

@Blackfade

Is it really so hard to tell when 1v1s are taking place? I will admit I drug you into the oneshots, but it's your own fault for interrupting. If you want to 1v1, then do it. DON'T go interfering into other people's 1v1's thinking you won't tick somebody off! And to come up and pounce me from behind as I was SITTING watching another 1v1 (surrounded by creeps that weren't touching me), and to interfere in that one too?

At least most of the creeps out there have some sense of honor; too bad I can't say the same about you.

Re: @Blackfade

You will find 1v1'ing at Gv or any other main traffic area isnt going to end well. Open pvp Zone

I know it's open pvp zone, the entire moors is open pvp zone other than a few set areas. It's just a bit disheartening that some people think that their game is more important than the next person's-especially when it's the same game-that when one side is severely outnumbered they still have to get every little bit they can no matter what they have to do to get it (even when others are watching and waiting patiently).

I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to this particular creep. One, not sure he can read in the first place and second, putting it nicely...TROLL!

Thanks! I'm not creepside enough to know the players nobody wants to know; apparently this guy is one of them. I just had to vent and well, forums seemed like the place at the time. =)

Quote Originally Posted by arrial View Post
    Thanks! I'm not creepside enough to know the players nobody wants to know; apparently this guy is one of them. I just had to vent and well, forums seemed like the place at the time. =)
    I'm also one of those players nobody wants to know, just to keep the moors knowledge building going here :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to this peculiar creep. One, not sure he can read in the first place and second, putting it nicely...TROLL!
    edited for more precise term :-)
    Last edited by Yelowen; Jan 06 2011 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to this particular creep. One, not sure he can read in the first place and second, putting it nicely...TROLL!
    That is putting it nicely.

Filth, you're awesome! Don't let anybody else tell you different, they don't know what they're talking about! =)

Who is Filth?

a dps-ing defiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Litanis View Post
    Who is Filth?
    An excellent question, one that many philosophers and scientists have pondered for an extensive period of time. But let me ask you this: Is it really a who or is it a what?

Oh the plot thickens...

No wait, that is the gravy I'm cooking thickening atm...sorry, my mistake
    Last edited by Yelowen; Jan 06 2011 at 05:05 PM.

i refer you to this thread about 1v1 areas

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...cated-1v1-spot.

Quote Originally Posted by rare_twinkie View Post
    i refer you to this thread about 1v1 areas

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...cated-1v1-spot.
    Thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated! Now unfortunately, I'm directionally challenged and last time I went looking for Candy Mountain, I got lost. Guess I'll have to do some extra exploring on my spider to make sure I can find it quickly and efficiently on my minnie. =)