We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: @ Creeps

Re: @ Creeps

Creeps dont need 3 to one numbers to blow your Hunter up, it only takes 1 green dot Warg to kill you. And dont post and QQ about getting ganged up on then turn it around and say you were having fun just wanted to see responses, you mad son.

Apology Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    Of course we want fair play...but let's be honest here for a second. If Sennari and I were running around questing, and a group of you rode by, you would kill us (okay, maybe you'd kill the spider, but I'd get the heck outta there).
    I would sacrifice myself so you could fight another day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    Of course we want fair play...but let's be honest here for a second. If Sennari and I were running around questing, and a group of you rode by, you would kill us
    I will admit it; if I see a creep I will try to kill them.

Purple numbers over a creep corpse give me a warm fuzzy. Doesn't matter if there are 1 or 2 or 3 or a full group...I will make the attempt to kill as many of you as possible (as long as it isnt a group of wargs because I can never find you bastages until its too late, heh). If I am in a group of 12 and we see 1 creep running all by himself I will try my best to slow him down and burn him down. Many times it isn't about fair fights, it is about killing creeps.

Now, that being said, on the rare occassion when someone clearly wants a fight 1 v 1 or a group goes out of its way to get an open field fight (like today when the 2dolla crew came to EC and sat off by the crossroads) I am happy to duke it out. We win some, we lose some...but it is fun and I am learning more about pvp in the moors. I wish this was the norm and we could have more equal battles.

But that is not the norm. Almost every time I have been able to fight a creep 1 v 1 it ends up in more creeps showing up, or wargs jumping me out of the blue. But I expect it, so it does not bother me. Freephunter will almost always fight, even when outnumbered, which is cool. But there have also been times when I have killed him and he comes back with friends to try to kill me. To date the only person who has ever had the honor/balls to schedule a 1 on 1 is TrailerTrash. He and NPH are the only ones I would trust to truly look for a fair fight. BUT, during normal play they have, as I would expect, jumped me with multiple others.

Here is an example from today. Saenil, Sass and myself took on Sennari, NPH and hemmoroids? at TR. By the luck of the draw, in the end I was the only one still standing. Then a warg (I believe it was baggie or puppy) unstealthed and killed me. Did I get all upset that he "unfairly" killed me while low health? No, we were actually laughing our butts off in vent.

Its the moors...be ready for anything.
    Last edited by Notleh; Jan 06 2011 at 11:05 AM.

nope wasn't me. i haven't been out there yet today. working on my burg right now only lvl 38.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    so for the record.....

creeps must have 3 to 1 odds before engaging one hunter in the moors...lol....
    Don't flatter yourself...any creep should be able to kill a hunter 1v1.

The whole point of this thread was to point out that ya'll whine all the time that we come out to the moors as a team....then ya'll whine that ya'll were beat and wiped with said team...on equal ground.....so I decide to come out and do some 1 v 1 that ya'll were asking for and now say that it is ok to have 6 of your guys jump me when I come out of GV...lol
    Not sure who was asking for 1v1's, but if you want a fair 1v1 my suggestion would be to set it up ahead of time in a discrete location. Coming out of GV and expecting a fair 1v1 is just plain ignorant.

I guess ya'll are jealous that freephunter is my favorite...lol
    Of course he's your fav....hes a suicidal maniac. Why would we be jealous????

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Here is an example from today. Saenil, Sass and myself took on Sennari, NPH and hemmoroids? at TR. By the luck of the draw, in the end I was the only one still standing. Then a warg (I believe it was baggie or puppy) unstealthed and killed me. Did I get all upset that he "unfairly" killed me while low health? No, we were actually laughing our butts off in vent.

Its the moors...be ready for anything.
    That was me
    Last edited by Zynixa; Jan 06 2011 at 12:47 PM.

woo hoo i got lucky there notleh. just happened to brush past you in stealth and detected you before you saw me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2