We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: @ Creeps

  1. #1

    @ Creeps

    So....i decide to team up with one person in the moors and u decide to bring all of your guys.....i thought ya'll wanted a fair fight...lol. Ya'll have been whining on here for so long that ya'll wanted us to come out here with one or two guys and fight....then yall ambush us...lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    ya know i've been sitting up at GV for a little bit just watching. nothing more. even been keeping my distance. but let me tell ya, the second you come for me i'm gonna get you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  3. #3

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    ya know i've been sitting up at GV for a little bit just watching. nothing more. even been keeping my distance. but let me tell ya, the second you come for me i'm gonna get you.
    you are by yourself eh....i could have sworn freephunter, daroo, bigbaggie, filth, etc etc are just outside GV....lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    well when i was up there, yes the 4 of us were there. but you weren't engaged by all 4 either.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  5. #5

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    well when i was up there, yes the 4 of us were there. but you weren't engaged by all 4 either.
    I came out several times to fight and yes I was jumped by all....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  6. #6

    Re: @ Creeps

    i would like to keep 1v1ing you but just to let you know you can at least bring a champ or a mini out there with you to help.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

  7. #7

    Re: @ Creeps

    Well...I have to give freephunter credit....he let me kill one guy before engaging me again....then he killed me of course

    I then retreated and came back out after freephunter and we were dueling and daroo hit me at the end for the kill....lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  8. #8

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    rofl. that's funny. i leave after you did a self suicide by tracking and attacking me. i come back to see daroo and freephunter hugging each other and a tree just to get one shot. i laughed so hard. as i run up i set off a npc, so i kill it. in process i set off another npc. so i let you peg away at me while i kill the npc. i think you used all your skills on me except DF. so i hips on you walk off a bit and turn around to get tracked and popped out of stealth. ok sounds good. i'm in a good mood tonight. so i sprint off just far enough that i'm out of range. makes sense, as i'm at about 2500 hp. hide behind a rock. you get into range and start pegging me again. so i go hide behind a tree. you catch up again, so i just start .....kiting. now with all those creeps you keep getting ganked by what are the odds of any of them being in group? fairly high especially the ones that are in a tribe together, like freephunter and i. watching you trying to chase me down with full health just to be slapped by freephunter so far has been the highlight of my day. i blew two cooldowns just to keep watching the little excitement and the best i get to see is a hunter forgetting to watch his back.
    cheers.


    ./popcorn
    so...u finally agree that there are more of you teaming one person....lol....yeah that is real hard to do...kill one person when you have 3 on me....daroo, freephunter and yourself...i was chasing you...then freep sprinted and caught up, i turned and engaged freep, then daroo used his fire arrow to finish me off....lol....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    rofl. that's funny. i leave after you did a self suicide by tracking and attacking me. i come back to see daroo and freephunter hugging each other and a tree just to get one shot. i laughed so hard. as i run up i set off a npc, so i kill it. in process i set off another npc. so i let you peg away at me while i kill the npc. i think you used all your skills on me except DF. so i hips on you walk off a bit and turn around to get tracked and popped out of stealth. ok sounds good. i'm in a good mood tonight. so i sprint off just far enough that i'm out of range. makes sense, as i'm at about 2500 hp. hide behind a rock. you get into range and start pegging me again. so i go hide behind a tree. you catch up again, so i just start .....kiting. now with all those creeps you keep getting ganked by what are the odds of any of them being in group? fairly high especially the ones that are in a tribe together, like freephunter and i. watching you trying to chase me down with full health just to be slapped by freephunter so far has been the highlight of my day. i blew two cooldowns just to keep watching the little excitement and the best i get to see is a hunter forgetting to watch his back.
    cheers.



    ./popcorn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  10. #10

    Re: @ Creeps

    so for the record.....

    creeps must have 3 to 1 odds before engaging one hunter in the moors...lol....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    not my fault you were chasing an observer. also not my fault freephunter came back. and also i think its funny that the green/blue dot that was around got you. Shagash defeated Huntins. if you want i can figure out how to load the screenshot.







    ./morepopcorn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    ya know i've been sitting up at GV for a little bit just watching. nothing more. even been keeping my distance. but let me tell ya, the second you come for me i'm gonna get you.
    ok my words....


    Jaxham

    Re: @ Creeps

    so for the record.....

    creeps must have 3 to 1 odds before engaging one hunter in the moors...lol....


    your words. and i posted that a loooong time before you did. just because i'm there doesn't mean i'm engaging. its not worth it. on the other hand it is fun watching. kinda like an action movie, you never know what's going to happen when.

    edit. on a side note if i'm going to fight you i'm going to start at full health. maybe not all cooldowns, but definately full health. you trying to kill me while i was fighting an npc, and up to that point only being an observer was a cheat shot by you. now to decide my revenge.



    ./popcornwithbutter
    Last edited by shak_me; Jan 05 2011 at 08:50 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  13. #13

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    So....i decide to team up with one person in the moors and u decide to bring all of your guys.....i thought ya'll wanted a fair fight...lol. Ya'll have been whining on here for so long that ya'll wanted us to come out here with one or two guys and fight....then yall ambush us...lol.
    Of course we want fair play...but let's be honest here for a second. If Sennari and I were running around questing, and a group of you rode by, you would kill us (okay, maybe you'd kill the spider, but I'd get the heck outta there). Point being is this, you go to Elf Camp. That's where you know the creeps hang out and you're wondering why you were ganked???? Really???? Of course they're going to kill you. Of course if they're there and see you, they're going to attack, they want infamy that they get by pushing those little buttons that cause their pixels to take the green stuff from your pixels. That's kind of the point of pvp. If you come out to the only place in LotRO where creeps can go, and there are only a few freeps present, and a hoard of creeps you WILL die. Few people will stand idly by and watch to see if Joeschmoe can kill you alone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

    [FONT="Lucida Console"]You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p[/FONT]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    so...u finally agree that there are more of you teaming one person....lol....yeah that is real hard to do...kill one person when you have 3 on me....daroo, freephunter and yourself...i was chasing you...then freep sprinted and caught up, i turned and engaged freep, then daroo used his fire arrow to finish me off....lol....
    fair fight isn't the moors, it's open pvp. If there are 4 creeps that normally group together online than it's kind of dumb to tell them, "pls line up and try killing me one at a time." Either try your luck fighting the whole lot of them, or just go somewhere else and look for single creeps. I roam the map a lot, and I can promise you there are creeps all around the map , not just ec, stab, ta lawn, and gv (granted not very often...creeps will always gravitate to these points more than likely because of An/certainty that freeps will be there).
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

  15. #15

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    Of course we want fair play...but let's be honest here for a second. If Sennari and I were running around questing, and a group of you rode by, you would kill us (okay, maybe you'd kill the spider, but I'd get the heck outta there). Point being is this, you go to Elf Camp. That's where you know the creeps hang out and you're wondering why you were ganked???? Really???? Of course they're going to kill you. Of course if they're there and see you, they're going to attack, they want infamy that they get by pushing those little buttons that cause their pixels to take the green stuff from your pixels. That's kind of the point of pvp. If you come out to the only place in LotRO where creeps can go, and there are only a few freeps present, and a hoard of creeps you WILL die. Few people will stand idly by and watch to see if Joeschmoe can kill you alone.
    The whole point of this thread was to point out that ya'll whine all the time that we come out to the moors as a team....then ya'll whine that ya'll were beat and wiped with said team...on equal ground.....so I decide to come out and do some 1 v 1 that ya'll were asking for and now say that it is ok to have 6 of your guys jump me when I come out of GV...lol

    My favorite creep has always been freephunter....I personally think he is hilarous...runnning in and out of the camp, taunting us, etc....I want to thank him for the few 1 v 1 duels we had....I hand it to him....he got the best of me....I do not whine...I just come to play
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  16. #16

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    fair fight isn't the moors, it's open pvp. If there are 4 creeps that normally group together online than it's kind of dumb to tell them, "pls line up and try killing me one at a time." Either try your luck fighting the whole lot of them, or just go somewhere else and look for single creeps. I roam the map a lot, and I can promise you there are creeps all around the map , not just ec, stab, ta lawn, and gv (granted not very often...creeps will always gravitate to these points more than likely because of An/certainty that freeps will be there).
    My point exactly....the creeps were the ones whining for more 1v1...i came to give it to them....lol....they whine when we come out as a team and woop them like earlier today
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    The whole point of this thread was to point out that ya'll whine all the time that we come out to the moors as a team....then ya'll whine that ya'll were beat and wiped with said team...on equal ground.....so I decide to come out and do some 1 v 1 that ya'll were asking for and now say that it is ok to have 6 of your guys jump me when I come out of GV...lol

    My favorite creep has always been freephunter....I personally think he is hilarous...runnning in and out of the camp, taunting us, etc....I want to thank him for the few 1 v 1 duels we had....I hand it to him....he got the best of me....I do not whine...I just come to play
    i'll agree to whining done by both sides. i was up there to watch the action. i find it funny though that you're trying to tell me i was up there to group gank you, when in reality all i did was watch. you came after me once and yes i engaged. the 2nd time you chased me down to lose. hilarious to me honestly. but if you'll get off the forums for about 5 mins and leave gv i'll 1v1 you out in front between the camp and gv, provided you stay out past the 1 shot line. if anyone starts to interfere i'll back off, unless of course you keep pushing on me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    169

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    So....i decide to team up with one person in the moors and u decide to bring all of your guys.....i thought ya'll wanted a fair fight...lol. Ya'll have been whining on here for so long that ya'll wanted us to come out here with one or two guys and fight....then yall ambush us...lol.
    sounds like pvp happened. weird.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002ec97/signature.png]Richardsimmons[/charsig]

    formerly RichardSimmons

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by rare_twinkie View Post
    sounds like pvp happened. weird.
    i know right! hence all the popcorn i ate. and i hate popcorn.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    169

    Re: @ Creeps

    how many times must i repeat myself... maybe 437 is the magic number. here's hoping...
    creeps dont "bring" all their people. neither do freeps really, although there is such a thing as glff... but if there is a sighting of freeps at any location naturally someone is going to say something in ooc. what would you expect them to do? no seriously what would you really expect them to do? "hey guys theres some freeps over here at ec but dont come over here and get a chance at infamy and a meager chance at fun"

    God I cant wait till Rift comes out...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002ec97/signature.png]Richardsimmons[/charsig]

    formerly RichardSimmons

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    169

    Re: @ Creeps

    i disapprove of 1v1's. i find it tedious and an excuse to farm rank.

    98% of people die at some point in their lives.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002ec97/signature.png]Richardsimmons[/charsig]

    formerly RichardSimmons

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: @ Creeps

    eh when there's nothing going on anywhere a 1v1 is ok once in a while. i definitely don't care for doing them all the time though. we really need some more good raid vs raid action again. like over by the old TR hotspot. or just south of crossroads. we've had some good battles, just need some more is all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  23. #23

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    So....i decide to team up with one person in the moors and u decide to bring all of your guys.....i thought ya'll wanted a fair fight...lol. Ya'll have been whining on here for so long that ya'll wanted us to come out here with one or two guys and fight....then yall ambush us...lol.
    Oh, and before I forget, right after you flipped stab there were only two of us. Richardsimmons and myself. We started the fair fight as you call it, and then you ran to Elf Camp per usual. We followed only to wipe from the damage of the EC npcs. Just throwin that one out there for the two grouped hunters looking for a fair fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

    [FONT="Lucida Console"]You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p[/FONT]

  24. #24

    Re: @ Creeps

    Ya'll are sooooo easy to mess with....I started this thread just to see the responses...lol...

    I guess ya'll are jealous that freephunter is my favorite...lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005d45/signature.png]Huntins[/charsig]

  25. #25

    Re: @ Creeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxham View Post
    My favorite creep has always been freephunter....I personally think he is hilarous...runnning in and out of the camp, taunting us, etc....I want to thank him for the few 1 v 1 duels we had....I hand it to him....he got the best of me
    lol just trying to have some fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload