We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Wanted

Re: Wanted

same as it always is, I hear LF Tank and LF healer so probably Guard or Minstrel/RK are your best bet.
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]

Wanted

I like Arkenstone, its the server the majority of my characters are on. My question for the citizens of Arkenstone is what class is needed the most on that server? Which class is asked for the most in groups or needed the most? Which class is there the least amount of?

I usually like to play solo, and all of my current characters are traited/planned for as soloists. But I wouldn't mind doing something that can benefit my server, so which class is needed in your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilost View Post
    same as it always is, I hear LF Tank and LF healer so probably Guard or Minstrel/RK are your best bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxe View Post
    I like Arkenstone, its the server the majority of my characters are on. My question for the citizens of Arkenstone is what class is needed the most on that server? Which class is asked for the most in groups or needed the most? Which class is there the least amount of?

I usually like to play solo, and all of my current characters are traited/planned for as soloists. But I wouldn't mind doing something that can benefit my server, so which class is needed in your opinions.
    I am confused by this. The OP is number 2, and was posted 7:03. The reply is number 1, and was posted 7:01. The reply was posted before the question?

/head_explode
    Have Questions? Get the Answers Here!
    The Answers to Your Questions Thread!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.
    :)

Yes, you don't know how bad that has been confusing and annoying me....

I know right? Freaky time warps....

someone else said it might have something to do with editing. Did you edit your post at all Waxe? Maybe you were editing while I hit submit, so technically, I posted "first"? These new forums are weird ><
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]

No, no editing, not ever sure how to edit, never have before. Time warp, like you say, I guess... I hope this doesn't mean my characters are going to be level 1 again...

Quote Originally Posted by Waxe View Post
    No, no editing, not ever sure how to edit, never have before. Time warp, like you say, I guess... I hope this doesn't mean my characters are going to be level 1 again...
    Most likely, you'll just fine them doing a jump to the left, and a step to the right.

(Hopefully you'll enjoy the reference.)
    Have Questions? Get the Answers Here!
    The Answers to Your Questions Thread!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by Eluros View Post
    Most likely, you'll just fine them doing a jump to the left, and a step to the right.

(Hopefully you'll enjoy the reference.)

Good humor, nice to have an early morning Friday (YAY) smile.
    Vendahl
    Kinship Eldar
    Founder