We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Good grp bloin..

Had fun out there for those 2 hours or so fightin u and the 2 hunters (later the rk n other hunter)

1st was a lil rocky wit u, the capy, n rk etc and just me and neil...but later one we were all solo (neil left) and had some good fights on that bridge. I didnt think you guys were gonna keep comin back but props for bringing the fight. We couldnt do anything w/o at least 1 npcs for a distraction thus why we stayed on the bridge.

*inc smack talk*

next time think better son before u jump off the bridge after a reaver @ half health! even though I died 2 for 1 wit a kb on you too.... any day lol

nah good times all...gl, theres about 4-5 green n blue dots left out there atm

Re: Good grp bloin..

Quote Originally Posted by jmez View Post
    Had fun out there for those 2 hours or so fightin u and the 2 hunters (later the rk n other hunter)

1st was a lil rocky wit u, the capy, n rk etc and just me and neil...but later one we were all solo (neil left) and had some good fights on that bridge. I didnt think you guys were gonna keep comin back but props for bringing the fight. We couldnt do anything w/o at least 1 npcs for a distraction thus why we stayed on the bridge.

*inc smack talk*

next time think better son before u jump off the bridge after a reaver @ half health! even though I died 2 for 1 wit a kb on you too.... any day lol

nah good times all...gl, theres about 4-5 green n blue dots left out there atm
    Yeah! I was calling, "Jump down in the water in the water!" But for the first five or so seconds i saw i was only one down there. then did the scan of my skills and it's like cd, cd, cd....****....

Re: Good grp bloin..

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    Yeah! I was calling, "Jump down in the water in the water!" But for the first five or so seconds i saw i was only one down there. then did the scan of my skills and it's like cd, cd, cd....****....
    lol, those bubbles n feign death saved u enough last night.....bout time I caught ya at the right time once in awhile lol.....im glad they waited 5 secs and not 4, was prolly only a second after I killed u they killed me....I know I didnt get far (actually lookin at the SS a sec ago...I didnt even get a chance to hit glory in victory before I was dead so it was pretty much bam bam haha....but ill take 184 infamy for 1 death everytime)

At first I was like ok 1st ones dead maybe I can make it but quickly said nah no point might as well fight it out and try out the new rk 4 skills. Worked out fairly well

but yea...good fights for sure. need a few more freeps like you out there....nothing against the rest of em, but if it were those 2 hunters n someone else, they prolly wouldnt of left gv