We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

@ Pome from Twodollahoardale

We have our full tribe on for the most part except for a healer but to be honest we wont need one against you people. Come on out an enjoy an **** kicking like the one we gave you last night. Weve been waiting patiently all day and all I got was a pathetic hunter not willing to leave the one shot range. If you want competition were here and willing...

Re: @ Pome from Twodollahoardale

Come on, Ill come out and kill you as much as u'd like me to, with the lack of skill you possess should I take my armor of 1st or just fight you with no weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCook View Post
    Come on, Ill come out and kill you as much as u'd like me to, with the lack of skill you possess should I take my armor of 1st or just fight you with no weapons?
    no armour, weapons, or archer......deal???
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by TheCook View Post
    Wow, that's surprising! I mean, I can't believe you wear armor in the first place as fast as you go down...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

[FONT="Lucida Console"]You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    We have our full tribe on for the most part except for a healer but to be honest we wont need one against you people. .
    You don't need one because you always run after taking half a point of damage. ;-)

I wish you would play spitslinger more, as you aren't as cowardly on that char.

Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    You don't need one because you always run after taking half a point of damage. ;-)

I wish you would play spitslinger more, as you aren't as cowardly on that char.

So let me get this right . You only want me to play the toon in which you gain renoun? well of course you do. You may have missed the point of the Ettenmoors, it is to kill the enemy and not die. Obviously, as you have noted you are unable to kill my warg, why is that, mainly just because I play much smarter than you and are plain and simple better than you. As for spisliger, I use spit to help teach the new players how to play and how to push freeps, ive lost 450 rating since i got rank 5, wont be starhugging on him again til rank 6, at rank six you people might as well pack up and go to bree, cause ill be unbeatable.......but then again my warg is unbeatable now so cheers to all.

Of course they want you on the easiest to kill! They want easy mode. If they didn't, certain hunters would TRY and fight me when I'm on my warg 1v1 instead df'ing as soon as they see my name. They wouldn't gank the little newb greenies and then run for their life after they've killled the poor lil guy just trying to earn his maps.

So far, there is only 1 freep that doesn't run away from an equal fight, granted he's slaughtered me in both 1v1's, but he's not a coward like the rest of, well you know who you are...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    So far, there is only 1 freep that doesn't run away from an equal fight, granted he's slaughtered me in both 1v1's, but he's not a coward like the rest of, well you know who you are...
    Make that two. Dylan is by far the best hunter Ive seen out there and he always stays and fights to the end in a 1v1. He will be much better as soon as he gets geared out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    Make that two. Dylan is by far the best hunter Ive seen out there and he always stays and fights to the end in a 1v1. He will be much better as soon as he gets geared out.
    I've only encountered Dylan while both sides had a few, so I don't know from experience but I have heard and I apologize for leaving him out. So there are in fact two freeps that actually want to fight or like a challenge.
    As for the rest, keep camping your one shots and makin food, you need all the buffs you can manage, especially the lighting mitigations, besides my 6 year old likes watching how silly you look stirring your pot while I read the forums.

Forget Fighting 1v1 on a hunter, If I was them I'd run too, a Warg vs Hunter fight is one sided. Trailertrash is a coward, he lacks the courage to do whats neccesary.

... besides my 6 year old likes watching how silly you look stirring your pot while I read the forums.
    No need to get all cranky precious. if you are that hungry, just send me a tell and I will get you some food. ;-)

... You may have missed the point of the Ettenmoors, it is to kill the enemy and not die. .
    No, it is you who have missed the point. It is to kill the enemy...period.

If I die in the process, then so be it. That is why I will attack you solo, or in groups, or follow you into your forts, or groups of NPCs or whatever. My goal is to kill you as much as possible and I revel in it. Those little pink numbers floating above your corpse are like sweet ambrosia.

@ NOTLEH THE FAILURE

WE had 6 you had 6-7 we had nice little fights away from kepps and npc's. you won some we won some. Then you add 6 more for a half raid. Dont ever ***** about easymode dude your pathetic. If you want us to fight fairly then I suggest you do the same. Its time for you to reap what you sow.......

@ NOTLEH THE FAILURE

WE had 6 you had 6-7 we had nice little fights away from kepps and npc's. you won some we won some. Then you add 6 more for a half raid. Dont ever ***** about easymode dude your pathetic. If you want us to fight fairly then I suggest you do the same. Its time for you to reap what you sow.......
    notleh was not leading this group, I was. I was enjoying the fights 6v6 and 6v7, I think in the end we both rolled each other 3 times. we were getting ready to flank your asses again when another group of a lower lvl mini plus others out for their first time in the moors came up behind us. I figured i'd invite them and show them some fighting instead of just letting them run off to feed you guys. when we had more numbers we took the fight to your npc's. it was a little frustrating since some did not have voice on, were sitting in aoe range of tyrant despite me telling them that's a very bad idea, and some felt they would ruin green cj's with reds. Anyway, when I felt the numbers were too much in our favor i took the battle to somewhere where I thought you starhuggers wouldn't just log. You're welcome.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Thank you Bloin for leading a great raid. I actually had a wonderful time tonight winning and losing some battles in those first few battles where we had 7 you had 7 or 8, (maybe I didn't enjoy the losing part so much...but it was still good times) Had to bail for dinner but good time all in all, wish you all stayed out for my return, but maybe next time. Hopefully we'll see more of that action out here.
    Last edited by Rwen; Jan 03 2011 at 09:20 PM.

@ NOTLEH THE FAILURE

I guess it depends on how you define failure. I got to kill your filthy butt a couple times so it was a win for me!

As far as the later battles, don't go all emo. You had way more than 6. Sometimes you have more, sometimes we have more. As RichardSimmons said, we cannot control who shows up. But yeah you rolled us pretty hard; gratz on that. All the new people just kept doing their own thing. Most werent on voice and a couple didnt even speak English. Good times.
    Last edited by Notleh; Jan 03 2011 at 09:20 PM.

Personally, I prefer small grouping. Had alot of fun tonight. You guys had some good flanks and we were short on heals. Sorry to hear the newbies weren't listening. That seems to happen quite often. That's when you turn them loose, let them die a few times, and then when they are tired of getting killed they may actually listen.

You had way more than 6.
    We had 7 (unless u don't count the blue dot WL) then yes we had 6.....until you gained more numbers and then we had to gain more numbers.

All the new people just kept doing their own thing. Most werent on voice and a couple didnt even speak English. Good times.
    LAWL! Now you know what it's like for us most of the time. At least your newbies kinda know how to play their classes.

Seriously though, that's the case more often than not, we spend the first 15-20 min of a raid explaining simple things like turning on voice chat and target information. Still, had fun tonight. Keep it up freepies, without you this is just pve land.

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    We had 7 (unless u don't count the blue dot WL) then yes we had 6.....until you gained more numbers and then we had to gain more numbers.
    Not sure that blue dot war leader can count as even 1/2 a person. He only has one heal and it's on a pretty long cd

yeah tonight was fun.

I do give Notleh credit he always fights even when the odds are against him. I have noticed when he is out the freeps tend to at least leave the GV 1 shotters.

Ok enough with the compliments you OP'd RK...=p
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000000d5b/signature.png]Sennari[/charsig]

Not sure that blue dot war leader can count as even 1/2 a person. He only has one heal and it's on a pretty long cd
    all an unranked wl is good for is the melee buff and aoe rez. He might be 1/2 a person if you're feeling generous.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg