We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Numbers Game

Re: Numbers Game

Really, the only thing that's one-sided is that as soon as a freep raid or two gets together and flips the map, the creeps spend their time flipping it back. Part of it's time-zones I guess - I get on at around 9PM EST and we go around flipping stuff or fighting creeps in the open (the best kind). Then I get on the next day around 9PM EST and the whole map's red again. I understand there's not much else to do beside flip stuff and delving when no freeps are on, but ugh. It's not like the keeps are being retaken with freep resistance, they're just being flipped with all NPCs.

A couple days ago there were a ton of new freeps out. It was the day when we retreated to OR based on all the creep resistance, then fought back and forth for a long time. THAT was fun. So was a few days ago when the freeps flipped the keeps and then we all fought around grams. Fighting back and forth continuously between grams and lugz, with and without NPC help, is fun. Constantly fighting between EC and TA is not fun. Rolling the map back and forth should happen, it's just harder to get freeps to do it at this point because of the time involved in getting a strong 65 freep.

This post is a wall-o-text fest, I only have one thing to say.

Ive got a fever, and the only cure is MOOR COWBELL!

Oh and to the question of switching it up in the moors... the answer is right here.

Card is a beast!

Seriously I think both sides get hammered at times. All I hear about is how bad it is for people half the time. It is PvMP.

Only thing you can be sure of is you are gonna die. Pick yerself up ... dust it off and get back in the game. Yes sometimes the freeps are going to get hammered by a raid..(never seen 40v1 though) and yes sometimes creeps get absolutely devastated (I got hammered about an hour ago by a raid of ~12-15 freeps big freakin deal).

Perfect example is all the Fairweather Freeps who turned out when the map was blue ... all of a sudden groups of Freeps were every goddamned where. They leach off the hard work put in by those freeps out here every day as far as I am concerned. Moment the keeps started turning red again whoa look at em all run so please don't tell me it is just the creeps who don't have to put effort in. Those were a couple of bad days to be creeps let me tell you.

Yes it is hard for the freeps to build up a character, more so than a creep but i work hard on my creep and tbh I still cannot mix it up with half the 65 freeps 1v1 they will mess me up.

So yeah will bring this ramble to a conclusion with a final statement.

Anyone who says "oh it is too tough at the moment" (not directing this at anyone) ... Life's tough ..get a helmet.

if your the type of person to rages about getting killed, go sing to the trees in lorien because the moors is not for you.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Arakaz View Post
    Yes it is hard for the freeps to build up a character, more so than a creep but i work hard on my creep and tbh I still cannot mix it up with half the 65 freeps 1v1 they will mess me up.
    That's just your class though. If you look at the listings on other servers of the best 1v1 players, freeps rarely list any BAs because BAs are not built for 1v1 and can be demolished by basically any competently played freep in such a setting.

---

Anyways it's been fun the last few nights. Though now we have Animals, Treason, Pariah, and The Agents and we've yet to get a full 24 out there(closest we came was 16 I think). Nothing against any of y'all individually, but the fact Turbine lets R0 creeps be rolled without high level freeps is causing more and more creep bloat while our numbers remain static in the 5-15 range. We'll keep fighting though and hope things even out more over time, but I'm not sure we could take another tribe or two transferring.

I've said this before and it seems fairly obvious, but creeps should be making sure no one takes TR if they want fights for the time being. I like to fight around the map, but when we start facing 2-to-1 and 3-to-1 odds we need a keep to fall back to or the result is our raid dissolves on account of futility and no one gets any renown or infamy.

(As a side note, props to the defilers like Smokeq who've been staying in the fights on the front lines even with me running around pestering them :P)

That's a nice 2 and a half stars you have there Jacbo. We will have to drop you a few times now.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    That's a nice 2 and a half stars you have there Jacbo. We will have to drop you a few times now.
    Okay, I'll be sitting in the TR tyrant room hugging my stars for dear life.

Kidding, of course. I look forward to overzealous extensions of creep front lines trying to give me a taste, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2