We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Freeps vs Creeps

This is just an FYI to all those freeps who think that creeps are cowardly wussies that are too afraid to fight.

/played
    that will tell you how much time you've spent playing your freeps, leveling and gearing them up.
    a normal freep takes what? 7-14 playing time days to be completely leveled and geared? longer? with my burg i've already spent over 6 days between leveling and crafting on him and he's only level 37.
    I've spent over almost 6 days on my warg too. i'm short one good map. i have over 100k destiny points. and i've spent about 4-1/2 of those days waiting for freeps to come out so we can gang kill them while being equal to a lvl 45-50 freep against your mostly geared lvl 65's. we get our skills, hp, power, mits, traits, and NO legendaries (SHOCKER), from killing you. SO when you decide that 3-6 creeps are ganking you and your 2-3 buddies just realized that in terms of skills, hp, mitigations, armour class, power, in-combat power and morale regens, we are only about as equal to you at lvl 45 -50 if you had critted gear and all the traits you could have. we bust our rears to give you guys a fight worth having and all you do is cry about it. grow up, shut up or stay out of the moors until you can understand this simple concept.
    Last edited by shak_me; Dec 31 2010 at 11:08 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Re: Freeps vs Creeps

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    This is just an FYI to all those freeps who think that creeps are cowardly wussies that are too afraid to fight.

/played
    that will tell you how much time you've spent playing your freeps, leveling and gearing them up.
    a normal freep takes what? 7-14 playing time days to be completely leveled and geared? longer? with my burg i've already spent over 6 days between leveling and crafting on him and he's only level 37.
    I've spent over almost 6 days on my warg too. i'm short one good map. i have over 100k destiny points. and i've spent about 4-1/2 of those days waiting for freeps to come out so we can gang kill them while being equal to a lvl 45-50 freep against your mostly geared lvl 65's. we get our skills, hp, power, mits, traits, and NO legendaries (SHOCKER), from killing you. SO when you decide that 3-6 creeps are ganking you and your 2-3 buddies just realized that in terms of skills, hp, mitigations, armour class, power, in-combat power and morale regens, we are only about as equal to you at lvl 45 -50 if you had critted gear and all the traits you could have. we bust our rears to give you guys a fight worth having and all you do is cry about it. grow up, shut up or stay out of the moors until you can understand this simple concept.
    since there are no creeps over rank 5 on this server, i do not blame any of you for grouping up. It's flattering when you guys think you need 4 wargs and two spiders or three wargs a ba and a reaver to kill me. I like the challenge of trying to kill one of you before I get eaten by the mob against me. I will not wine. Try and kill me.

-Bloin
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

/played
    Whats the point in your post?

ahem... it isn't called the War of the Ring for nothing you know...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000051a1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TheCook View Post
    Whats the point in your post?
    my point is this.

If you don't understand the tatics, whining doesn't help. its more frustrating for us then it is for you. by far. for the most part we creeps try to keep a good spirit about things. whining to me translates to a trolling noob. just my opinion. i posted that for the people more interested in understanding the overall battle and why us creeps sometimes use *unorthodox* tatics.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    since there are no creeps over rank 5 on this server, i do not blame any of you for grouping up. It's flattering when you guys think you need 4 wargs and two spiders or three wargs a ba and a reaver to kill me. I like the challenge of trying to kill one of you before I get eaten by the mob against me. I will not wine. Try and kill me.

-Bloin
    Bloin you are such a rockin' beastmode Minstrel, I was toying around on my warg and 3 wargs, a reaver and a black arrow still could barely get you a few days ago. That was a hoot. I just give you props man. Of course all noob creeps tooling around. We aren't equal to a geared 65 yet at that stage, but it was hilarious to watch on my screen as this pair of orcs and pack of puppies chase you around. That's what the war is all about. :-) good times

I was the Carebearcousin (warg) who fell valiantly to a mightly puppy kicking song slinging dwarf. No shame there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000315ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Modest Mornien the Nocturnal Warden

-Bloin
    Bring it!! lol. I welcome any chance to find u solo even as a rank 3 Even though u r a beast mini this is one creep who aint scared of u and if/when I get my charge off on u, u know its on son lol

as for the rest of you freeps meh.....depends on the creeps u fighting. if u fighting some random creep who just rolled and has little experience thats one thing....find me w/3-4 of us and we'll glady engage equal/if not greater numbers and come out ontop

unless cowardcreeps there then we're just doomed from the start cause lets face it canadians can't do anything right (no offense intended to any other canadians besides one sepcific one named after a girl that starts wit a D)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000034d99/01007/signature.png]Jmez[/charsig]
    Jmez Warbringer The Warlord

-Bloin
    for me bloin you rate up there with Ryvnn and beorngest. royal pains to kill but yet well worth the effort of killing. you three especially know the extreme limits of your toons and play them like extentions of your fingers it seems. now if i could only get baggie to move like that. unfortunately a warg and a loremaster aren't to comparable as far as movements and action skills oh well still learning.
    Last edited by shak_me; Jan 01 2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling typo

my point is this.

If you don't understand the tatics, whining doesn't help. its more frustrating for us then it is for you. by far. for the most part we creeps try to keep a good spirit about things. whining to me translates to a trolling noob. just my opinion. i posted that for the people more interested in understanding the overall battle and why us creeps sometimes use *unorthodox* tatics.
    Tactics, is something you shouldn't speak of seeing you are a very poor tactician. From what Im told raids lead by you are pitiful and most of the good players end up dropping out due to you inability to make any important decision. You may want to leave this pvp stuff from the big boys and go back to pve land.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheCook View Post
    Tactics, is something you shouldn't speak of seeing you are a very poor tactician. From what Im told raids lead by you are pitiful and most of the good players end up dropping out due to you inability to make any important decision. You may want to leave this pvp stuff from the big boys and go back to pve land.....

oh what the fun is that. i've already admitted i'm inexperienced. i think sticking around is a good thing. after all it gives you something to whine and moan about. it seems killing us isn't enough to do. so yeah enjoy your time in the moors.

for me bloin you rate up there with Ryvnn and beorngest. royal pains to kill but yet well worth the effort of killing. you three especially know the extreme limits of your toons and play them like extentions of your fingers it seems. now if i could only get baggie to move like that. unfortunately a warg and a loremaster aren't to comparable as far as movements and action skills oh well still learning.
    yeah, it's too bad ryvnn left the game indefinitely because of lack of rewards for freeps in pvp. oh well, at least he got away from it before he caught the bad case of moors addiction i have lol. beo is still playing, but he got inspired by my mini and made his own ( I can't fault him cuz i was myself inspired by another minstrel. Shout out to Amily on E!!!). His mini is around lvl 60 now i believe so expect to see it around.

and i agree, learning to strafe is difficult to master at first (try practicing with npcs), and compared to other players I know from silverlode i'm still a nub at it. I like the minstrel because it's sort of a combination of strafing and kiting/backpedalling that i really dig.
    Last edited by Goodyear2007; Jan 01 2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: confusing sentence fixed
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

yeah, it's too bad ryvnn left the game indefinitely because of lack of rewards for freeps in pvp. oh well, at least he got away from it before he caught the bad case of moors addiction i have lol. beo is still playing, but he got inspired by my mini and made his own ( I can't fault him cuz i was myself inspired by another minstrel. Shout out to Amily on E!!!). His mini is around lvl 60 now i believe so expect to see it around.

and i agree, learning to strafe is difficult to master at first (try practicing with npcs), and compared to other players I know from silverlode i'm still a nub at it. I like the minstrel because it's sort of a combination of strafing and kiting/backpedalling that i really dig.
    actually my main issue is i never seem to be *facing* my target even though i think its right in front of me. i think its just i'm used to playing ranged classes and so the melee thing is ....different for me.

i'm so G D tired of people on both sides saying "does it take that many to kill me" or "does it take that many to kill 1 (insert class here)?" no it doesnt. but thats how many were there. thats how many people wanted to get some inf/renown. you got the pvmp equivalent of 5 big tattooed bulls pinning you up against the prison shower walls and showin you what a nice date they can be. get over it and hit the retreat button.
    what the hell did you expect them to do? if 6 guys are standing around and a (insert class here) shows up, do you honestly think they're gonna say "dont worry the solo (insert class here) will kill 'em."
    people wants points. they want kills they want a fight. they want to press the little buttons that make their little avatar do things to an enemy avatar, you unoriginal prepubescent window lickers. i dont even know why i posted here. the missle silo thick walls of your egos cant be penetrated with words on screen. but i got somethin that can penetrate 'em
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002ec97/signature.png]Richardsimmons[/charsig]

formerly RichardSimmons

sharpening your teeth again? lol

Quote Originally Posted by rare_twinkie View Post
    ...window lickers...
    How did you know?!