We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Grats Cowardcreep

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    ps - Coward, you are you aptly named. Safe to say you stay in character - and that's aok.
    Mmmmm this Coward has killed you several times 1v1 :P

Quote Originally Posted by ImUrMommie View Post
    Why so much love for NPH? He's a fail actor AND a fail warg from what I've seen.
    Your calling NPH fail all the while posting anonymous.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by ImUrMommie View Post
    Why so much love for NPH? He's a fail actor AND a fail warg from what I've seen.
    Id love to know who you are so I could farm you day in and day out.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Id love to know who you are so I could farm you day in and day out.......
    He/She has probably already been farmed and from their post I would say NPH did a fine job of it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    He/She has probably already been farmed and from their post I would say NPH did a fine job of it
    Love you too my lil webby friend .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

[FONT="Lucida Console"]You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p[/FONT]

So much love! Nice...thanks for pushing on this wanna-be so hard today...helping me out on the leaderboard. And happy to 1v1 Biggie - any time.

XO Creeps,

Ell

ps - why so much love for NPH? Well - from my perspective she puts it out there a lot more than other Wargs - and when she makes a deal, like the 3v3 where Notleh, Corolla, and I won fair and square against Freephunter, NPH and one other honorless Warg (twice back to back btw) she does not come back after the fight for a cheap kill (unlike the third Warg who was with them which I shall not name - yes we were fighting near the creep rez circle and that gutless warg came back immediately and took down our last man standing - real nice...). That same match btw is why i made a respectable comment about freep - he did not rez and turn on the last man standing either.
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Jan 07 2011 at 03:36 AM.

So much love! Nice...thanks for pushing on this wanna-be so hard today...helping me out on the leaderboard. And happy to 1v1 Biggie - any time.

XO Creeps,

Ell

ps - why so much love for NPH? Well - from my perspective she puts it out there a lot more than other Wargs - and when she makes a deal, like the 3v3 where Notleh, Corolla, and I won fair and square against Freephunter, NPH and one other honorless Warg (twice back to back btw) she does not come back after the fight for a cheap kill (unlike the third Warg who was with them which I shall not name - yes we were fighting near the creep rez circle and that gutless warg came back immediately and took down our last man standing - real nice...). That same match btw is why i made a respectable comment about freep - he did not rez and turn on the last man standing either.
    lol my dear squishy hunter. anytime you want an honest 1v1 come find me away from the 1 shots. best spot is over around the *good TA* map spot. its my fav place to go afk cause all you spam trackers don't look there. other than that i spend an aweful annoying amount of time farming legs over just north of TR and on the backside of HH. If i'm up at GV its mainly to watch all the creeps attempting to get infamy from all the ranged freeps standing behind the 1 shots. I do admit though i have tried to draw you and your occasional helpers out though and yes, sometimes you do get me. But that's a far cry from a 1v1. In my experience you could be attacking someone, i can and have unstealthed outside of pouncing range and you kite like a scared little under-geared, squishy freep back to you npcs and then proceed to spam track me. because you won't come out if i'm what you would consider close enough to sprint/pounce to get to you before you can make it back to your npcs. btw when you were trying to farm that greenie spider (up by grams and the slugs) and got waxed that was the shortest fight i've ever been part of.
    Last edited by shak_me; Jan 07 2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: spelling
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Cool Re: Grats Cowardcreep

lol you shouldnt even ask hunter go 1v1 evry one knows that thay cant do good in 1v1 unless thay got chance of surprize. and where is all the love of game we are coming for pvp to have fun coming here to make a jokes and not .... . about figths at moors well we need to play for ather group to like freeps should not sit at GV the whole time and creeps keep warg packs out the whole time you cn trust me on this one seen a lot on ather servers ppl geting bored and leave and you all know that 1 side cant do much with out ather lol. about 1v1 figths well it fun too and if hunters think thay can solo we can meet and see who can do what + my favered part when you solo you geting more!
    Last edited by SNIKER; Jan 07 2011 at 08:41 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by SNIKER View Post
    lol you shouldnt even ask hunter go 1v1 evry one knows that thay cant do good in 1v1 unless thay got chance of surprize. and where is all the love of game we are coming for pvp to have fun coming here to make a jokes and not .... . about figths at moors well we need to play for ather group to like freeps should not sit at GV the whole time and creeps keep warg packs out the whole time you cn trust me on this one seen a lot on ather servers ppl geting bored and leave and you all know that 1 side cant do much with out ather lol. about 1v1 figths well it fun too and if hunters think thay can solo we can meet and see who can do what + my favered part when you solo you geting more!

yeah i like to 1v1 when i'm bored. and i know i can beat him/her in a 1v1. its the fact she keeps claiming she has and wins that gets me. and yeah if you were around the first month or so the server opened, yeah there isn't hardly any of those people online anymore at least on their creeps. its sad but true. and all the QQ and trolling is just something to do to try to help keep the "freep vs creep hate" going. after all its not alot of fun if you feel bad pouncing someone because they're nice.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Dear Big,

I am squishy - I know it. Hunters just are. I do sit at GV when the numbers are clearly against me - no doubt. I also solo a lot at Grams and many other places. I know you are good - I have no doubt - and i do think a 1v1 would be good fun. Do you really expect me to sit out exposed when you got between 4 and 6 Wargs pack hunting (and I have never seen you without at least one mate btw) ? Do you really think I should not use tracking? Then don't use stealth... ;-)

Anyway, I am not trash talking any of you (except one particular warg). I was originally responding to these comments about how bad we freeps suck - having recently beat you and another high rank while alone, I could not resist posing the question.

Ok - i will leave you guys to your threads over here. Wanted to see what was being said - heh - pretty much found what I heard I would find.

See you all out there.

Navaer,

Ell

ps - Claim to win? Ask Freep or Notleh about the 3v3 if you think I am lying, and ask Chiron about the fight we had at EC a couple days ago. I could care less about making **** up - it's just a game for crying out loud.

pps - yes big, when you guys jumped me it was fast...heh...i had to laugh (and kinda knew it was trap, be eh...who wants to live forever).

ppps - regarding the comment about hunters on 1v1 - I know - but I won't back down from a fight is my point
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Jan 07 2011 at 01:23 PM.

Dear Big,

I am squishy - I know it. Hunters just are. I do sit at GV when the numbers are clearly against me - no doubt. I also solo a lot at Grams and many other places. I know you are good - I have no doubt - and i do think a 1v1 would be good fun. Do you really expect me to sit out exposed when you got between 4 and 6 Wargs pack hunting (and I have never seen you without at least one mate btw) ? Do you really think I should not use tracking? Then don't use stealth... ;-)

Anyway, I am not trash talking any of you (except one particular warg). I was originally responding to these comments about how bad we freeps suck - having recently beat you and another high rank while alone, I could not resist posing the question.

Ok - i will leave you guys to your threads over here. Wanted to see what was being said - heh - pretty much found what I heard I would find.

See you all out there.

Navaer,

Ell

ps - Claim to win? Ask Freep or Notleh about the 3v3 if you think I am lying, and ask Chiron about the fight we had at EC a couple days ago. I could care less about making **** up - it's just a game for crying out loud.
    A) There is no honor in the moors, kill or be killed, run or die, w/e
    B) Of course you respect creeps that feed you renown
    C) If your going to run from a 1v1 thats fine, at least low cut or rain of thorns to make it interesting for the creep killing you
    D) Apology Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by ApologyAccepted View Post
    A) There is no honor in the moors, kill or be killed, run or die, w/e
    B) Of course you respect creeps that feed you renown
    C) If your going to run from a 1v1 thats fine, at least low cut or rain of thorns to make it interesting for the creep killing you
    D) Apology Accepted
    FEED RENOWN??? I do no such thing, I just do my best to KILL, if I happen to die in the process, well...that's the nature of the beast!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000003c82f/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

[FONT="Lucida Console"]You got beat by a girl, sorry for reminding you:p[/FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2