We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,189

    Grats Cowardcreep

    Congrats on your 110 kills to death ratio and for only dying 2x in the Ettenmoors. I also want to thank POME for sucking so bad that Coward was able to accomplish this as well as myself being able to accomplish 1600 rating. So lets tip our hats to POME for being the worst group of players weve ever seen! And lets raise a glass to Cowardcreep and myself for the easy route to a 2000 rating that we have ever been a part of!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Congrats on your 110 kills to death ratio and for only dying 2x in the Ettenmoors. I also want to thank POME for sucking so bad that Coward was able to accomplish this as well as myself being able to accomplish 1600 rating. So lets tip our hats to POME for being the worst group of players weve ever seen! And lets raise a glass to Cowardcreep and myself for the easy route to a 2000 rating that we have ever been a part of!
    bah. makes me wish my call of the second age critted after he hipsed at west ta door! grats to you cowardcreep. now stop interrupting my drum solos.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Cowardcreep lacks the courage to strap on a pair and fight til the death and the fortitude to preserver through the wreckage of my *** kicking!
    Last edited by TheCook; Dec 31 2010 at 08:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    well it appears off of the few posts TheCook has made that 'TheCook' needs to cook something better to be less cranky. you should try cooking some hobbit legs in man blood stew juice or something. everything tastes much better.

    AND yes congratz cowardcreep. its not an easy thing to do with all those rk stuns and such out there. you are to be commended.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,295

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    cowardcreep is a dirty no good starhuggin worthless warg who needs to be dipped in flea powder and locked in a kennel for 2 weeks watching nothing but nickelback music viedeos

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Ok, I am honestly not trying to trash talk in this post; I am new to the moors and am looking for an answer.

    How is this an accomplishment? Do you get a trait or destiny points or something for having a 1500 rating? Were they all solo kills, or received from hanging around stealthed while others killed freeps?

    You run a lot Trailertrash, but you do fight sometimes on TT and all the time on your BA and spider. NPH almost always battles it out. RichardSimmons is a friggin machine...very hard to slow/stun/stop/kill and even though he runs, it is usually after taking down 1 or 2 people. Puppy, baggie, azluk and many other wargs get in and do the killing but I have never seen cowardcreep stick around past the opening stun (well, 1 time when he jumped me with 3 others).

    Is cowardcreep roleplaying or something?
    Last edited by Notleh; Jan 03 2011 at 04:41 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,189

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Ok, I am honestly not trying to trash talk in this post; I am new to the moors and am looking for an answer.

    How is this an accomplishment? Do you get a trait or destiny points or something for having a 1500 rating? Were they all solo kills, or received from hanging around stealthed while others killed freeps?

    You run a lot Trailertrash, but you do fight sometimes on TT and all the time on your BA and spider. NPH almost always battles it out. RichardSimmons is a friggin machine...very hard to slow/stun/stop/kill and even though he runs, it is usually after taking down 1 or 2 people. Puppy, baggie, azluk and many other wargs get in and do the killing but I have never seen cowardcreep stick around past the opening stun (well, 1 time when he jumped me with 3 others).

    Is cowardcreep roleplaying or something?

    Again you have pointed out that Coward and I don't die. WE appreciate that. The reason you give props to Richard and NPH is they play their toons different, in a way that earns you renoun. Do you actually think that Coward and I dont contribute? you are sadly mistaken. Some people like to starve you of kills, some like to kill with no care if they die. I take nothing from my tribemates as they are very good players, I just may take a slightly different perspective than they do. All and all it doesnt stop us from dominating this server, we all get what we want, thats dead freeps........

    PS: we have over 1600 rating and the only reason it isnt higher is because the freeps we kill have such low rating in takes 2x as long. So basically the freeps inability to play and earn rating is hindering us, damn you freep I hate you all
    Last edited by Trueshots; Jan 03 2011 at 04:53 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    236

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    I didnt post this thread, I didnt brag here about few deaths. I've played Wargs in the past and I figured on this server just for kicks I'd star hug on this one and die as little as possible. I have 18 Solo kills atm, and the rest is group kills. I dont claim to be brave or w/e on this toon, thus why I gave him this name. If you dont like it tough, play a freep on Windfola and fight my warg that has 100 deaths at rank 4 if you want to get fed. Or roll a creep on Bw and farm my burg or Mini for all I care.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    236

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Also Notleh, I'm not dumb enough to pounce a freep with all the hunter and OP Rks standing around me and not expect to die. Feel free to kill my defiler, he sucks, I'm just usin this warg as an expirement to see how high I can get my Kpd. Most of you all suck btw 1v1, Aside from Bloin and another Guard I encountered.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    169

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCook View Post
    Cowardcreep lacks the courage to strap on a pair and fight til the death and the fortitude to preserver through the wreckage of my *** kicking!
    I approve of this post. That's a quote worthy of a bio.

  11. #11

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by rare_twinkie View Post
    I approve of this post. That's a quote worthy of a bio.

    ^^^Didn't you already say you were on the can?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Ok, pretty good responses. No one answered my question about if you get something for having a high k/d ratio so I will assume it is no. I think it is cool for you to play however you want...I was just trying to understand why. Coward, if your goal is to have a high rating, then you are doing a great job and I congratulate you.

    Personally, I do not care about K/D ratio: I just want to kill as many creeps as possible. 2000+ and climbing ;-)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    i like to look at Kill/Kb's instead of Kill/Death. I like keeping the kills low and kb's high. I like trying to get chars ranked with fewest kills possible. Like my rank 9 burg with 8k kills, or a rank 6 mini with about 1600. Gonna be really hard to keep kills low on my mini since he's in groups more often than not. one day when i get bored enough to star hug i'll probably go for the 2000 rating just to say hey i did it on one character.

  14. #14

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Ok, pretty good responses. No one answered my question about if you get something for having a high k/d ratio
    We get to listen to him brag about it constantly when he isn't talking about Charlie Whitehurst and the Seattle Seahawks. So yeah it's not much of a reward at least not for us, so feel free to kill him every time you see him and Go Saints!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,189

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    i like to look at Kill/Kb's instead of Kill/Death. I like keeping the kills low and kb's high. I like trying to get chars ranked with fewest kills possible. Like my rank 9 burg with 8k kills, or a rank 6 mini with about 1600. Gonna be really hard to keep kills low on my mini since he's in groups more often than not. one day when i get bored enough to star hug i'll probably go for the 2000 rating just to say hey i did it on one character.
    Prepare to be impressed. My kill/KB raitio on my warg is about 1 KB for every 2.5 kills. My spider is about a 4 to 1 ratio.

    @Notleh...theres no reward other than bragging rights I assume. but it does feel good at being nonkillable, I assume you feel the same when u take a half of a raid and kill a green dot. That makes you feel like a man, i feel like a man by not dying and slaughtering people that dare to stay in the back of the group, too far in front or just plain ole you......

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Prepare to be impressed. My kill/KB raitio on my warg is about 1 KB for every 2.5 kills. My spider is about a 4 to 1 ratio.

    @Notleh...theres no reward other than bragging rights I assume. but it does feel good at being nonkillable, I assume you feel the same when u take a half of a raid and kill a green dot. That makes you feel like a man, i feel like a man by not dying and slaughtering people that dare to stay in the back of the group, too far in front or just plain ole you......
    4 to 1 is pretty good for a creep, though i'd think you'd have less from the poison dots; neuter some of your wargs to get more kb's for you. Right now on my mini I'm looking at something abysmal like 5.3 to 1, damn support classes..... 2.5 on the warg is pretty awesome, but he's lower rank so I don't think it'll stay that way for long. Very hard to keep it under 3 to 1 unless you solo 100% of the time.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    236

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Litanis View Post
    We get to listen to him brag about it constantly when he isn't talking about Charlie Whitehurst and the Seattle Seahawks. So yeah it's not much of a reward at least not for us, so feel free to kill him every time you see him and Go Saints!
    Dang Right Son.... 7-9 and -97 points on the season and were hosting a playoff game, gotta love it!!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Again you have pointed out that Coward and I don't die. WE appreciate that. The reason you give props to Richard and NPH is they play their toons different, in a way that earns you renoun. Do you actually think that Coward and I dont contribute? you are sadly mistaken. Some people like to starve you of kills, some like to kill with no care if they die. I take nothing from my tribemates as they are very good players, I just may take a slightly different perspective than they do. All and all it doesnt stop us from dominating this server, we all get what we want, thats dead freeps........

    PS: we have over 1600 rating and the only reason it isnt higher is because the freeps we kill have such low rating in takes 2x as long. So basically the freeps inability to play and earn rating is hindering us, damn you freep I hate you all

    Maybe I should get onto Beorngest instead of lvling my secret machine? btw in 5 levels. You will welcome my new Character, death and pain. (hopefully)

    -B

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    ... I assume you feel the same when u take a half of a raid and kill a green dot.
    Didn't your mama tell you what happens when you assume?

    Besides, it takes at least 9 freeps to stop my knees from shaking enough that I can stop NPC hugging and go kill a green dot.

  20. #20

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Notleh View Post
    Besides, it takes at least 9 freeps to stop my knees from shaking enough that I can stop NPC hugging and go kill a green dot.
    Um...I don't think it takes 9, maybe 8 would be more accurate. You push more now (yay) and no matter who wins the battle, it's your heart racin not your knees shakin.
    Last edited by Rwen; Jan 04 2011 at 12:20 PM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwen View Post
    ...no matter who wins the battle, it's your heart racin not your knees shakin.
    My heart is racin because you are a sexy beast.
    Last edited by Notleh; Jan 04 2011 at 01:56 PM.

  22. #22

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Props to NPH - a creep with a sense of honor, seems Freephunter may have some honor as well.

    And if we all suck - I wonder what that says about Chiron and Bigbaggie (whom this noob took down alone). I'll admit my solo kill on Daroo the other day was opportunistic.

    In all seriousness - good hunting to all. You can talk us down all you want, but I am glad you are all out there...win, lose, or draw, it's good fun.

    Navaer,

    Ell


    ps - Coward, you are you aptly named. Safe to say you stay in character - and that's aok.
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Jan 06 2011 at 05:22 PM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    169

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Props to NPH - a creep with a sense of honor, seems Freephunter may have some honor as well.

    And if we all suck - I wonder what that says about Chiron and Bigbaggie (whom this noob took down alone). I'll admit my solo kill on Daroo the other day was opportunistic.

    In all seriousness - good hunting to all. You can talk us down all you want, but I am glad you are all out there...win, lose, or draw, it's good fun.

    Navaer,

    Ell


    ps - Coward, you are you aptly named. Safe to say you stay in character - and that's aok.


    please don't mention honor out here. its a video game. we're not really warriors. we're not fighting for god, country or riches. most of us are over weight and out of work financial advisors or IT professionals or house husbands. and we won't walk among the chosen after we die as a result of how we interact in the ettenmoors. speaking of honor in a video game is at best a lame attempt at pseudo-role playing and at worst the equivalent of getting a purple tattoo on your forehead touting "im lonely".

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Props to NPH - a creep with a sense of honor, seems Freephunter may have some honor as well.

    And if we all suck - I wonder what that says about Chiron and Bigbaggie (whom this noob took down alone). I'll admit my solo kill on Daroo the other day was opportunistic.

    In all seriousness - good hunting to all. You can talk us down all you want, but I am glad you are all out there...win, lose, or draw, it's good fun.

    Navaer,

    Ell


    ps - Coward, you are you aptly named. Safe to say you stay in character - and that's aok.

    rofl take me down solo. the only time you'll come after me is when i'm under 2k health or you have a full 6+ man group backing you. stupid little star farming, df-ing, wannabe, i can't shoot a decent heartseeker, hunt*rd. its hunters like you that the term "huntards" was formed
    Last edited by shak_me; Jan 06 2011 at 07:13 PM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Re: Grats Cowardcreep

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Props to NPH - a creep with a sense of honor, seems Freephunter may have some honor as well.
    Why so much love for NPH? He's a fail actor AND a fail warg from what I've seen.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload