We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Looking for Legends

Hey there guys and gals. My name on LOTRO is Swillador. I just started a kin called Legends, and I am looking to begin recruiting players who are looking to partner up and play with a leader and a kin who are looking to create something serious, fun, and unique. I am looking for players who take the game seriously, and are looking for their Kin and the players they play with everyday to be the same. I want players who are committed to helping other Kin members with the Crafting Professions, Quests, whatever it may be. Other than that, here are a few other requirements I would prefer interested players to have:

*Level 30+ (Excluding Alts)
    *Premium Subscription+
    *General MMORPG experience
    *Serious, Fun, and Friendly Attitude

Legends will be an invitation only Kin. All new recruits will also have to be put on trial before they are allowed entry.

I only want the best of the best in Legends. If you feel that's you, or may be you, feel free to mail me (Swillador) a message, or send me a tell, if I'm on.

Thanks guys, and best of luck out there

Re: Looking for Legends

You aren't from Nimrodel, SoA-era, are you?
    Legends + There and Back Again = DramaMama³

lol, I just had to say something
    but good luck with your kin!
    [CENTER][FONT=book antiqua][B]Maradie Dyer[/B]
    [I]Mythgard
    [/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    Hoc est quo deum antecedatis:
    ille extra patientiam malorum est, vos supra patientiam.