We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moria class quests

With the November update, you can now enter Moria and do the Epic quests there for free. Does anyone know if you can also do the class quests in Moria (the ones that give you a Legendary trait) or do you need to buy Moria to get these?

Re: Moria class quests

I think all class quests are free since they're not linked to a particular region, but originate from any class trainer anywhere. However, I could be wrong on that. If that's not the case, then you definitely need the quest pack since they're not part of the Epic line, which is the only free part of Moria.

I have no idea. I do know know that the November update included removing the Eregion quest requirement for the Hunter port to Echad Dunnan in Eregion for all hunters regardless of account type or quest pack.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I don't recall where it was but I swear I saw someone from Turbine say you would be able to do your class quests for free. You just wouldn't be able to do any other quests, outside book quests, in Moria without purchasing it.
    R.I.P. Big E

does this apply to the L50 quests as well? If you don't have the angmar quest pack can ppl do carn dum/uru?
    [url=http://docholidaymmo.com/tag/lore-mastery/]Lore-mastery[/url] - A weekly column discsussing end game lore-master play.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychobabbleJJ View Post
    does this apply to the L50 quests as well? If you don't have the angmar quest pack can ppl do carn dum/uru?
    You need the angmar quest pack to do carn dum and uru. You do not need to go to carn dum or uru to get your uniques for your class quest. You can buy these uniques from other players. Or you can go to the curiosities skirmish npc and buy them with skirmish marks.

All customers have access to a couple of skirmishes. Assuming their character is high enough level to access the free skirmishes.

Note: Your character is able to start the level 50 class quest. Your character is high enough level to the access the free skirmishes. You can get skirmish marks in the scalable classic instances. Great Barrows is a group of three scalable classic instances in Breeland. All customers have access to the content in Breeland.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Dec 09 2010 at 12:16 AM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.