We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Funnest Class

Funnest Class

I have a sinking feeling when I next log in my Warg there will be no freeps out in the Moors to play with me.

So, in the meantime I thought maybe I'd raise up a free-person toon. In my previous LotRO life I had a Mini. She's level 59 and on another server. She's got three bars full of skills - I dont' remember what any of them do anymore. I think I'm more inclined to simply grow another character from scratch.

Traditionally my first pick mmo toons are ranged casters, but I've been having a lot of fun with the melee battles on the warg - they're so much more personal.

I'm leaning towards champ. Sell me on your favorite class.

Also, I could use a kin - just for chatting, answering newb questions etc,.. maybe the occasional small group. Any suggestions?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Champs are a good time and solo well an RK is a fun ranged dps and has the option to go heal.
    YeahBuddy

Rks are ranged caster Purely but their best work is done in close. I played Champ so maybe i have that melee mentality, actually I know I do. I play the class backwards though and prefer to be in melee range whenever possible, roll an RK. You might like Burg though too, melee stealth class might be appealing.

Attended by Coldaen

I love playing my captain I can have a lot of fun soloing or of course in group
    [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/josebe16/media/mongrel1edit2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/josebe16/mongrel1edit2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

play the porkel class, only has this two buttons, "u are a noob" and "win"

no need to enjoy anything
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Maybe I won't need a freep distraction after all.

Can't believe some of you die-hards recapped your toons so quickly.

I am all-powerful warg with 50k hps. Come let me eat you.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Too much leveling is not fun. I'm gonna venture out there albeit in 85 gear and less morale and see how it goes. Fighting a 50K warg sounds too funny.

Attended by Coldaen

50k on a pup huh. wow I gotta check my creeps out. If u decide to roll a freep post the name and ill hook you up with gear.
    YeahBuddy

Quote Originally Posted by mivkle View Post
    50k on a pup huh. wow I gotta check my creeps out. If u decide to roll a freep post the name and ill hook you up with gear.
    Currently I'm traited down to about 43k. I had a very brief encounter with a Hunter yesterday. He burned through 1/2 that in no time at all. He put down some kind of carpet of spikes - what's up with that?!

I think I'm going to go with a Hobbit Warden for a freep - LilPearl is the name. She's almost finished mail delivery and chapter one. Maybe I'll grow the Champ, Spinnel, too. Who knows. I still need a kin though. First random invite that comes my way, I'll probably jump on.
    Purely~Scrumptious