We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Funnest Class

Funnest Class

I have a sinking feeling when I next log in my Warg there will be no freeps out in the Moors to play with me.

So, in the meantime I thought maybe I'd raise up a free-person toon. In my previous LotRO life I had a Mini. She's level 59 and on another server. She's got three bars full of skills - I dont' remember what any of them do anymore. I think I'm more inclined to simply grow another character from scratch.

Traditionally my first pick mmo toons are ranged casters, but I've been having a lot of fun with the melee battles on the warg - they're so much more personal.

I'm leaning towards champ. Sell me on your favorite class.

Also, I could use a kin - just for chatting, answering newb questions etc,.. maybe the occasional small group. Any suggestions?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Champs are a good time and solo well an RK is a fun ranged dps and has the option to go heal.
    YeahBuddy

Rks are ranged caster Purely but their best work is done in close. I played Champ so maybe i have that melee mentality, actually I know I do. I play the class backwards though and prefer to be in melee range whenever possible, roll an RK. You might like Burg though too, melee stealth class might be appealing.

@Morteth: just stop breaking the lore please.... magical electrical weirdo in a robe... geez

I love playing my captain I can have a lot of fun soloing or of course in group
    [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/josebe16/media/mongrel1edit2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/josebe16/mongrel1edit2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

play the porkel class, only has this two buttons, "u are a noob" and "win"

no need to enjoy anything
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Maybe I won't need a freep distraction after all.

Can't believe some of you die-hards recapped your toons so quickly.

I am all-powerful warg with 50k hps. Come let me eat you.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Too much leveling is not fun. I'm gonna venture out there albeit in 85 gear and less morale and see how it goes. Fighting a 50K warg sounds too funny.

@Morteth: just stop breaking the lore please.... magical electrical weirdo in a robe... geez

50k on a pup huh. wow I gotta check my creeps out. If u decide to roll a freep post the name and ill hook you up with gear.
    YeahBuddy

Quote Originally Posted by mivkle View Post
    50k on a pup huh. wow I gotta check my creeps out. If u decide to roll a freep post the name and ill hook you up with gear.
    Currently I'm traited down to about 43k. I had a very brief encounter with a Hunter yesterday. He burned through 1/2 that in no time at all. He put down some kind of carpet of spikes - what's up with that?!

I think I'm going to go with a Hobbit Warden for a freep - LilPearl is the name. She's almost finished mail delivery and chapter one. Maybe I'll grow the Champ, Spinnel, too. Who knows. I still need a kin though. First random invite that comes my way, I'll probably jump on.
    Purely~Scrumptious