We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning Player

I haven't played LOTRO for over three years. I just came back last week and got Moria this last Saturday.

This isn't how I like to find a guild/kinship. I'd like to get to know people, by grouping with them, but it doesn't seem like anyone groups any more, since it's so easy to just solo, and one can just skip the small amount of content that requires grouping.

So it looks like I'm going to have to merely 'window shop' for a kinship.

My characters:

54 Hunter
    52 Burglar
    51 Guardian
    40 Loremaster
    20 Champion
    and a new Runekeeper and a Warden.

What I'm looking for in a kinship:

1. First and foremost is maturity level.

I don't like to play with kids. I'm not an idiot. I know there are very mature teenagers; I was one. I know there are some immature people in the high twenties, low thirties range as well; I was one of those too....

2. A good percentage of subscribers.

I returned to DDO for a while last year, when it went F2P, and I got tired of not being able to find a group for paid content. I don't want to join a kin just to be asked to run skirmishes.

3. People that want to do group content and fellowship quests.

Also, it'd be nice if members actually knew how to function as part of a team and not a bunch of people soloing on the same mobs.

4. Vent would be nice, but not nearly as important as 1-3.

Well, I think that pretty much sums it up. I'll check this each day to see if anyone replies.

If you want to just contact me in-game, I'll probably be on my burglar, Gotto, for the next day or two.

Talking Re: Returning Player

Hail Gotto!

The Hobbiton Hoblites are a rank 9 kinship of mature, friendly players. We are a smaller kinship and use teamspeak (similar to vent) and have characters throughout the span of levels. If you might be interested you can check out our website: hoblites.wordpress.com and contact me in game or through our contact page.

Hope to hear from you soon, and safe travels friend!

Fennegar, Chief of the Hobbiton Hoblites