We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thanks for the fun tonight!

It started out with just a few of us, and the Creeps numbers little by little grew! Fighting over the EC bridge line, exchanging casualties... and it just grew from there =) Finally a raid (12 or so) Creeps vrs a 5 man ORH team... some great fights and we dragged the battles across the map!

Lets keep promoting some regular PvMP... I think both sides made some decent advances. It was on the line when we took Isendeep!! =O For a moment we didn't think we would pull it off when you Creeps showed up! Looked like you lost your healers soon after when we fought our final battle at the nearby outpost. Freep hunter continued the harassment with his BA as we took Lumber Camp... props to you for still keeping the hassling going.

Until next time! /salute
    Last edited by honorscall; Dec 04 2010 at 10:46 PM.

Thumbs down Re: Thanks for the fun tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by honorscall View Post
    It started out with just a few of us, and the Creeps numbers little by little grew! Fighting over the EC bridge line, exchanging casualties... and it just grew from there =) Finally a raid (12 or so) Creeps vrs a 5 man ORH team... some great fights and we dragged the battles across the map!

Lets keep promoting some regular PvMP... I think both sides made some decent advances. It was on the line when we took Isendeep!! =O For a moment we didn't think we would pull it off when you Creeps showed up! Looked like you lost your healers soon after when we fought our final battle at the nearby outpost. Freep hunter continued the harassment with his BA as we took Lumber Camp... props to you for still keeping the hassling going.

Until next time! /salute
    Agreed. That was by far the most action I've seen so far on this server. A few creeps also mentioned it was the largest creep raid we have had. Even with half being green dots they helped immensely. Kudos to you guys for moving the battle field away from the EC bridge, the ground floor of TR skirmish was probably my favorite part.

Re: Thanks for the fun tonight!

Agreed, lots of fun last night. Big ~S~ to the freeps for bringin itt. I think both sides gave as much as they took. Let's do it again!

I thank you all for coming and dying at the hand of his Majesty Lord Spitslinger. The free people were able to muster many into their company the last 2 days in order to battle the dark forces of Suron. May more battles be before us, as for my men are becoming hungry and they love the taste of man meat!

I am out usually every day. I have seen as of late some other Kins show up in the moors... middle earth folk, along with some mercenaries.

Will have an extra arrow notched just for you Rich ;-) Our touch and go tag games with track and stealth is fun... lol
    There are many new players to the moors who are still learning the ropes on both sides. I am hopeful that our more experienced players on both ends can continue to help a little here and there to teaching them.

I am for starting some level of organized daily / night events for the moors, perhaps start with 2-3 per week and see how things progress from there. Weekends seem to have more availability, however I believe we should have enough to challenge things up a bit during the week at least a few days.

Cheers!

[QUOTE=Trueshots;5114788]I thank you all for coming and dying at the hand of his Majesty Lord Spitslinger. The free people were able to muster many into their company the last 2 days in order to battle the dark forces of Suron. May more battles be before us, as for my men are becoming hungry and they love the taste of man meat![/QUOTE]

Ok that was just weird... but no doubts We had fun that day! lol