We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Does your kin need me?

Hello all, I'd like to start of by saying ITS GREAT to be back on LOTRO!

I just came back after a summer off and I have a new account. Currently I'm free but I plan to go VIP as soon as my holiday budget allows it. I'm looking for a lively kin, so let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I rolled a lovely elf guardian as my main, but I plan on rolling at least 3 alts in the future. I have an ever-changing schedule, but I try to play at least 10 hours a week. I played for about a year with my last kin, although I've never had a toon over lvl 54. I love crafting, trading, helping other kinnies with their quests, and chatting about my game. I am in no hurry to reach endgame. I had a kin on this server before, but I've had some trouble finding them again and I thought it would be great to meet some new faces. I've never done a raid, I tried monster play once but it was a bad experiance for all present. I'd love to contribute my crafting and deeding ways to your kinship, does anyone have room for me?

Re: Does your kin need me?

You sound like you would fit well in We.
    We is a happy group with members at all levels. We are always willing to help, and you seem to like that too. We have a thriving end-game group, but many others are leveling and love to fellow. Also, We love alts.
    We will reach Lifespan Rank 9 in a week.
    We recognize that this is a game and that real life comes first, so don't feel obligated to get in x amount of hours per week. Just have fun.
    Feel free to contact any of our Officers (Curie, Asto, Falthalion, Fillibuster, Lailyn, Grimtree) or send me a PM. Also, please check out our website: sites.google.com/site/wekinship.
    Good luck finding a kin that suits you!
    Curie, Officer-----We Kinship-----Windfola
    [url]http://wekinship.com/[/url]
    [url]http://stickmenwithmartinis.com/[/url] A cartoon series on politics, philosophy, and life's randomness.

I agree, you should join WE.

I don't wanna poach but my kin DeathsAssassins also looks like a good fit, we have about 100 members, max lifespan, and a very nice kinhouse, we're very friendly and helpful, most of our members are officers and I'm sure you would be too soon, we do a lot of raids and just general questing together, we always have someone on to chat with and welcome all levels although we do have over 20 lvl 60+ members, if u wanna join u can contact me, Hanglanor, for an invite (-:

Cool Re: Does your kin need me?

I dont know if you're still looking for a kin, or what server your characters are on, my kin is on Gladden. We would love to have you on our list and we like to help each other out, etc. If you are interested in joining or would like to hear more please send in-game mail to Lsuman on Gladden

Well this is a Windfola sub-forum so I would assume at least one of their toons is on this server.

We is very happy to have Ladiwolff among our ranks.
    Curie, Officer-----We Kinship-----Windfola
    [url]http://wekinship.com/[/url]
    [url]http://stickmenwithmartinis.com/[/url] A cartoon series on politics, philosophy, and life's randomness.

USA, where it's cold and wintery most of the year.

Not sure if you have found a kin yet, but if you are interested, Stout Hearts is always interested in meeting new people. We are a small, Rank 10 kin, and we do pretty much everything you do. We don't really do endgame things, nor much monster play at all. If you see a Stout Hearts kinmate running around, ask them about us! You can also send a message to Moonpetal, the leader (that's me!)
    Welcome back to LoTRO!!!
    Moonie the Loonie