We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Extinct!?

Extinct!?

Its been a week since the last time I saw a freep and I was just curious, have they gone extinct? I know they are a weak species and that it was bound to happen eventually... I just hoped they would survive a little bit longer. It gets lonely out in the moors without those weaklings. X(

a creep in mourning, Rayzr
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Cool Re: Extinct!?

I have traveled from Moria to defeat Rayzr the mighty, shall his blood drip off my spear!

Re: Extinct!?

Bah, there were no creeps in the Moors so I just took all your fortresses and then generously gifted them back. You're welcome.

Did go out for a bit around the bridge to see if anyone was there. What are these little Tokens of Valour good for anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    Bah, there were no creeps in the Moors so I just took all your fortresses and then generously gifted them back. You're welcome.

Did go out for a bit around the bridge to see if anyone was there. What are these little Tokens of Valour good for anyhow?
    You better have 'gifted' them back >X) The Tokens of Valour are for trading to one of your GV npcs for the oppurtunity to open a chest with random stuffz in it.

Just a reminder, Treason will be out in full tonight (12-4-10) at 10:00pm est. Hopefully there will be some freeps to fight. You guys might want to think about taking TR back so you don't have to run as far when we send you to the graveyard.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000b3089/signature.png]Atate[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Saboga View Post
    Treason will be out in full tonight (12-4-10) at 10:00pm est.
    I am advertising for this ^.^ You stubborn freeps are not going to leave us alone all weekend!

There's Freeps in the moors???

I must have spent hours the other night looking for some poor sod to be my 1st kill.. ended up just doing laps of the place for fun.

I suppose we can enjoy it whilst we can then.. for i fear a few more weeks and it'll be a freepfest

Quote Originally Posted by Nairax View Post
    I suppose we can enjoy it whilst we can then.. for i fear a few more weeks and it'll be a freepfest
    Atm in the Dwarrowdelf Moors its map questing time X) Future raids will likely require them, and now is by far the best time to get 'em

I actually saw a freep today. It was a high ranking (for this server) hunter. I tried to run him down but he was too fast on horse back. He then mapped out. 1v1 must not have been to his liking.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000b3089/signature.png]Atate[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Saboga View Post
    I actually saw a freep today. It was a high ranking (for this server) hunter. I tried to run him down but he was too fast on horse back. He then mapped out. 1v1 must not have been to his liking.
    There are three 'high ranking' hunters on this server, Khium, Ith, and Boardwalk... I am gonna guess it was... Khium?

Just want to say thanks to all the freeps that came out tonight. Was fun until we got too many numbers. Hope to see you guys next week same time.

To my Freeps,

Thanks for coming out tonight! Mad Props to the low levels for coming out. You guys just needed a little coordination (experienced leadership) and you would have given us a major run for our money! I love the fact that you guys were fearless and fought so hard!

Was Epic,
    Prestige

Ty ty ty ty ty ty my dear freeps! *hugs* to all who came out! ty also for torturing me by getting me to 7962/9000 to rank 5... I really appreciate it >XP

Thank you very much for coming out to fight freeps. Treason had a blast out there! Hope to see everyone out there more often.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000008548/signature.png]Dorialin[/charsig]

Sunday a holy day for Creeps? :P

Were 10 or so of us out there today, only a few creeps though. Was fun, but I wanted to munch on Rayzr.

A lot of us that are members of Treason play on the windfola server. Sunday is our Raid night freep side. Maybe we can set up some planned events for freeps and creeps to fight to the death!

As for myself, i will be on most of the day on Saturday's along with other treason members.

Happy hunting!!

Angel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000008548/signature.png]Dorialin[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    Sunday a holy day for Creeps? :P

Were 10 or so of us out there today, only a few creeps though. Was fun, but I wanted to munch on Rayzr.
    You will get your chance you little, hairy monster >X)